ROSID FF: Love Forever Completed FF - Page 2

Posted: 9 years ago
wow banu beautifully wriiten and yes I m love the suspense you created again great start dear
unique concept...πŸ˜‰
all the best didi...πŸ‘πŸΌ
please update soon
Originally posted by srdevi

Awesome start Banu, all the best.

Thanks dear.
Originally posted by justloverosid

Awesome start Banu  really looking forward to this different angle storyπŸ˜›

Thanks a lot dear
Originally posted by justloverosid

Beautiful Banu and I love the suspense you created πŸ‘πŸΌ
Looking forward to next updateπŸ˜ƒ

Thanks a lot Dear
Originally posted by sheetal1979

wow banu beautifully wriiten and yes I m love the suspense you created again great start dear

Thanks a lot dear.
Originally posted by sara1990

unique concept...πŸ˜‰
all the best didi...πŸ‘πŸΌ
please update soon

Thanks a lot dear
Awesome start, didi!!!!! πŸ‘πŸΌWish you alll the luck...πŸ‘πŸΌ
Chapter 2

Siddhant got up & stood on the balcony watching the rising sun changing the color of the sky from dark to orange & then slowly to blue.  The birds began their morning work of searching their food flying here & there creating beautiful sounds.   The plants & trees were covered with the water droplets by the snow fall few hours before which will be dried soon by the heat of sun.  The climate was very pleasant.

None of these gave happiness to Siddhant.  If Roli was here, then she is sure to lean on his shoulder holding his hands tightly and enjoy this beautiful morning scenery.  Roli is the one who always admires all these nature creation & its beauties.  Siddhant used to admire at his excited wife.   Siddhant feels his excited wife looks more beautiful as her delighted face add to her beauty.

Roli says 'How long you will look at me?  Instead enjoy the nature Siddhant'

'Nature is your interest to look at while my interest is my delighted Roli' he replies.

Roli blush slightly on hearing this and hug him sidewise 

Roli raise her query 'Will you love me like this always'

'Forever & its my pleasure' he reported.

Roli get into him more closer while Siddhant too tighten his hug around her shoulders.

Siddhant resume from his memories and get into the room again from the balcony.

At Delhi...

Roli was still in the bed, but unusual from the past so many days she was sleeping in the pillow.  The pillow was not giving the comfort of her Siddhant's shoulders or chest and resulted in a sleepless night throughout.  SHe just closed her eyes almost near the dawn when her eyelids closed on its own.

Simar being not knowing that she just pushed a sleepless night and started to doze touched her to wake her up.

Roli giggled on sleep and uttered 'Siddhant, let me sleep for some more time'

Simar shock her little hard and laughed.

'Roli, I am Simar &  not Siddhant' Simar clarified.

Roli rolled her eyes and looked at her sister Simar and now she realised what she said thinking she is still in Simla on her love's arms.  Roli face turned pink and slowly got up from the bed.

Simar enquired 'Roli, you love Siddhant So much.  Then why you came here leaving him alone.'

'Do you all have any problem in having me here.'  Roli retort.

Simar wonder on her reply & said 'Roli.  Not at all.  I tried to only...'

Roli did not wait for her reply and went to washroom to fresh up herself.  Roli brushed her teeth and opened the shower to take a bath.  The shower was wetting her which also hide the tears of Roli which was rolling down from her eyes to her cheeks.  She finished her shower and rushed outside to her room.  She went near the mirror.

Roli started combing her hair standing in front of the mirror where she was lost on her memories.  Siddhant... Siddhant always used to come behind her to give a tight back hug while she comb her hair.  He might have just returned from bathroom taking shower and the water droplets from his hair drops on her shoulders creating thrill to Roli.  Roli admires him through the mirror and blush which was always liked by him.  He loves to place his lips on crook of her neck and brush it gently.

She was distracted from the beautiful thoughts by the call of her Mother to have her breakfast...

Roli response her 'Yes.  Coming..'

Roli finished her combing fast and rushed towards downstairs to join her family to have her breakfast...

Edited by banuprasa - 9 years ago
Originally posted by deeksha.aiyer

Awesome start, didi!!!!! πŸ‘πŸΌWish you alll the luck...πŸ‘πŸΌ

Thanks a lot dear.