•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 9 years ago
Sorry guys for the title
I want to know what if parmeet turns positive and help Ishita telling about Ashok-Mihika then taking risks to unite Mi-Mi ... i know i might dreaming but even he turns to be a mahan i will hate him for what he've done

What about u guys!
Edited by o0manju0o - 9 years ago
i'd rather have sooraj turn positive than param. 

in my personal opinion rapist are sexual predators like pedophiles and they don't "change" just like that. That's why so many of them are recidivists even after they get out of jail. 

So showing param turn positve after he attempted to rape Ishita will be a bad message to society. It'll show that you can't trust a recidivist rapist (sarika, ishita, ... i don't know who else he tried to molest), when in reality it's not a case.

I'm all for redeeming character but there is a limit. A murderer can redeem but he has to do his 20+ years jail sentence none the less (another thing that is commonly avoided in indian soaps). 
hmm disagree.  it s pretty unrealistic. men like param in real life can never be redeemed .
Man like Param never changes so easily...
Originally posted by rajji-cutest

i'd rather have sooraj turn positive than param. 

I like the idea rajji ji

I think his character is not fully personnalized 
They r more others characters who needs to turn positiv, n first one is adi...
Parmeet is not negativ for me, for me in a show no one is negativ or positiv, parmeet is a salfish pervy and even if he turn gud i wont forget what he did...