Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AnnRosewood thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Okay here's another scene taking place in the backseat of a car..and Aaliya is vey modern..like short..skirt kind of modern;)nd ritten in Zain's pov:)
"Oh, my god," I groaned, as Aaliys's warm, wet mouth massaged and sucked my throbbing cock. I stroked her soft brown air and fondled her breasts as she blew me. The pleasure was so intense I thought I might pass out.

Aaliya's moist ministrations drifted up as sloppy sucking and slurping sounds, turning me on even more, and I slide my hand down her nude back to her ass, across her skirt and then up under the skirt to stroke between her legs. It almost seemed natural at this point to find that she had no panties on, but my cock twitched nevertheless as my fingers found her slit. She was damp and slick, and I knew then that her lust was no act, and she was as turned on as I. Aaliya moaned as I fingered her, my middle finger sliding between her folds and over her c***.

"Ohhh, f**k," she said, raising her head from my cock and pressing her mouth again to mine. She shifted, raising her leg and then lowering herself onto me in one graceful move that impaled her dripping snatch on my throbbing rod. "Ohhh f**k, yesss," she hissed, grinding her snatch onto me and pressing my face into her magnificent breasts.

I sucked her nipple and licked and kissed her breasts as she rode me, up and down, taking my raging manhood deep into her slick center again and again and again. "God, yes, f**k..pleae make me cum..."

I growled as my lust boiled in my groin and built and built, quickly rising. Aaliya's commands and her tight wet snatch brought me swiftly to the point of climax and I could feel the explosion within me as she screamed, "Ohhh f**k, yesss, I'm  cummming, ohh shit, I'm cumming!" and her body writhed and thrashed and my hips thrust and my cock erupted, spurting jet after creamy jet of boiling cum deep into her body.

We clutched each other tight as out bodies rode the orgasms and expended the lustful energy of our glorious f**k. Aaliya collapsed onto my chest and we sat panting in the back of the car, my cock still rampant inside her, her pussy still throbbing.
oriyu24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
My turn...
Zain was busy in doing his office work aliya was totally pissed off as she wanted to him to make love to her...
She decided to wore a sexy saree and went in front of him...
Zain was awestruck seeing aliya in this avatar but decided to concentrate on his work..
Aliya was angry so she unfolded her saree and it was lying shamelessly on the floor ..then she removed her petticote..
Zain eyes fell on her and he saw aliya in blouse and her panty which was net...
Zain could not control anymore and started bitting her breast with blouse...
Aliya hold him tightly while zain was moving his hand to carry her plum breast...
He unhooked her blouse then her so called bra that covered her breast half...
He made her lie on the sofa and he played with her most sensitive part..
Aliya could not control as she needed if asap... she opened his clothes and then his boxer...
She moved her hand on his manhood which made him groan and to reciprocate the action he thrusted inside her vagina leaving a thick milky liquid behind...
After doing thus he sucked her nipples so hard a loud orgasm escaped that loud that a man always want to hear from his wife when making love
Aliya pleasure full face was a reward for him...
They both slept together with his thrust inside her body ,his head between her blooms while aliya's legs wrapped around him so that he could have proper excess to her..
zayalove thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
My goodness priya and ann u both r doing amazing job lol plzzz keep writing coz the current track is really pissing man
oriyu24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: zayalove

My goodness priya and ann u both r doing amazing job lol plzzz keep writing coz the current track is really pissing man

u want to read more...? 😳
Will write if yes
zayalove thumbnail
Yes ofcourse dear write more
oriyu24 thumbnail
Going to...
U can also pm me on which topic u want to read..
oriyu24 thumbnail
Dedicated to zayalove..
Aliya walked out from the hot shower...
A red towel wrapped around her milky body...
Her breast were not properly covered and the towel reached above her mid thighs...
Her hard nipples shape could be properly seen as they bulge out and formed shape...
Zain came and his eyes fell on her breast and then at the nipples...
He dropped the towel to find fully nude aliya standing right in front of him...
The thick liquid wanted to be ejected...
He carried her to the bed to only hear a moan in his mouth as he bite her lower lip while kissing passionately..
He then lustfully looked at aliua to find aliya saying continue zain ?I need u...
Zain: bited her nipples and sucked them hard...
His fingers traced from her hardened tip to the center core of her body...
He inserted inside the core deep as possible...
A hot orgasm escaped her lips..
He started playing with the core while aliya was busy clenching the sheets and wrapping her legs around zain...
Zain clothes were soon out...
Aliya started discovering him..
She traced her finger from his hardened chest to his manhood..
She played with it till zain flipped her and entered inside her making her lips to form 'o' and giving her core a gift of thick milky liquid...
zayalove thumbnail
Priya dear i loved it
And u write anything its amazing u r my favourite writer on this forum yar
I m one of your biggest fan yar
Love u
oriyu24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: zayalove

Priya dear i loved it