Ye Hai Mohabbatein

~*||The Krazzyy K Mansion||*~Thanks Note-Pg 150

Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 9 years ago

Helloo YHM-ianz..πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ...This is one of the very very special topics i hv made in this YHM forum..πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ...As many of here r aware tht i hv launched some special shades of Raman which i discovered in the show..When i launched KK few months back,i never thought i would end up launching an ENTIRE FAMILY for KK..πŸ˜²πŸ˜†...And as the family members count is increasing at regular intervals,i thought i should make one common topic for the current members of this special family which i fondly call as The K Parivaar..This topic can be seen as ONLINE ADDA of ALL K Parivaar Members..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜Ž...Here u all can find all A-Z details of each & evry K Parivaar Member..😎😎...I will UPDATE this topic from time to time with latest K family member additions&details,latest kalakaaris of existing K family members..πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰...Also this topic is a FOREVER DISCUSSION(read DROOLING)Center for all K Parivaar Admirers...😎😎...

So tht makes intro on this topic..And yes,as i'm aadat se majboor of giving names to anything or anyone,i hv kept a name for this online adda of K Parivaar Members too...πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰...And tht name is...

~*||The Krazzyy K Mansion||*~

Also the song u all can hear in the background of this topic is the K Parivaar Anthem Song which gives a general idea about common nature/attitude of K Parivaar Members..😎
😎...The song is "Ale" from the film "Golmaal 3"...Those who cant hear the song now,u all can chk out this link later...Its the link of original Ale song video...πŸ˜ƒ

Now lets check out details of different members of the Bindaas K Parivaar
...😎😎...

KK

Launch Date In YHM : 24th April 2014

Full Name : Kinky Kumar

He is the MOST POPULAR,MOST WANTED,Most Shining Rockstar of K Parivaar...And last but definitely not the least,he IS My SOULMATE from K Parivaar...😎... When he came to YHM,he ws all alone..But now he have got a full fledged family in the form of his brothers n cousin...πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰...Out of all K parivaar members,its KK who have given max appearances in YHM till date!! Hes ALWAYS In DEMAND...!! His appearances most of the times happen at unexpected situations..!! He literally can come anywhere..He comes out of nowhere,he conquers all n  he just vanish into thin air leaving his pankhis longing for more of him till he makes his next appearance in the show..!!

Here r the various kalakaaris done by KK which i hv explained in detail in my topics made on him&related to him...😎..

Topics on KK Appearances in YHM
1)Mr Chaalu Bhalla & Mrs Nautanki Bhalla
2)Aadha Ishq..Aadha Hai..Aadha Ho Jaayega..
3)Sholon Ke Dil Mein Bhi AAG Jalne Lagi..
4)Phootne Laga Hai Arey Chaahaton Ka Jharna
5)Ab Karunga Tere Saath GANDI BAAT..!!
6)Zara Dil Ko Thaam Lo..Aa Gaya Lautke..Dekho KK-WELCOME BACK!!
7)Meri Mannat Tu...!!!~*Welcome Back KK*~
8)Yahan Ishqiyaun Re Wahan Dhishqyaun!!!
9)Tu Hi Junoon...Tu Hi Karaar!!!
10)Dekho Chand Aaya...Chand Nazar Aaya!!!
11)Iss Dil Ka Main...Ab Kya Karu???
12)Ooh Lala...Ooh Lala..Tu Hai Meri Fantasy!!!
13)KK Jaan Hai Aaya...Qayamat Hai!!!
14)Hadd Se Badhne Laga Mera Deewanapan!!!
15)Paas Aake Na Tu Door Jaa!!!
16)Badtameez Dil Maane Na!!!
17)Bichde The Kinaare Mil Gaye-WELCOME BACK KK!!
18)Pehla Nasha..Pehla Khumaar..PEHLA KISS!!
19)Kehte Hain Humko Pyaar Se K PARIVAAR Waale!!!
20)Aa Raha Paas Ya Door Mein Jaa Raha!!!
21)7 Khoon Maaf!!!
22)Hum Hai Raahi Pyaar Ke..PHIR Milenge Chalte Chalte
23)Tujhe Dekha Toh Yeh Jaana Sanam..Pyaar Hota Hai Deewana Sanam!!
24)Aa Tujhko Odh Loon Main!!!
25)KK Hall Scene - Part 2[24-12-2014](**This ws not posted as topic**)
26)Teri Ankhiyon Ka Waar..Jaise Sher Ka Shikaar[My 500th IF Topic]
27)Roko Na..Roko Na..Mujhko Pyaar Karne Do!!! (For Dec 27&Dec 29 Epis Ke KK Scenes)

