ArHi FF || Serendipity #4 || Link to Th 5: Pg 1 - Page 72

Posted: 9 years ago
welcome back Zee!! I can't explain how glad was I to see the update. this update according to me will prove to be a big turn around in this story. As we see, tarang has finally fueled the anger and his determination to get back khushi. ASR is back now. but will it be good? or will it be detrimental for him?? I just hope his decision won't harm him adversely in future. tarang has himself threatened he'll kill him if he dares to intervene in their happy life. I'm seriously worried for arnav now. he's in the point of even bringing death near him in his craziness to get back khushi!

as two of the readers have pointed out, I'm now beginning to think whether tarang is not what he seems. yes, they are absolutely right. khushi has changed to the point of unrecognition. its good that she has become so confident, mature, sophisticated and forthright. everyone of us have wished this to happen in the earlier chapters when she was suffering. but changing so much so that she has totally lost all of her earlier lovable qualities? that's somewhat indigestible.(i don't mind khushi wearing a bikini  though😊) I mean I don't see any khushiness in her since the leap. is it all because of tarang's influence? has he in any any pressured her to bring in all those changes? i know it seems very unlikely. whatever changes she made upon her, she may have brought all those herself. also, she has maybe reserved all of her khushi-like qualities only for tarang and the kids. please clear this Zee unless off course if you have planned to reveal all that in future updates...
Finally an update. Great one though. Rather intriguing that a pacifist like Tarang should threaten to kill Arnav. Is Khushi legally divorced from Arnav...I think not.
well I hope winning means letting khushi go in the long run as her happiness does not lie with him anymore. What an absolutely self-centred So and so ASR is . Well done Tarang!
Hmmm fabulous update after 1 month.
Arnav is in self pity and he will be a beast in this life.
Such a cute family khushi has.
Maybe I should pity Arnav. Maybe I should give a f**k about him and his issues.  Maybe I should care. But the fact remains that I don't.  I feel like ripping him apart limb by limb and then flinging him to sharks after pulling each hair on his body. Loathe him. 
Keep up the good work.  Another well penned chapter.  
Don't let anything happen to Tarang. Arnav in no case deserve Khushi. Isn't he the same person who was once ashamed to call her his wife? Only in his dreams Khushi would accept him back in her life.
Fantastic update 
Arnav is one confuse soul. he think khushi has broken HIS heart. Now he has started living in sanoon ki dunya which i am so sure that reborn Khushi and tarang will break. I think Arnav never thought about his actions in past and thats why he think that he will win, the  beast in him never had won and is never going to win.
When reading new avatar and glorious personality of Khushi, i could only imagine of pheniox reborning from ashes. The new khushi is fantastic and full of strength. 
i am eager to kow ASR plans to "win" back his so called happiness and his love lady.  
OMG!! How could he be so selfish man??😡 Can't he see how happy and content she is..Tarang gave her everything which he never did!!..He should f**k away with his arrogance and egocentric nature..😳

I am quite sure that Khushi and Tarang will show him his rightful place and I really want them to
wow! 
u updated...
i love this bold feisty khushi...the men go lattoo over this sexy avatar of hers, i like!
i don't know wat arnav is planning...he has to realize that love isn't about conquest but about being by each other's side when u need them d most.
i hope in his mad urge of conquering khushi, the kids don't suffer.

oh no..
don't you dare touch my tarangji arnav...i will kill you