Today's episode-tere ishq ne sathiya...mera hal kya kar diya!

Barbiedoll_sona thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
today's episode cleared that sameer and iqbal are twins!!...in jail sameer was all beard.. Mujhe bechare ke halat pe taras agaya...he was looking timid..perplexed...😭...
To see him it reminded me salu of tere nam ...sammy is in pain just becoz of meher and iqu also in pain just becoz of meher...😒

Tere Naam Hum Ne Kiya Hai Jeevan Aapna
Sara Sanam
Ho Jeevan Aapna Sara Sanam
Tere Naam Tere Naam
Sara Sanam
Pyaar Bahut Karte Hai Tumse Ishq Hai Tu
Humara Sanam
Ho Ishq Hai Tu Humara Sanam
La La La La La La Lala La La La La
La La La La La La La La La La La La La La La La
La
Tere Ishq Ne Saathiya Tera Haal Kya Kardiya
Neeindo Mein Aankhon Mein Pyaase
Khwabon Mein
Tu Hi Tu Hai Yara Mehki Saason Mein
Har Bechaini Reh Reh Ke Yeh Kehti Hai
Har Dhadkan Mein Teri Chahat Rehti Hai
Tere Bina Tere Bina
Tere Bina Naamumkin Hai Zindagi Ka Guzara
Sanam
Ho Zindagi Ka Guzara Sanam
Lagi Chote Na Lagi Chote Na Lagi Chote Na
Ishq Ka Dhaga Tote Na
Lagi Chote Na Lagi Chote Na Lagi Chote Na
Ishq Ka Dhaga Tote Na
Durri Hai Majboori Hai Tanhayi Hai
Teri Yaad Hume Kis Mood Pe Layi Hai
Aapni To Manzil Hai Teri Raahon Mein
Jeena Marna Hai Ab Teri Bahon Mein
Tere Liye Tere Liye
Tere Liye Is Duniya Ka Har Sitam Hai Gawara
Sanam
Ho Har Sitam Hai Gawara Sanam
Sara Sanam
Tere Naam Tere Naam

this song totally fits to our sammy...

episode started with havan pooja ...keeping all worries aside iqbal goes to do havan...

Here in neighbourhood country..iqbal's dad goes to meet his son iqbal who is actually his another son sameer.😊...and they locked him under the charges of anti-patriotism...poor sammy here in India his cousin shooted him...and in pak he is in jail..iqbal's dad somehow induces to jailer for giving permission to meet his son...his dad is so kind...he loves his son yar😊...when iqbal's dad called him as iqbal... Sammy screamed that he is sameer not iqbal...and that jerk police came and beat on sammy's hand by his stick...oh god how much pain he is bearing😒
        guys if sammy is bearing all pain then iqu is also in pain yar..purab shooted sammy and bebe shooted to iqu...sammy's wound got healed but iqbal is still recovering ...
      At havan balli and meher rushes and say that minty is vanished ...purab blames meher for this...

Precap purab wants meher to plead onwards him...

Ps director sahab ...meher's life is crucial stage where her husband iqbal is with her and her best buddy sammy in jail...but she doesn't have time for both of them...she is wasting her time behind nonsense minty🥱..we beg you focus on sameer meher iqbal

Edited by Barbiedoll_sona - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shanakyasharan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
ek beta maa ke paas aur ek apne pitaji ke kareeb lkekin chaaro hai bekhabar

how they bond n realise is the story now...

sameer ki wahi innocence aaj jail mein bhi dikhi wen that guy hit him on his knucles...that asshole i tell u:(

that daadhi looked a lil fake😆 but i guess karam is growing beard too cause in white kurta at one point he had more facial hair n next scene mein clean shave so hes growing it i guess<3

purab is at his kaminapan again:(...

iqbal standing up for her at d end..i hope he reallly does tomoro n doesnt get mean again

Barbiedoll_sona thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: shanakyasharan

ek beta maa ke paas aur ek apne pitaji ke kareeb lkekin chaaro hai bekhabar

how they bond n realise is the story now...

sameer ki wahi innocence aaj jail mein bhi dikhi wen that guy hit him on his knucles...that asshole i tell u:(

that daadhi looked a lil fake😆 but i guess karam is growing beard too cause in white kurta at one point he had more facial hair n next scene mein clean shave so hes growing it i guess<3

purab is at his kaminapan again:(...

iqbal standing up for her at d end..i hope he reallly does tomoro n doesnt get mean again

both son and parents are unknown about thier relationships ...and i hope iqbal stands up for meher now he should act like husband
mysteriousaura thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Idk guys, after today's epi, I completely lost interest in NP 😕 Just liked when Iqbal said "enough!" ... I have nothing else to say! 🥱
sharmatanya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i felt sooo bad to see sameer in this condition.. he is still sooo innocent😭
loved sameer-iqu scenes
i feel iqu's abbu is a nice person though cant say why he went sarhadpaar
guys how can iqu dreamt of same pandit same sequence of havan in his dream before😆
hate puru-minty, cant bear them any more. just wanna kill them
what a girl meher!!!! iski khud ki zindagi me tufaan ane wala hai, aur yeh dusron ki zindagi save karne me lagi hai😡

sharmatanya thumbnail
Originally posted by: mysteriousaura

Idk guys, after today's epi, I completely lost interest in NP 😕 Just liked when Iqbal said "enough!" ... I have nothing else to say! 🥱

bt i m liking iqu-sameer story, dont know why u cant go with the flow of the story. i m enjoying iqu-sameer
mysteriousaura thumbnail
Originally posted by: sharmatanya

bt i m liking iqu-sameer story, dont know why u cant go with the flow of the story. i m enjoying iqu-sameer

I said earlier.. if it's twin plot, I'll lose interest! I'm not liking it anymore... Meher k 2 ashiq kam thay jo dusre ne entry maari 😕 Edited by mysteriousaura - 9 years ago
sharmatanya thumbnail
Originally posted by: mysteriousaura

I said earlier.. if it's twin plot, I'll lose interest! I'm not liking it anymore... Meher k 2 ashiq kam thay jo dusre ne entry maari 😕

yaar more than meher, its a bebe's family twist, show is not just about meher's luv only, its about bebe's sons also. dont see this from pov of meher only.
sharmatanya thumbnail
yaar i feel that except ur thread, nobody make thread related to episode, coz they remain blue
mysteriousaura thumbnail
Originally posted by: sharmatanya

yaar more than meher, its a bebe's family twist, show is not just about meher's luv only, its about bebe's sons also. dont see this from pov of meher only.

Sweetheart, show revolves around leads only , atleast for me! I watched NP for IqHer & storyline seemed different! Twin plot is very samething happening in most of the shows now. And about thinking of Bebe's sons, I'm sure no one is into it, all are into Iqu-Sameer-Meher!! Coz they're the centerpoint of the story! Story of the leads only most of the times attract viewers.. I hope u get my point! 😕