Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
yeah thats a very good point kikyo , Gauri is MD she can detect this strange euphoria so can Jagya , i hope CVs use it
ButterflyOnRose thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: koolsadhu1000

yeah thats a very good point kikyo , Gauri is MD she can detect this strange euphoria so can Jagya , i hope CVs use it

Jagya and Gauri both are MS kools They won't detect anything as i guess according to some segment Anandi is back home and acting insane there  Cvs rule  Jagya cannot help Anandi in anyway only Anandi can again and again in illogical way help him or lecture him 
Its a such a big blooper As a doctor he could guess it in an instant She is having dark circles beneath her eyes A symptom of addiction but he could ask her are you ok ?Cvs didn't let her come in drugged avatar in front of him 
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
What a shame . Doctors can easily detect drug addiction , especially if they know how sedate the person normally is

ur rite abt them never making Jagya the saviour in Anandi's case . Whats more awful is mostly they will show Anandi forgiving DB for her drug crime 
Edited by koolsadhu1000 - 9 years ago
Teeya thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
DB ka prasad sirf anandi hi kyun khaye? ghar mein itne sare log hai kam se kam woh khaye to Anandi ko prasad ki suchchai to samajh mein aaye aur kuchh Dadisa kDB  ko pakad paaye. šŸ˜”
SPuja thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
There is no such thing that if someone has a mannat for a person - then that person has to eat prasad every day - prasad for some special pooja is understandable - but daily? Anything for drama - even if it looks stupid. 
surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
if by mistake db eat drug mixed prasad?
leavesandwaves thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
What happened to doctor gauri? She has become majnu gauri.

Gauri as a doctor and as one who knows anandi quite well, would have observed whats wrong with anandi.

And as sidra pointed out, why cant they make Jagya observe anandi during those fits of euphoria? He could have found out that something was seriously wrong with her.

Even in BH episodes, Jagya is never given a substantial role. I am really disappointed with the CVs.
Edited by leavesandwaves - 9 years ago
leavesandwaves thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: surabhi01

if by mistake db eat drug mixed prasad?

Then she will blurt out all the poison hidden in her heart. I wish it happens.
surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
yes I also want db should eat aldutrated prasad which she use to give anandi any how , then db herself disclose her real nature
aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

KB people as usual were blind to it. Since Anandi was carrying out responsibilities as a bahu quite well despite the euphoria.I guess they will notice something is wrong only if their lives are affected by her behaviouršŸ¤¢

Ganga and Gehna also found it strange but didn't give it a thought simply because they were too busy with their own lives.

Gauri I doubt if she knows Anandi well enough.After all she only used to come to BH to scream at her and give vent to her frustrations and then go away.

Jagya probably would have noticed that something is wrong with Anandi and her behaviour but I doubt if he would have done something about it simply because he never cared for her and now he has his own problems in life.Saving her from kidnappers way back was more to prove his point to Gauri rather than actual desire to help Anandi.

So far only Shiv and Dadisa got alerted to Anandi's changed behaviour and were wondering what is wrong with Anandi that is because these are the only two people who care for her and are affected if something happens to her.

I think Dsa and Shiv are the only ones who will do something about it.