Posted: 9 years ago
Hi guys, what do you guys think of the Character Navya?

Share your reviews.
i feel her character is funny. but sometimes i feel like they are going over the limit and just showing her character for the sake of showing her.. 
and i feel like she doesnt have much part... 

what do you have have to say?
Definitely she has big role here.she is veeba anand, if
you seen interview with Charlie she said one of the
reason why I choose this character of mukti is because of
veeba anand.she said her as small screen vidya balan.

I think cabir will be facing some problem, navya going to
help him, then we are going to see another shade of cabir
and navya.so then cavya for sure.
Initialy i really liked her character!! But as episodes passed by her character aint growing!!! She was this small town girl wid big dreams and was wid loads of guts and all. But now she is a scary cat who wont even stand up for her own friend and all she can think of is Harshad,, i dont like her anymore,,...at times i get pissed off with her !!! I want the old "Yo" Navya back!!
i liked her character sooo much..she is funny and innocent...
I want her to suffer a heart break. . Once she comes to know the true color of harshad & realise how easily he used her then surely her character will grow. .
I want her to take revenge on H & wid the help of Cabir.. so that we can see some Cavya scenes too.
There's so much in store for Navya as there's possibility of changing her outlook & she can intentionally make H fall for her.
I agree with Andy. I liked her character at the beginning, but i hate this whole obsessed with Harshad thing. I like the fact that she is finally standing up for herself and Nandy (and failing), but I want her to get over Harshad.
Originally posted by -MyMy-

I agree with Andy. I liked her character at the beginning, but i hate this whole obsessed with Harshad thing. I like the fact that she is finally standing up for herself and Nandy (and failing), but I want her to get over Harshad.

i swear.. we all get it that she has a huge crush on Harshad...😵now her story needs to move forward... enough of her blushin n givin those wierd expressions!!
Oh I love her character😊 I love the fact that she is carefree and expressive...I loved that scene when she got drunk and called the FAB5 "tarbooz ke bachcho.."🤣 Yes I think she is way too obsessed with harshad but I have this intuition that soon it will be CavYa..😃😃😃
Originally posted by Andy_Dynamite

i swear.. we all get it that she has a huge crush on Harshad...😵now her story needs to move forward... enough of her blushin n givin those wierd expressions!!

i agree with you guys too!
Though i am fan of Veebha, i dont like all the H obsession that Navya is showing.. its getting over the limit..

yes i agree her character will eventually grow, but for now its not doing too well...