Gopi stops Paridhi from slapping.. SBS

Anisha_anitan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
I just saw sbs and it showed paridhi ordering pizza and I think kids have it. When paridhi finds out she tries to slap vidya gopi intervenes. sbs reporter also sed that pari is leaving rashis KKS behind and will take her place😡 Edited by Anitaholic - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zohakhan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Who the hell is Paridhi to slap Vidya  😡
She needs to get lost asap >.<
LoveSaathiya28 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
What do they mean by leaving Rashi's kalakaris behind?
Anisha_anitan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: LoveSaathiya

What do they mean by leaving Rashi's kalakaris behind?

No idea think they meant she's doing big KKS right from the start
Edited by Anitaholic - 9 years ago
Rainbowcatxo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I dislike Paridhi even more now. Who is she to slap little Vidya? I feel extremely bad for Vidya. I am glad that Gopi intervenes. In my opinion, Paridhi deserves to receive a slap from Vidya, with no intervention. In fact, they should applaud Vidya when she slaps Paridhi. I understand that Paridhi is meant to ''take Rashi's place'', but if Rashi was still in Saathiya, even she would not do such a terrible crime to the children. Rashi would never slap Vidya. I hope, that Paridhi exits from Saathiya soon. I would rather see Jigar with no partner or wife, rather then this so called Paridhi girl, who is supposed to be Rashi's ''cousin sister''. I still can not believe she can attempt to snatch Rashi's husband, Jigar, when she knows very well, about her cousin sisters demise. A very disgusting character. Even to the kids. ðŸ¤¢