Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Shwets1502

So what should I call you? NM? πŸ˜†

Where have I seen the actor playing Lakshmi? She seems so familiar. I have been racking my brain but cannot remember where. Just love her smile..😊 Very well written character. 

Dadi is super cool πŸ˜† More than Dadaji, she is keeping the family together. I feel she has a soft corner for Lakshmi..could be because Roopal and the elder bahu are sisters and hence their bonding is more strong and Lakshmi gets ignored.

yea call me NM. πŸ˜‰ I don't know how I came up with this name. I just wanted to change 'Disappeared' anyhow and so I changed to whatever came in my mind. πŸ˜†

Lakshmi's real name is Pubali Sanyal. She was in Saathiya movie. one of Vivek's friend I guess.

Lakshmi is lovely. I like her character too. yup, dadi empathies with Lakshmi more. one, coz Ramesh is always put last in any matter, second becoz Vimla n Roopan are sisters.
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
@NM Disappeared was even more weird πŸ˜† I have changed my username only once...πŸ˜†
No..Definitely not from Saathiya movieπŸ˜† I havent seen it actually. Somewhere else...

NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Shwets1502

@NM Disappeared was even more weird πŸ˜† I have changed my username only once...πŸ˜†

No..Definitely not from Saathiya movieπŸ˜† I havent seen it actually. Somewhere else...

was she in SGP? or Parvarrish? πŸ˜† some cameo may be.
Shwets1502 thumbnail

Originally posted by: NimbuMirchi

was she in SGP? or Parvarrish? πŸ˜† some cameo may be.

I don't think so...πŸ˜†
Misnomer thumbnail
Hey ...
A very warm welcome dear !
I joined this forum today only ...
And yeah ... beautiful post
I agree with you ...
Simply love NAUC...

Cheers! 
iViews thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Fonts agar bade hote😳 toh achha hota πŸ€£
Shwets1502 thumbnail

Originally posted by: innominate

Fonts agar bade hote😳 toh achha hota πŸ€£

That's a serious observation 🀣
111192 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hellooo SGP gang...i am also here😊...just for your ghupshup πŸ˜†...i only watched 1 episode.
Shwets1502 thumbnail

Originally posted by: 111192

Hellooo SGP gang...i am also here😊...just for your ghupshup πŸ˜†...i only watched 1 episode.

Great to see you here...😊 Expecting to have our old gupshup again...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
allizzwell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
@Aloo

Vanakkam saarπŸ˜†

What an amazing read...mind blowing... dil garden garden ho gaya... πŸ‘πŸ‘

About the show... hmmm... where do I start from... u have coined almost everything...πŸ€”
Okies...

I loved the introduction of cousins exclusively on the first epi... very youthish...

their beautiful bonding... nisha throwing a party for dolly, umesh blaming suku but supporting him  by silencing others, jwala's innocent crave for attention, saurav the silent admirer of hatke girl nisha...and kirtis  admiration for her beauty and her boyfriends...πŸ˜†Dadaji has understood his potha-pothis  so well... dolly as mahalaxmi, kirti as parvati, jwala as saraswati and nisha as durga... I felt each character has been well planned and executed...πŸ˜ƒ

Each episode progressed so pretty well, as u rightly put the dinos of Jurassic parkπŸ˜†...ahhh loved it... How the brothers bonded...initially a bit aloof from Ramesh...but all well with that HUG... emotions speak better than words...rightly put here... all those hurls and rants against Ramesh by the bros were all silenced in that cocoon of hug... πŸ‘

Moving over to the bahus...I loved the track of putting the 2 sisters as bahus and laxmi being the one chosen as wife for Ramesh... this solely opens up so many tracks... as shown in the saree episode... status comparison... superiority complex... hmmm...well handled...😊Liked how viren's wife sidelined kirti's mom's remarks and calmed laxmi's situation... 😳

Rupmavati...⭐️. such a cute... unavoidable and important part of the family... always there as an assistant to either dadiji or the cousins...πŸ˜ƒ

Coming over to the seniors... the rockstar and Singham...πŸ˜†... wow what a pair... dadi gets naughty to save her potha pothis from dadaji by hiding his watch and making nisha escape thru windows...πŸ˜†... loved dadiji's attempt to unite the entire family for a naach gana night... by sending halwa and getting report from assistant rupmavati... as to how hot the halwa is and how cold it is... what a way to get things...πŸ˜†

Lastly loved the bonding between nishu and dadaji... somehow I felt their bond is different and just gonna be special in the days to come...πŸ‘πŸΌ

As u put it , again... hope the producers retain the same flavor of youth and family values and the beauty with which it has been handled and not stretch it to suit the TRPs🀒