28)Kaabu Na Khud Pe Rahe..Jab Jab Main Dekhu Tujhe!! (On 31-12-14&1-1-15 Ke Epis)
29)Lakshya Toh Har Haal Mein Paana Hai!!!
30)Tainu Takda Ravaan!!!
31)Babaji Ka Thullu!!!
32)KK Scene Before Vandu's Godbharaai[9-2-2015](**This ws not posted as topic**)
33)Tune Maari Entriyaan Re..Dil Mein Baji Ghantiyaan!!
34)Yeh Moh Moh Ke Dhaage!!!
35)Matlabi..Ho Ja Zara Matlabi!!!

PS : B/w KK's appearances i told in topic 20 n 21,there were 2-3 KK appearances in first 2.5 weeks of nov 2014 n i din make posts for them coz i wsnt watchin YHM then n i came to knw abt apperances only aftr i resumed watchin frm mid nov 2014 onwards...!!

Other Posts Related to KK

1)Teri Aahatein Nahi Hai..!!!
2)Quit Playing Games With My Heart!!!
3)Iss CHAMATKAAR Ko Kya Naam Doon?(NEW KK-KKSS Rain Dance Moments)
4)PYAAR MEIN TERE HADD SE GUZAR JAANA HAI!!!
5)Karan Patel Aware About My K Parivaar Finally[KP Bday Gift Seg By IF]

6)Invitation To KK's Bday Party @K Mansion!!!
7)||**Happy Birthday KK**||The JAAN Of K PARIVAAR!!!
8)||~*Happy One Year Anniversary-Gutter Superstar KK*~||

AK

Launch Date In YHM
: 7th August 2014

Full Name : Aiyyashy Kumar

Relationship With KK
: Elder Brother

He is the MOST BOLD,Most Bindaas,Most Naughty,Most Cool Person among all K Parivaar Members..He is the role model for KK..πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰..He appears only once a while in this show..And bcoz of his nature,his next appearances r alwz a MILLION DOLLAR qns themselves..!! But neverthless,his few appearances in YHM were MORE THAN ENOUGH to create a life long impact among his admirers..πŸ˜ŽπŸ‘...

Heres the kalakaris of AK,which i hv explained in my topics i made for him&related to him..!!

1)Lambi Race Ki Hai Ghodi..Second Hand Jawaani!!!
2)Reunion Season @K Mansion!!!
3)Welcome Back Party @K Mansion For DESI BOYZ!!
4)Kehte Hain Humko Pyaar Se K PARIVAAR Waale!!!
5)7 Khoon Maaf!!!
6)Karan Patel Aware About My K Parivaar Finally[KP Bday Gift Seg By IF]
7)Hum Hai Raahi Pyaar Ke..PHIR Milenge Chalte Chalte

8)AK Scene Before Vandu's Godbharaai[9-2-2015](**This ws not posted as topic**)
9)Tune Maari Entriyaan Re..Dil Mein Baji Ghantiyaan!!
10)Matlabi..Ho Ja Zara Matlabi!!!

