I did not feel sorry for the pandit or even vikrant

leavesandwaves thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
I did not feel sorry for the pandit or even vikrant.

Pandit knew that aditi is not a buri atma. Then why did he not release her?

Vikrant was too adamant to give any value to simar's pleadings.

Hope the atma will come and wreak havoc on kartik and his mom.

Next is revelation of simar's identity and break the heart of a few while making anjali happy and prem over the clouds. Waiting for the drama and the next adventure.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

justloverosid thumbnail
 Fully agree they both deserve what they got. If pandit was able to tell that there was a spirit he sure  could also tell if the spirit was good or bad.
Vikrant was wrong from the beginning when he blackmailed simar to take sunaina's place.
FatehTejo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
But I think Vikrant is alive, dont want same end role for him as with Dighu. Want happy Vikrant with Sanjana.
leavesandwaves thumbnail
Originally posted by: -VildanaROSID-

But I think Vikrant is alive, dont want same end role for him as with Dighu. Want happy Vikrant with Sanjana.

Yes, Vikrant is alive. I think surabhi may marry Vikrant.
FatehTejo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: leavesandwaves

Yes, Vikrant is alive. I think surabhi may marry Vikrant.

I really want both of them happy, hope so. 
madhavimanish32 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Fully agree they both deserve what they got
..Roopal.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
completely agree
i too didn't felt any bad for both
coming to vikrant first
simar yesterday said that vikrant always tried to protect law but i disagree
if this was so he wouldn't have took simar with him in return of keeping quiet on sunaina's death
fine he did if for sanju but still its unbearable for me
for ur daughter, u r leaving the culprit who killed ur wife and took ur daughter's mother from her
and pandit
someone just told him something and he agreed due to frustration on his daughter being used by sunaina 
leavesandwaves thumbnail
I wish simar and roli allowed aditi to kill both the mother and son.

aditi killed the lesser culprits like the nurse and the security person. Then why she should not kill the masterminds?

We know the law is slow and with full of loopholes that justice is never meted out in time or criminals escape with the best of lawyers.

The sisters are always soft on the criminals like Jahnvi and Khushi and in course of time, Vikrant may become Ram once again.
Edited by leavesandwaves - 9 years ago
..Roopal.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: leavesandwaves

I wish simar and roli allowed aditi to kill both the mother and son. aditi killed the lesser culprits like the nurse and the security person. Then why she should not kill the masterminds?

i don't think so...if sunaina would have done it then after a while maybe sid roli simar would have been accused for pandit ji's killing...no one would have believed the aatma thing...also they would have been blamed of killing baa and karthik too...and don't u think killing someone is just a small punishment...where making life in jail is bigger one

We know the law is slow and with full of loopholes that justice is never meted out in time or criminals escape with the best of lawyers.
this happens in real...not in reel ðŸ˜‰

The sisters are always soft on the criminals like Jahnvai and Khushi and in course of time, Vikrant may become Ram once again.
well actually...i agree here...u can't just keep forgiving everyone all time...jhanvi did too bad to roli...gosh how can simar who loves her sister forgive her?...and khushi she destroyed everything and she was the one who got veeru in (though i love her now as she's the only sensible girl in the house)...and vikrant is too much...keeping a mother away from her kid

Roopal: I don't think they'd have been accused of killing Baa, Karthik or the Pandit. Baa's fingerprints would've been on the gun.