~A Little Something Special~ [Open] - Page 6

Posted: 9 years ago
CONGRATS ON THE ENGAGEMENT  WISHING YOU AND YOUR A HAPPY ENGAGEMENT AND MARRIAGE  
First of all... CONGRATULATIONS !!!

I had a smile thruout reading this thread ! It was so sweet ! Indeed like a fairytale story.

*Muahs* loads of love to both of you !... Tk cr... Now since u r stepping into a new phase of life, be good, be strong, stay blessed !

Congratulations Anjani 
Happy Engagement and wish u all the best๐Ÿ˜Š
Omg i know im late but CONGRATSSS!!!
Girl this love story is just beautiful. May god bless you both!!
Aww omg congrats hun ๐Ÿค— You're going to be such a gorgeous bride. All the best always! ๐Ÿค—
Edited by TINA! - 9 years ago
Originally posted by Titaliya_AP

Res'

You're freaking adorable Zo, I love you!

*edited*

Zo, you are the best. I love you. I am so glad that you helped me in being able to share this with all those who have become dear friends to me over the years along with introducing me to so many others who are just simply happy seeing someone else happy!

Thank you everyone, this means the world and beyond to me. I still can't believe that I was lucky enough to have a man like Saahil in my life. Perhaps happy endings and fariytales sound like pish-posh that take place in books and movies, but I can surely say that this man has given me all that in the real world and I love him for it.

Thank you all again for sharing this with me! You are all amazing<3

Anjani, xoxo.
are u kidding? :O u have NO right to thank me, if it made a someone smile then its my pleasure to have contributed to such happiness, ur friendship is very valuable in my life as are others... Finding good friends is very rare so I cherish everyone of u... Next time i help u or do somrhing for u don't u dare thank me *glares* JK honestly it was an honor :)