WAT AN EXPRESSION!!! WOOOOW..

smilinggirl2590 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
HI PPL. I AM A SILENT READER OF YHM FORUM BUT KARAN MADE ME MAKE TOPICS...
OH MY GOOOD... WHAT A BANG ON EXPRESSION IN THE LAST PARTπŸ‘... I MEAN SERIOUSLY 
HW COULD ANYONE DO TAT SO WELLL...
KARAN PATEL SERIOUSLY HATS OFF... ( THIS S FIRST TIME ME PRAISING AN ACTOR

SPL MENTION TO ANURAG TOOO... HE WAS THE BEST VILLAIN... NO HIGH SELF TALKS NO ANGRY EXPRESSION NO STERN FACE NO SMILING ABT VICTORY BUT ALL THESE IN SUBTLE WAYS ... HE WAS TOOO GUD... BUT SORRY BRO KARAN IN LAST 5 MINS EXCELLED EVERYONE WHO DID OTHER 15 MINS...

ON OTHER SIDE I FOUND DIVYANKA LITTLE LESS... THE LADY WHO GAVE SUCH EXPRESSIONS WHEN RAMAN ASKED FOR PICNIC CAN DEFINITELY DO MORE... HER CRY SAD EMOTIONS ALL OK... BUT ANGRY STERN LOOKS ARE LIKE STEREOTYPE WITH TOO MUCH STERN AND STIFFNESSS... I KNW SHE S WONDERFUL BUT ITS NT UR PROB... WEN KARAN WAS ATING SO MUCH I HAD TO EXPECT LITTLE MORE FROM U...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vangy84 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
awesome last 5 to 10 mins of KP presence saved the epi 
smilinggirl2590 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
ATLAST SOME GUD HEART IN FORUM CARED TO REPLY... THANK U...
o0manju0o thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
In today epi, only last part was worth watching that too only for KP 
...EhSaas... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Anurag did a fabulous job πŸ‘
abhilasha_dream thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
KP is a wonderful actor and he brings alive every scene of his. He was awesome as a heartbroken brother, and the last scene and precap was mind blowing.
Ppramod thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yup you are right .Karan Patel what a fabulous expression dude u killed it .last 5 min of this episode you totaly swept all over actors. Whenever u come with ur angry young mode my lenses are only focus on you . And the black shirt (English colour) you look awesome.you look best in black.The best ever handsome hunk in tv
JUHI.HI thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
i m totally impressed bu Anurag Sharma today...very well executed!!!...he is the BEST VILLAIN!!!πŸ‘
Sevenstreaks thumbnail
hi ...welcome to the forum...btw  remove ur caps/  in future dont type full post in caps  dear as its  considered as shouting in computer language...😳
amrithas thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Really KP was superlative in that scene. Such spot on reactions! The man deserves a standing ovation. πŸ‘β­οΈ