UK

Launch Date In YHM
: 14th August 2014

Full Name : Uljhan Kumar

Relationship With KK
: Younger Brother

He is the sabse chota sadasya of K Parivaar..Hes the most talkative,most cutest,most confused soul of K Parivaar..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..Hes most closest to KK in this K Parivaar...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰...Though he hv appeared in this show only for few times till now,he have managed to create a good hype among the audience with his all those few appearances..πŸ˜ŽπŸ‘πŸΌ...

Heres the kalakaari of UK,which i hv explained in my topics for him&related to him..!!

1)Locha-E-Ulfat Ho Gaya!!!
2)Welcome Back Party @K Mansion For DESI BOYZ!!
3)7 Khoon Maaf!!!
4)Karan Patel Aware About My K Parivaar Finally[KP Bday Gift Seg By IF]
5)Hum Hai Raahi Pyaar Ke..PHIR Milenge Chalte Chalte

MK

Launch Date In YHM : 29th July 2014

Full Name : Mirchi Kumar

Relationship With KK : Cousin

Hes the first cousin of KK,AK&UK..He IS the brand ambassador of JEALOUSY in K Parivaar...πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰...He literally can get jealous of anything or anyone..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..But hes the MOST FUNNY Member of K Parivaar as the actions he do and talks he does,when he gets jealous r ALWAYS A TREAT TO WATCH...πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰...

Here r the various kalakaaris done by MK which i hv explained in detail in my topics made on him&related to him...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ..

1)Haaye Haaye MIRCHI...Uff Uff MIRCHI
2)Passion Tere Liye Mera Increase Ho Gaya!!!
3)Iss Dil Ka Main...Ab Kya Karu???
4)Reunion Season @K Mansion!!!
5)Dreamum WakeUpum CRITICAL Conditionum!!!
6)Koi Hero Yahaan..Koi Zero Yahaan!!!
7)Kehte Hain Humko Pyaar Se K PARIVAAR Waale!!!
8)7 Khoon Maaf!!!
9)Karan Patel Aware About My K Parivaar Finally[KP Bday Gift Seg By IF]
10)Hum Hai Raahi Pyaar Ke..PHIR Milenge Chalte Chalte

11)Matlabi..Ho Ja Zara Matlabi!!!

So ppl i welcome u all to this Krazzy K Mansion of K Parivaar Members
..πŸ€—
πŸ€—πŸ€—...Hope u all enjoyed this K Mansion Ride...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰...Iss K Mansion Ke Doors are ALWAYS OPEN for K Parivaar Admirers..Aate Rahna Yahaan...πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰..!!

PS : See NEXT POST BELOW to know about REST of K Parivaar and also i hv posted links of all K Mansions made till now in NEXT POST BELOW..πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by Nikki_Titli - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Best comments-Part 1

This content was originally posted by: always_a_TV_fan

from KK to his KKR:

Hey Raani πŸ€—

Did I tell you before? This post is a refuge for us❀️. I know, I know you got my whole family here (PS. I need time to decide how I feel about TK), but between you and me, you made this only for me na πŸ˜‰ I don't mind everyone being here, but seriously, AK ko last nahin rakh sakti thi kya ?  chalo koi nahin, although you called it the K parivar mansion, 

This is our home baby :πŸ˜ƒ

I don't even have to say how proud I am that you've made me the top K family member, and I know how some people wanted AK to be there (I can hear LUcky's heart breakingπŸ’”). And, OMG, the special decoration and description you have provided me... just gave me goosebumps β˜ΊοΈ

I know I am very late on this topic of yours, but we did talk quite a few times here no? So I hope you are not mad at me or anything πŸ˜›

So, here's a song for you, me n this topic (PS... this should be like our anthem for every Raman thread you make, since you make sure I get most footage everywhere possible πŸ˜‰)

Itti si hansi
Itti si khushi
Itta sa tukda chand ka
Khwabon ke tinkon se
Chal banayeinn aashiyaan

