Views

Users

Frequent Posters

filtered_chaos thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: ST0207

Vishal >>>>>>> Baldev #EnoughSaid

Thanks to Chidiya, I have no idea what I have written in the post and my mind has diverted again πŸ˜†

Oh yes!! Vishal is way more awesome & amazing than Baldev! Bas!!
Thats the ultimate truth!!
Few days back I was confused whether I love Baldev more or Vishal!
But now saari confusion door... I love Vishal way more than Baldev! ❀️
And this is happening first time ever with me... that Im loving an actor more than the character he plays! 😳
...-Riya-... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -...mohini...-

ofcourse she'll have to get married eventually once everybody finds out abt their relationship! πŸ˜†
only Veera is frm city... other r living in pind & I dont think they will allow both of them roam around in the village like couples without getting married!
already they'll be angry with the fact that they both hid the relationship frm them for so long!
and we knw that Veera cannot upset them!
so eventually she will have to compromise & do watever she wants to do only after marrying Baldev!
but not before Baldev does something to become financially independent!
for him life is a bed of roses... he has to get pricked by thorns too!

I want a short leap.😭 I don't want them marry until they are both mentally ready.😭

Ballu ke dimag mai kaam ki baat ati kyun nahi?Ratan and Chaiji had frankly told him that they don't want an unemployed guy for Veera. 

It hasn't even ocurred to Veera and Nihal, this is so illogical.πŸ₯±
overactor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: herebedragons

Maybe. But it just felt well written, relevant and well executed and enacted.
I also really liked the phone conversation just before the scene at the chowpal...Baldev refusing to tell Veera where he was etc. Veera finding out his whereabouts through Jaggi was a nice touch.

πŸ˜Š

such scenes actually have a good impact then regular romantic cheesy scenes..romance looks good once in a week but if it is shown in every epi it gets boring and repititive that's the reason most couples get boring after confessions..small to big fights sorting out matters and talking are way better than eyelocks ..and more over everyday roaming together to solve other ppl's problems is hell annoying
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
I want Veera to study further ahead like she wanted...I would like to Baldev be her strength not weakness with that.
divyasn thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Baldev's ears deserve a wife whose voice is not like "coconut shell getting rubbed on rock top" 
...-Riya-... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: AnjanaYYZ

I want Veera to study further ahead like she wanted...I would like to Baldev be her strength not weakness with that.

Yes, I want her to do the course she wanted, whether in abroad or in India doesn't really matter and Baldev to support her through out. CVs are not capable of handling a track where she goes away for her studies and due to which VeeBa are separated temporarily.πŸ˜†
filtered_chaos thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: ...-Riya-...

I want a short leap.😭I don't want them marry until they are both mentally ready.😭

Ballu ke dimag mai kaam ki baat ati kyun nahi?Ratan and Chaiji had frankly told him that they don't want an unemployed guy for Veera.

It hasn't even ocurred to Veera and Nihal, this is so illogical.πŸ₯±

lol they wont show any leap weap!
they might show an extended separation but definitely not a leap!
his unemployment issue is the only thing which is bothering me too! πŸ₯±
and the fact that Veera isnt realising this even more!
maybe some incident happens and baaton baaton me she tells him to stop spending his dad's money just aimlessly and do some work to earn money of his own too!
i expect atleast this much maturity frm Veera!
she didnt talk abt that issue till now but she shld in near future!
or maybe wen R becomes a star and brings a shehri munda frm Mumbai... Baldev gets insecure & decides to prove himself as a better prospective for Veera cos of which he starts working!
Jo bhi ho... they have to show him working sooner or later!Edited by -...mohini...- - 9 years ago
overactor thumbnail

Are we great at explaining things the first time?  Often not.  Veera could have stated her position more convincingly.  Its more realistic that she did not.  They are both perfectly correct from their own standpoint.  I love the steady progression they are showing...the difficulties of an actual relationship with clashing dreams and egos as well as deep abiding love.

well the timing was so wrong..the first thing she said to him was me shadi nhi krna chahti instead of not ready which made him jump to conclusion that she's passing time and since she has once broken his heart it was natural secondly she said hum lad nhi rhe hte which irked him more because isn't that the basis of their relationship..and she went on complicating things  which obviously happens when u r trying to convince some1 who is in anger..she should have first sorted out the matter then explain that she herself is not ready for marriage
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: ...-Riya-...

Yes, I want her to do the course she wanted, whether in abroad or in India doesn't really matter and Baldev to support her through out. CVs are not capable of handling a track where she goes away for her studies and due to which VeeBa are separated temporarily.πŸ˜†

Wish they at least try.  Post wedding or pre-wedding it would be a great track. 
overactor thumbnail

i hope both of them studyπŸ˜›..veera helps baldev with his intermediate and graduation and then both get enrolled for further studies..after marriageπŸ˜ƒ..and imagine veera gets pregnant and ppl make fun of her in the uni..baldev beats them