Suggestions / Comments

Admins - please check your PMs!!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

rocker1

IF-Rockerz

rocker1

Posted: 24 September 2006 at 9:25am | IP Logged

I have sent PMs to both our Admin 3 days back, but they haven't even read the PM yet - even though I also sent them Yahoo offliners requesting them to do so.

So I decided to open this topic in the hope that they would read this or someone would tell them to read my PM.

Sorry if I'm being impatient, but it regards a member who has been banned. I have sent a petition on behalf of myself and 3 other people to bring the member back. The member has been banned for 2 weeks. And every day that they delay in reading my PM, the member stays banned.  So this is an urgent issue. Would appreciate if any Dev Team members can bring it to their attention.

I cannot contact GMs either because the person who banned the member is also a GM - and so I can only appeal to the authority higher than them - Admins.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Admins - please check your PMs!!" in Suggestions / Comments forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

*Shona*

IF-Veteran Member

*Shona*

Posted: 25 September 2006 at 5:35am | IP Logged
Actually, you can appeal to the GM's too. The admin doesnt unban people without consulting the GM's either. Its a group decision.

I'm sure there is a reason for this member being banned. Regardless, you can send me or any other GM a PM and we can look into it.

Btw, Sree di is a little less active right now because she is not feeling well so maybe that's why she couldnt reply. As for Vijay, he might be busy. He gets numerous PM's a day and sometimes it becomes difficult to reply to all of them together.

Hope that helps. Smile

- J.

rocker1

IF-Rockerz

rocker1

Posted: 25 September 2006 at 2:26pm | IP Logged
Thanx J. I have a GM looking into this matter now, for the Admin. You can close this topic Smile

*Shona*

IF-Veteran Member

*Shona*

Posted: 26 September 2006 at 7:47am | IP Logged
No probs. Tongue

Topic locked on request. Smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top