Dabe dabe paaon se
Aaye haule haule zindagi
Hothon pe kundi chadha ke
Hum taale laga ke chal 
Gumsum tarane chupke chupke gaayein
Aadhi aadhi baant le
Aaja dil ki ye zameen
Thoda sa tera sa hoga
Thoda mera bhi hoga apna ye aashiyan

Itti si hansi
Itti si khushi
Itta sa tukda chand ka
Khwabon ke tinkon se
Chal banayeinn aashiyan

Naa ho chaar deewarein
Phir bhi jharokhe khule
Baadalon ke ho parde
Shaakhi hari pankha jhale
Naa ho koi takraarein
Are masti thahaake chale
Pyaar ke sikkon se mahine ka kharcha chale

Dabe dabe paaon se
Aaye haule haule zindagi
Hothon pe kundi chadha ke
Hum taale laga ke chal 
Gumsum tarane chupke chupke gaayein
Aadhi aadhi baant le
Aaja dil ki ye zameen
Thoda sa tera sa hoga
Thoda mera bhi hoga apna ye Aashiyan

Itti si hansi
Itti si khushi
Itta sa tukda chand ka
Khwabon ke tinkon se
Chal banayeinn Aashiyan 

PS: to all my Gopis... Thank you for the love and adulations showered on me girls. I do really appreciate it.πŸ€—

This content was originally posted by: PreciousPri

Oh ho meri Partner ...jhappi pa le yaar kya dhaasu post banayi hain πŸ€—πŸ€—

Saare K paltan ek hi place pe ... Good πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ€£

Right I don't think I need to specify which of the paltan members mujhe bahut pasand hain πŸ˜›πŸ€£...

KK ... kya kahu inka main ... first that pic...hayeee kitna pyara lagta hain ...that pic only reminds me of my caption I gave ...

KK: Can I have a candy please?? πŸ˜ƒ
KKSS: You can have two !!! πŸ˜ƒ 

🀣🀣

I so love KK... I mean he is a ROCKSTAR... and best part is... he doesn't give a DAMN and kahin bhi tapak padta hain πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜†...Thanks to him I got to see my most awaited Tom and Jerry reaction of eye popping and mouth wide open which I so wanted to see πŸ˜ƒ...His X-ray vision ke kya kehena...MashAllah πŸ‘πŸ€£...Ishita walking in that cream/pink net saree and KK drooling on his phone and ghooring up down up down...YEAH BABY 😎...That be KK only

AK... Hmmm this man has only turned up once...but kya dhamaka kiya in one appearance... AK is a flirt yaar... he is flamboyant and such a tease ... him giving his card to Miss Greenery in disguise of his phone...WOW ...master-shot πŸ‘πŸ‘...and he is very rightly is the eldest of this K Parivaar ... KK has surely only learnt from his poojaniye bade Bhai πŸ˜ƒ

UK...aye hayee...CHO CHWEET yaar... he truly is the laadla of the K Paltan ...the baby ... who is still learning from his elders πŸ˜†πŸ˜†... he suffers from verbal diarrhoea just like his creator 🀣

MK...Uff do you know how much fun Gari, I and  some of us had in Sia's thread doing BBB of MK when he first made his entry. πŸ€£πŸ€£...kitna sataya humne MK ko ...aur phir we were maza looting πŸ˜ƒπŸ€£ ...

Ek jhalak  -  Dil ke armaan Subu main beh gaye 🀣... and and ... Pyar hua ...Ikraar nahi hua...Subbu se phir kyun darta hain dil 🀣

But his every entry is so damn entertaining ... like in the pic you posted for him... I swear bande ka *ahem* jal raha tha ...🀣... and Ishita sure knows ke kaise mirchi ghis te hain ...wo bhi zoor se...ragad ragad ke 🀣🀣... I loved how in this scene he threw up his arms in exasperation ... that was the highlight for me 🀣

Thank you for this post and bringing back awesome memories ...LOVE YOU PARTNER SO MUCH β€οΈπŸ€—

