Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SH7_Sunny thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: moniluvskinshuk

Leave it yaar . Kuch log hote hai naa jo kabhi nahi sudhar sakte even after getting so much insulted and proving themselves as FOOLS by giving their ridiculous bina haath paed ke commentsπŸ˜†πŸ₯±

🀣 🀣
lungi mein aag lag jaati hain kabhi kabhi πŸ˜†
A_la_mode thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

So he has started to acknowledge Sonam as his cousin at last? Good πŸ˜†

I am talking only about Sonam disowning here!πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

BTW Ranveer must have been really nervous here! So many temperamentals in one interviewπŸ˜† 

blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: charminggenie

Salman's case is typical pot calling the kettle black  - Seriously, he is the one who destroyed the set of a film which he was not even part of. SLB gave him two of his most memorable moves HDDCS and Khaamoshi ,  if he doesn't like working with the way SLB works then why did he do 2 movies- should have walked out of HDDCS. 

Every director has a different style of work - David O Russell, James Cameron etc all are accused for being harsh on sets , yet people respect their craft, because there is a method to their madness . Atleast they are not drunk dialing their ex's bfs or breaking bottles on other's head. Worse, no running over people by SLB, yet. 

Salman should be the last person to comment on anger issues. 

Don't think Ranveer said anything wrong, if Salman finds SLB's working environment curtailing his mediocre acting than Ranveer has equal freedom in expressing his ease with his director. 

THISπŸ‘
RaithaPhailGaya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Salman's case is typical pot calling the kettle black  - Seriously, he is the one who destroyed the set of a film which he was not even part of. SLB gave him two of his most memorable moves HDDCS and Khaamoshi ,  if he doesn't like working with the way SLB works then why did he do 2 movies- should have walked out of HDDCS. 

Every director has a different style of work - David O Russell, James Cameron etc all are accused for being harsh on sets , yet people respect their craft, because there is a method to their madness . Atleast they are not drunk dialing their ex's bfs or breaking bottles on other's head. Worse, no running over people by SLB, yet. 

Don't think Ranveer said anything wrong, if Salman finds SLB's working environment curtailing his mediocre acting than Ranveer has equal freedom in expressing his ease with his director. 

Firstly Salman gave SLB HDDCS and Khamoshi.. when no one.. not even anil kapoor was willing to do movies with SLB..

secondly.. Salman did not say he did not "like" working with SLB.. he said he scolded SLB when he shouted on an AD.. and as far as i see human relationship.. when one is close to a friend he would warn.. by WARN i mean for his good.. .. so donot .. i repeat.. do no perceive things and state them as you wish.. 
rogerrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

I actually think there is more to this..I don think the two had any problems back in the day..Infact, SLB gushed so much about Salman even last year in some interview..Calling him & Rani his closest friends and all..So its something else..SLB seems to have pissed off Salman big time πŸ˜† And i don think it has anything to do with his working style..He even implied that SLB is gay on KWK. Am really curious to know the reason behind their fallout πŸ˜†
karan-007 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Media is trying to create a fight between Ranveer n Salman n r trying to hype the matter by saying Ranveer reacts to Sallu's commmentπŸ₯± 
RaithaPhailGaya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rogerrocks

I actually think there is more to this..I don think the two had any problems back in the day..Infact, SLB gushed so much about Salman even last year in some interview..Calling him & Rani his closest friends and all..So its something else..SLB seems to have pissed off Salman big time πŸ˜† And i don think it has anything to do with his working style..He even implied that SLB is gay on KWK. Am really curious to know the reason behind their fallout πŸ˜†

Last year during some promtoion.. SLB called salman Messiah.. since he gave him break.. by doing HDDCS and Khamoshi... i hope gennie has seen the interview.. "MESSIAH"
charminggenie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: salman_thelord

secondly.. Salman did not say he did not "like" working with SLB.. he said he scolded SLB when he shouted on an AD.. and as far as i see human relationship.. when one is close to a friend he would warn.. by WARN i mean for his good.. .. so donot .. i repeat.. do no perceive things and state them as you wish.. 

@Bold  - If he is such a good friend that what was the need to make this conversation in media, some friend indeed. 

Like you said , my wish , my way of perceiving  things- freedom of expression and all that jazz. 

moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

And When Salman said that he doesn't like SLB's way of working ? Do He himself called u and gave u that statement ? πŸ˜†

Salman as an actor just compared way of working of SLB & Sooraj. Whatzz wrong in it if he is been asked about his Fav Director ? That doesn't mean he never liked working with SLB ? He said what he saw while working with SLB .That doesn't mean he doesn't like SLB's work ? πŸ˜•

Originally posted by: rogerrocks

Interesting thing was he didn't take Aish's name in that interview. πŸ˜†