avis previous show am i righ??
amazing ๐Ÿ‘
continue honeyyy

Yes my dear I took the main lead characters from Avi's previous show too..๐Ÿ˜Š

I am glad to know that you liked the idea๐Ÿ˜ƒ

I will continue sooon๐Ÿ˜Š

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by sruthykarthika

Waw, interesting concept. Shlok and dev are identical twins  waw. Shlok astha and feb radhika. Interestng pairing.plz continue soon.

Thank you soo much Sruthy๐Ÿ˜ƒ

I will continue soon๐Ÿ˜Š
Originally posted by piubobsques

interesting ... Love the idea of Shlokie and Dev ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ‘

Thanks my dear๐Ÿ˜Š
Originally posted by nim_var

Twice the hottie, double the fun, OMG my poor heart.  
Good concept, continue Naina. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

๐Ÿ˜† Thanks yaar Nimmy๐Ÿ˜ŠI will continue soon๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Originally posted by mayabharathi

do continue dear it seems very nice one

Thank you sooo much dear Maya๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Originally posted by k.taddy123

Great prologue...
U joined both CB and EBP main character in one story...
Can't wait to read more..

Yes my dear I joined the leads of both shows..๐Ÿ˜Š

I am glad that you liked it๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Originally posted by niki795

Nice prologue 
Shlok and dev r twins
Interesting 
Continue soon
Thanks for the pm

Thanks a looot yaar Niki..๐Ÿ˜ƒ I will continue soon
Originally posted by mehare

Brilliant prologue with nice start loved it pls continue soon

Thank you sooo much yaaar๐Ÿ˜ƒ
I wholeheartedly thank you all, who have pressed the like button and all of you who have shared their views and comments about this SS.๐Ÿ˜Š

Those who want me to PM you please send me buddy request..๐Ÿ˜Š and please like the first page prologue.

PART 1

Sojal Agnihotri was going to get married to Varad Dixit. She was the only daughter of the successful business man Niranjan Agnihotri and his wife Anjali Agnihotri. Vinayak Agnihotri was his younger brother and he and his wife Prerna had two sons- Shlok and Dev- who were identical twins. They arrived at Mumbai from Delhi, for the wedding of Sojal.

ANJALI NIVAS (MUMBAI)
Day before Sojal-Varad wedding:

Niranjan was walking along the hall searching for his wife.

Ni: Anjaliii...

An: (comes running) What is it, Saheb..  ?

Ni: Anjali...Varad's family is arriving from Delhi today.. I have arranged their accommodation in our hotel.

An:  That's really nice.

Ni: Now you get ready soon..We have to go to the airport to receive them..

An: Ok Saheb..
#############################

It was evening. The Sangeet function was going on in the Anjali Nivas. Everyone was dancing.  Shlok and Dev were standing in a corner and were enjoying the dance of all the beautiful girls. Niranjan approached them.

Ni: Shlok, Dev..I want you both to go to our hotel now..You have to check whether every arrangement's are ok or not..They are the groom's family..So we must take good care of everything..

Sh & Dv: Jee Kaka..

##############################

At the Agnihotri's hotel :

All men(Varad, Siddharth, Avdhoot, Lalit) were at the swimming pool area while the women (Kalindi, Renuka, Ajju, Jyoti, Aastha, Radhika)were sitting at the lawn and were chatting with each other.  It was then that Shlok and Dev reached the hotel in a car. They parked the car in the parking lot.

Renuka: Radhika beta..Go and get my mobile phone..I kept it in my room itself for charging...

Ra: Ok Aayi..But, the key of your room.. ?

Re: Here, take it...

Radhika got the key and she went into the hotel.

A: Oh Even I forgot to take my mobile ..Let me go and get it from my room..How did I forget it..?

Aastha also went into the hotel. At that time Shlok and Dev came to the lawn.

Sh & Dv: Namaste...We are from Sojal Taii's family..Her cousins..  

Kalindi: Namaste bete..

Sh: I am Shlok and he is Dev...

Ka: Anjali ji had called me and said that you were coming...  

Dv: Ok..Aunty..We just came to ask you if everything is fine over here..If there is any problem, please tell us..

Sh: Please don't hesitate, Aunty..Niranjan Kaka couldn't come here so he sent us instead.

Re: Oh..That's really nice of him...No problem at all beta..We are all happy with the arrangements..  

Sh: Dev, I will go and meet the Hotel's manager.

Dv: Ok Shlok..

Shlok went inside.  The manager's cabin was on the first floor.  He went to the lift on the ground floor and pressed the 'up' button.  The lift came down and he got into it and pressed the button indicating floor number '1'. He reached the first floor and passed all the rooms allotted to the Dixit family and walked into the manager's cabin.  

Just after that Radhika came out of Renuka's room and got inside the lift from the first floor. She had taken her Mom's mobile and went down.  

Meanwhile Dev was talking with the ladies of the Dixit family.

Dv: By the way, where is Varad daada..?

Ajju: Varad and all are at the swimming pool..

Dv: Ok ..I will go and meet them..Excuse me...  

The swimming pool was on the ground floor itself. Just as Dev passed the lift and went inside the hotel, Radhika came out of the lift and walked out into the lawn.  

Radhika went and gave the mobile to Renuka..

Ra: Where is Aastha..?

Re: She has gone to your room only..She wanted to take her mobile..

Ra: Ok ..I will come now..