Bas aaj ke liye itna hi πŸ˜›

This content was originally posted by: always_a_TV_fan

Hey Nikki😊

This was MUCH needed. You know how much 'integrated' I am into this K parivar of yoursπŸ˜›. So for someone like me, its really the wonderland that I would like to go back into whenever I want, and re-live old memories (if you know what I meanπŸ˜‰). Also, the one thing I like about this thread of yours is that is a 'refuge' of sorts whenever the going gets tough on the show. πŸ€—

Now, Coming to the actual topic:

KK is number 1... I guess I shouldn't have expected anything else from you no ;) But seriously, he is the most awaited (at the same time most visible) avatar of Raman on the show. Its not just you, who openly declares feelings for KK, but he also has a lot of 'silent' admirers. Such is the 'maya' of KK that a lot of people go looking for him even when he isn't there. He's the man who speaks with his eyes.

KK's lines (from Aap kahein aur hum na aaye song from Des Pardes)
Kasaa huaa hai teer husn kaa, zaraa sambhalke rahiyega
Nazar nazar ko maaregi, to qaatil hamein na kahiyega

Aaah... what do I say about AK... the BESTEST avatar of Raman for me. Seriously, I don't know why the whole world isnt crazy over him. He is suave, smart, HOT, and knows how to win with words. Silver-tongued fox he is. And he is my fox ☺️(Who cares what SRKD says...😑)

AK's anthem (from the song Main Hoon Jhum Jhum Jhumroo)

Pyaar seene mein hai har kisi ke liye
mujh ko pyaara har insaan
dil waalon pe hoon qurbaan
zindagi hai meri zindagi ke liye

UK is probably the only member that is equally loved by everyone. I bet even KK and AK love him. He is that version of Raman who has not yet come to terms with his feelings for Ishita, but at the same time is sensitive to them. We all love to see a man who 'speaks' about what he is going through. His confused expressions are to DIE for.

UK's perennial state of mind (from the song Main Aisa kyon hoon)

Ab Mujhko Ye Hai Karna, Ab Mujhe Wo Karna Hai
Aakhir Kyon Main Na Janoon, Kya Hai Ki Jo Karna Hai
Lagta Hai Ab Jo Seedha, Kal Mujhe Lagega Ulta
Dekho Na Main Hoon Jaise, Bilkul Ulta Pulta

MK - haha... he's the underdog of the K parivar I think. When in MK mode, Raman is a 'regular' jealous man. BUT BUT BUT, I believe MK is the only avatar that can easily co-exist with the other avatars, and that is his trump card. Whether its KK, AK or UK, MK could be hiding under the surface.

I think Mirchi song is best for MK... so it was a struggle finding another. This one is Pal Bhar ke liye koi humein pyaar kar le

Mana tu saare haseeno se haseen hain
Apni bhi soorat buri tho nahi hai
Kabhi tu bhi
O kabhi tu bhi humara deedar kar le
Jhoota hi sahi

This content was originally posted by: Oishi_sonu

Nikki πŸ€—

Yeh tumne kyun kiya? Kaise kiya? Hum logo ke pagal pan ke dohre ko ek jagga de diya. πŸ‘πŸ€£
You the rockstar😎 β­οΈ. The KP founder😎((K Paarivar-tumne kya socha?πŸ˜‰)
KP drooling centre khol diya😲🀣. Hum KP ke deewane ko sukkun de diya. Thank you jee Thank you. πŸ€—
Aab me humari paarivaar k members ke prati meri feelings bolti hu. πŸ˜³

