But good one...nice post to read early this morning πŸ˜‰

Posted: 17 years ago
so atlast she confesed wow 😳

Originally posted by Manoj_Tina fan

so atlast she confesed wow 😳

nope!it was a joke of moni di!πŸ˜†

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† U defo got me monzi!!! I was actually wishing for mona to be dating akash instead of karan when i read the post eventhough i think their jodi is odd! πŸ˜†
Originally posted by moondust

Yes, they showed KandM on SBS today, proclaiming their love for eachother🀒...mona was like, "ya, mumma dekh rahi thi ek suitable match for me..to karan was such a good friend and you know phir pyar hogayia"πŸ˜³πŸ˜•πŸ€’...and the leeeecccccchhhh said, "pehle, kuch bada nahin tha...but then, working so closely with your co-star; spending countless hours with them on the sets.......blah blah"🀒........yup, so its confirmed mona and karan are officially an item😳....laddoo, tanny, anjali, momo, aabha and all the other members of the Mona and Akash fan club our hopes areeeeeeeeeee HIGH; because, Akaash and Mona are an item and what I just said above^^^ is totally made up.😊..Karan&Mona---->NEVERRRRRRR !!!πŸ€’πŸ˜›.....Akaash&Mona---->FOREVER !!!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³πŸ˜›........

moni dear, why would u hate mona so much!!! 

πŸ˜‰
Moni, itna bara majak karne se pahle tumeh jara bhi darr nahi laga ki koi tume COURT mein le ja sakata hai.
Bach ke rahna baba aaj kal log court ke laphre mein bahut par rehe hai. Plus you know Mona is BHAGMATI, she might run away with AKASH or SOMEONE SPECIAL.

Originally posted by NKSUDHIR

Moni, itna bara majak karne se pahle tumeh jara bhi darr nahi laga ki koi tume COURT mein le ja sakata hai.
Bach ke rahna baba aaj kal log court ke laphre mein bahut par rehe hai. Plus you know Mona is BHAGMATI, she might run away with AKASH or SOMEONE SPECIAL.

πŸ˜²πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Wow excellent NEWS. πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ Good write up.
wow meri moni kiya baat hai...lagta hai tume ek badi shatan ho abb...muje be scare kardiya..omg u little devil but ur boppy still loves u yaar..btw where r u these days not even on msn