Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kshailja thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Wowww!!!!!
Really different concept...
Nd no jutta chappalls... Only Claps claps...
Kahan se itna amzaing story sochte ho aaplog????
Jaldi se update krna...nd plsss PM me also...
athi_vrushan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
nice story do continue
pm me the next time you update
.vruShan_rocks. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

guys!!thanks for your valuable comments...it means a lot.so here it is the next chapter..sade hue tamatars,eggs ,juta chappals all welcome😆

here is the next chapter...thanks rachel (.vrushanholic.) for helping me.😊

CHAPTER 2:

Sharon's pov:

"omg!!!! Swayam and me are friends now...i cant believe it...freakk.."i started jumping on my bed like a monkey who just got out from the zoo. it had been 20 days since the college had started and now i have a friend on whom i have a crush!woww man!!should i be happy or wait should i be sad?happy for being friends or sad for the fact that it wont grow more than friendship.this thing made me realise that i have to be normal with him.ofcourse! he knows that i have a crush on him but i have to control my blush when i get to see him.it may look like i am desperate of his love.erghhh!!! i guess thats why it is called crush because you get crushed completely.take a deep breath Sharon and lets go to sleep.i switched off my lamp's light and got diminished in swayam's dreams.

Swayam's pov:

I took a shower to release my stress..a hot bath can make you feel like your life is in peace.i changed into my night wear.i was rubbing my hair  when i saw my test paper..it immediately reminded me of Sharon.i smiled at the name of Sharon.."sweert girl "i said with a small smirk and slept peacefully.

---in college--

"so guys!!! Are you all ready to rock the freshers party???"i asked to my fellow committee members and they all nodded yes in excitement.i was the cultural leader of the college.being a CL is really a tough job but i love things which are hard and interesting. I was supervising the stage when i felt someone's hands on my eyes.i was sure it was agirl but who.. "hii...baby"she said.. I reckoned her when she called me baby...she was my girlfriend "Prachie kapoor".prachie was the diva of the college.she was typical girly and a spoil brat. "say something" and she kissed me on cheek..."ummm...hiii...prachie not now...tomorrow is freshers party i have important stuffs to do " i removed her hands from my face,actually i use to feel uncomfortable in her presence...she was too touchy. "okkk...coool may i help you"she asked..."yeah...just seat in that corner it will be a great help "i chuckled.."okkk...only for you baby...muah"she pulled my cheeks like i was some soft toy. "girls!!!!!!".

Sharon's pov:

"so...you are going for freshers party??"i asked anushka.She was my hell best friend.we use to go in same school and yeah she also knows about my secrets like about swayam.i didn't tell her what happened yesterday but once i will get a good chance i will explain her...she will jump like maniac i am damn sure. "ummm..yeah.what about you? Chuck...you are coming and thats my order.."she replied."do i have a choice?."i smiled at her. we both entered the auditorium because anushka has given her name for miss fresher but when i enter the auditorium i saw a girl was pulling swayam's cheeks and kissing him on face. it was litrally in shock.my mouth was left open..a little pain i felt in my heart and a tear came running down from my eye...i rushed out immediately of the auditorium.i was feeling like all my dream shattered.yesterday i decided to be normal but bloody hell..its not happening...my crush was turning into some feeling called love.i hate this."Why me god??" and i started crying.i prayed that nobody saw me crying there.i was in the old library.generally people don't come here.this was the place where i saw swayam shekhawat for the first time.."wow...now this library is also reminding me of him." i heard someone coming inside i quickly wiped my tears and saw swayam standing on the door."

Swayam's  pov:

"prachie please leave"i turned back to check the arrangements but then i saw Sharon who was maybe crying and suddenly she ran out the auditorium.i got confused but then i realised that she must have seen me with prachie kissing me.ohh god!! She must be hurt.but why should i think like that?why do i even care?i have seen many girls who have been jealous of prachie...but Sharon is different...if there was some other girl she would have try to come and taunt prachie but Sharon just run away...oh god!! Whats happening?should i talk to her??or leave her alone.i guess i should clear her misunderstandings.i followed her and saw her in old library...i can see her crying through the glass.i don't know why but a guilty feeling came inside me..maybe because i know she have a crush on me.anyways..i opened the door.she was sitting like a small kid leaning over a wall...she was looking adorable even though she was crying..she really looks beautiful when she cries..thinking that i got a stupid smile on my face.what is wrong with me?..my thoughts were broke by her question

"swayam?what are you dong here?" she asked with a smile.

I was sure that it was a fake one."umm...i just saw you running from the auditorium so i just wanted to ask you you are okay."i said with a concern look.

"ummm...i am okay...mujhe kya hoga"she told me smiling.

"do you mind if i sit here?"i asked if i can seat next to her and she nodded in yes.

"can i ask you something?"

"ummm...yeah.."

"are you jealous of prachie?."i asked with hesistance.

"nooo...nooo..nooo...i am not...you both look adorable.."she said hiding her face from me..

"really??? Then why are you hiding your face...??"i asked her..damn! why i am asking this stupid question..you know that she likes you but still you are hurting her with this stupid questions...
she remained silent...

"i think i should go...anushka must be finding me.."she said standing up..

I quikly grabbed her wrist...her hand was so soft...it was like i was holding some jelly..she looked amazed by my move..even i was also surprised.

"sit down please...i want to tell you something."i requested her.

"umm what??"

"its a secret...not actually a secret...its truth"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

thanks for reading😳

next update will be soon 😃

.Vrushanholic. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
res
unres!
sorry 😭
update ekdum jhakaas tha re... sharon aur swayam ki baatein share karna baatein ^_^ bahut cute tha 
and jab swayam sharon ko dekhta rehta hai haste hue😳
and then the last scene☺️
update soon toh nahi bol sakti kyuki tune update kar diya :P
sorry once again1
Edited by .Vrushanholic. - 9 years ago
Incorrect thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
wow nyc one
sharon is hurt dats really sad
i wanna know wat swayams is gonna say to sharon
do update soon
n thanks for the pm

love
shini
Edited by shalomshini - 9 years ago
kapoormenka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome update payal. Loved it completely continue soon.
Rockingbhardwaj thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
lovely update dear... swaron pov's are amazingly written... shar decided to control her emotions...bt it's really hard yr... happy to saw the concerned swayam.. update soon.. n plz do pm me..
BhaviJas thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Finally u updated...
Sharon is hurt...n nw swayam wnt to tell her truth??
Yeh kya twist h re...exited fr nxt chapter...update soon...
Sehr_VruShan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
OMG😲
Payal I love this part 😳
I can't see Sharon hurt and crying her heart out 😭
SwaRon convo
Gosh please continue it soon I wanna know the secret please I can't wait for it 😛

athi_vrushan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Loved the update
swayam's confused thoughts,
aww sharon's hurt
poor girl
and the wat's the secret?
Ab jaldi update karna,eagerly waiting 4 it
thnx 4 the pm