KK   
Kab aata hai, kab jata hai, pata hi nahi chalta. Bas jab bhi ata hai dil chudake πŸ˜³πŸ˜†aur jab bhi jaata hai, uske jaane ke gum me dil todke chaala jata hai.πŸ˜­πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Besharam panti ka isne start kiya( All because you found him Nikki) aur phir kya entry mari thi. Putle ko dekh ke.😲 πŸ€£ Isse kehte hai entry πŸ˜ŽπŸ€£. Isse haatho se abhi bhi kuch karna nahi pada...Bas aakhio se goli maare.πŸ˜‰πŸ€£ My most favourite K Paarivar member.😳
KK ke liye mera gaana -
                          Tujhe dekha toh yeh jaana sanam
                          Pyaar hota hai deewana sanam
                          Aab iha se kaha jay hum 
                          Tere scenes me kho jay hum 
                           πŸ€£
                                                  AK
Uff teri adda  ho gayi main deewaani yaha. Iss bande ne sirf ek baar hi entry maari. Par logo ka dil jeetke chala gaya.😳 Hoga kyun nahi, bada bhai jo hai KK ka. Ladki pata na toh koi isse sikhe. Entry me hi s** on the beach ka inviation le liya. πŸ˜‰πŸ€£.Ayyashi karna toh koi isse sikhe. πŸ˜† He is my second favourite.
 AK ka gaana-   
Bach ke zara zara, shaitaniyan meri
Oh ladies Oh ladies Kar ke zara zara beimaniyan meri Oh ladies
Oh ladies
Karoon seena zori seena zori, Tumhe hona ho manzoor Phir dil ki chori, dil ki chori Hai mera kya kusoor Kya karoon Oh ladies! O o Kya karoon oh ladies Main hoon aadat se majboor

UK
He is the cutest among them.Waise yeh bohot dekhta hai. Jo dekhta woh phir dekhta hai, usse woh dekhna pasand hai par woh nahi bhi dekhna chahta kyunki usse pehla jaisa dekhna hai par pehle jaise dekh nahi pa raha. Aakhir kya dekha?.πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ€£
Aab isse dil nahi lagan mujhe, mehman jo hai.πŸ˜† Par bohot hi cute sa mehman hai. Na chahte huye bhi dil lag jata hai.πŸ˜‘πŸ˜† 
Iska toh ek hi gaana hai-  Confusion hi confusion hai
                                       Solution kuch pata nahin
                                       Solution jab mila to saala
                                      Question kya tha Pata nahi 
Yeh bas aisi hi ulajhta rahe. Ekdin JK iss ke liye solution dhund lega.
                                                   MK
Yeh bande ki popularity right after KK hai. Logo ke isse dekh ko jo maaza ata hai, kisiko dekh ke nahi ata. Naam se hi logo ka pata chalta hai dil main hai kyaπŸ˜‰πŸ˜† aur saath me kon bhiπŸ˜‰.Waise iss ka BBB bhi sab se zaada hota hai.  Koi nahi chodta.
Yeh banda kabhi bhi aa sakta hai, Subbu se leke apni masoom beti se leke shayad ek saare se bhi isse Mirchi lagti hai. πŸ€£πŸ€£ Aww bechara...Tabhi sab isse itna pasand karte hai.πŸ˜†
MK ko toh mirchi gaane ke sivah kuch suit nahi karne wala. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†     
Okk main aab apni bakwas end karti hu.
Thank you again Nikki, for this "Nayi soch" and all time K Paarivar AT.πŸ€—                        

This content was originally posted by: RisingAsh

Wow Nikki this is unbelieveable !! Haha u actually made an adda for the famous K Parivaar !? 😲 πŸ˜†
But I love u for this coz itz a Krazzyy yet Superb idea πŸ˜ƒ i just loved tht u thought abt making a separate thread wid all the detailz abt the Krazzyy members n THE MOST IMP thing tht it will be the FOREVER ADDA for their fans like us too πŸ˜ƒ thenk u jiii πŸ€— πŸ€—
Kia dhamakedaar intro dita hai tumne sab ka Nikki !! Waah maza agay.. EVN the launch date !? :P:D