Radhika and Aastha shared the same room.

#########################

Meanwhile Aastha was coming out of her room. She was wearing a beautiful blue color salwar kameez. Shlok was coming out of the manager's cabin.  

########################

Radhika walked towards the lift and pressed the 'up' button. Just then the lights went off.

#########

Aastha was very much afraid of dark. She yelled and ran outside. She bumped onto Shlok who was walking past her room and both of them fell down.  Aastha was on top of Shlok.

##########

Radhika decided to wait for some time for the power to come.  Then she decided to go up by stairs.  As she started climbing the steps, the generator was on and the lights came.

##########

When the lights came, Aastha was surprised to find her on top of a handsome boy. Shlok was also attracted to Aastha, the moment his eyes fell on her.  

A: Sorry...

Sh:(romantically)Don't be...!!(and looks into her beautiful eyes)

A: (blushes and gets up) I was... (looks down) I got frightened when it went dark and..(looks into his face and gets lost in his romantic eyes)

Sh:(gets up) It's Ok...  It's ok... (offers his hand) Hii... I am Shlok Agnihotri..

A:(takes his hand)Aastha Dixit. (smiles sweetly)

Sh: Ohh Dixit..You are Varad daada's sister...  ?

A: Yes..And you are ...  ?

Sh: Sojal taii's cousin..

A: Oh...Ok then..I was going downstairs...  

Sh: Oh even I was..Let's go together then...

A: One minute..

Aastha locked the door. Both of them walked towards the lift.  Aastha was very much attracted to this handsome boy who was walking beside her.  Just as both of them walked into the lift and the door closed, Radhika walked up the stairs and reached the first floor. She went towards their room.

#########################

Meanwhile at the swimming pool, Dev was talking with Varad.  

V: Where is your twin brother, Dev..? Shlok right..?

Dv: Oh..He went up to meet the manager..I will go and get him..

V:Ok.  

Dev walked out of the swimming pool room. He knew a shortcut staircase which led just towards the front of the manager's cabin.  He walked upstairs and went inside it.

########################

By that time Aastha and Shlok reached downstairs.  

Sh: Aastha..You carry on..I will come now..

A:Ok.  

And he went towards the reception counter.

Aastha walked towards the ladies sitting in the lawn. Renuka saw her alone and asked.

A: Radhika didn't come with you..? I thought that she went up to look for you..

########################

The manager told Dev that Shlok had gone downstairs.  Dev walked towards the lift at the other end.  As he passed the Dixit's rooms one by one, he found a girl standing at a door and knocking continuously.  It was Radhika.  She was looking beautiful in a green color salwar kameez.

Ra:(knocking)Aaashhh...  Aaash... (sighs) Why isn't she opening the door..?

Dv: What happened...  ?

Ra: Nothing..

Dv: Nothing..? Then why are you shouting some one's name like a maniac..?

Ra:(angrily) I will call anyone's name..What is your problem..  ?(knocks the door) Open the door, Aasthaaa..

Dv: I think that there is no one inside..

Radhika glared angrily at him.  Dev thought that she looked so beautiful.

Dv: Woww..You look more beautiful when you are angry..  

Ra:(shook her head annoyingly) Aasthaaa...(knocks loudly)  

Dev shrugged his shoulders and walked past her. Suddenly her mobile rang.  It was Aastha

Ra: Hello Ash...Where are you ?

A: I am in the lawn downstairs, Rads..  

Ra: Offo...  ! Now when did you get there.. ? Alright..I am coming down..

Dev turned back hearing this.  Radhika was embarrassed and she smiled at him. She walked to him.  

Dv: I told you...(smiles naughtily)

She thought that he looked really handsome.  

Ra:(smiles) Yeah..I'm sorry.

Suddenly Dev's mobile rang. It was Shlok.  

Dv: Hello...Where are you..  ?

Sh: I am waiting for you at the parking lot..

Dv: Ok..I am coming...  (disconnects the call)

Both of them got into the lift and went downstairs. When the lift reached the ground floor, they got out.  Radhika went towards the lawn and Dev walked towards the parking lot.
#################################

It was bed time and Aastha, Radhika came to their hotel room together.

Both Aastha and Radhika were thinking about Shlok and Dev respectively.  They had been silent throughout the dinner and were not talking with each other even now, which was not usual.  Both of them didn't even bother to change into their night dress and slumped on to their beds as soon as they reached inside the room. After some time.

A:Rads

Ra: Hmm...

A: Why are you still awake..?

Ra: Ash..I think that I have fallen in love..

A: What??(sits up on the bed)

Ra: Yes..  I met with a guy today...He looks just like my dream boy..Fair, handsome, tall, funny and naughty. (giggles)

A: Hey..!! Even I met with some one Rads..Sojal vahini's cousin, Shlok..Even I liked him very much.  

And Aastha told Radhika about their meeting in the hotel. When she finished, Radhika also told Aastha the way she met with Dev.

Ra: But I don't know who he is..I didn't even ask his name..But anyways you will be meeting this Shlok at Daada's wedding..Don't forget to introduce him to me..Ok..

A:(smiles)Ok Rads..

###################

So this was the first part..๐Ÿ˜Š

Please tell me if you liked this part..

And also don't forget to share your views and comments about this update

Love,
Naina
Edited by hp_2006 - 9 years ago
unres pg 7Edited by DEVU.NAIR - 9 years ago