Nw i m gonna express my masoom si feelings for each member in this Parivaar πŸ˜‰

KK

Oh This man has tht CHARM, tht GLAMOUR, tht wittiness.. K hat kisi ko apna DIVANA bana leta hai ye.. Hayee.. Ab mujhe hi dekh lo.. I didn't even knw abt him before.. But jb pata chala.. N when he started making appearences back to back.. I toh fell LATTOO on him yaar.. Nw me too w8 for his appearance just like nwadays..:P
Ishq do ishq do gale se laga le
Deedar de.. Deedar de..
dedo na PLZZ.. 😑 πŸ˜†

AK
Oh my Aiyashyy raja !!! I think ur appearance made all of us party along wid u.. BINDAS personality puttar ! Apni dhun mein magan !! Very gud man ! Apne chote bhai ko bht kuch sikhaya hai tumne.. ;) i love ur personality ye wali :P
Hum toh bhai jese hain wese rahenge..:D

UK
Oh my boy !! Ur the cutest among all i guess.. πŸ˜› tumhare kaam anokhe hain ek dum:D i feel u r the one is present ALWAYS there..
Mushkil baba badi mushkil.. πŸ˜›

MK
U r THE MOST LOVELY member of this Parivaar., cousin ho in k par tumhari harkatein bht interesting hain   !! πŸ˜† ur the SECOND MOST WANTED person after KK i guess in YHM to appear.. Coz we LOVE the way u get jealous of anything n the way u express ur JEALOUSY !! πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜› agli entry kab maro ge bhai !? :P
Whenever i see u bas ek hi line ati hai mann mein..:P
Haaye haaye mirchi.. Uff uff mirchi ...!!!

Haha Nikki dhamakedaar thread !! Maza agaya! N credit goes to u as u are the one who invented the UNIQUE PIECE KK, nw his family increased n will further.. ❀️

This content was originally posted by: beebutterfly

Krazzy K mansion! How do you get such amazing ideas Nikki? So that means we now have a place completely dedicated to KK and his KK-ness.   Yippee! Congratulations to all the KK ki gopis including me😎!πŸ₯³

I just hope KK and the rest of his family don't make us wait much before giving us their next darshan because I'm itching to comment on their kalakaaris.  Have never hidden that KK and MK are my two fav of the lots although the whole K family has something out of this world.☺️..which is why we are crazy about them and incidently the name Krazzy Mansion is the most perfect one which could be given to this place!

Edited by Nikki_Titli - 9 years ago
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Best comments-Part 2

This content was originally posted by: ran2012

OMG Nikki. This is the mother of all the topics🀣🀣 A much needed one for people who doesnt know the abbreviations as you frequently use them in your topicsπŸ˜† Tho yeh thread hamesha doudega?πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† πŸ₯³
KK is fully yours and sirf aapko unpe poora hak hai πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰
AK is like eid ka chand. Dont know when he will come😭
UK is very cute but a confused personπŸ˜•
Not but not the least MK. Haila I like him😳 Jab mirchi lagti hain na he looks more hot

Thank you for making this thread Nikki πŸ€—

This content was originally posted by: debomaaneet

You know what Nikki di, Ekta Kapoor will have tears in her eyes *khusi ka aasu* πŸ˜† πŸ˜† After her u r the one who has taken lead in popularizing the famous "K" tradition πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰
I've a plan [Lol] to turn this Krazzy K mansion into a museam 🀣 🀣 🀣 Then moreee people will come to visit this K family πŸ˜‰
You just cracked me up with this post on KK, AK, UK, MK 🀣
πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ

This content was originally posted by: TheCoolDocSid

Nikki, i don't know how to thank you for this thread that you created on my birthday! 

U did  k family post that's most special to me on my special day! 
I'm literally speechless after reading ur post, I kept smiling n laughing my budday night reading ur post! 
Btw nikki,  i read all of your posts in ur dabba⭐️
U have such an amazing ability to make sense with the words that which are present in the hearts of the people, but haven't expressed them, n that reflects in the response that you get in ur thread! πŸ‘

U keep introducing k - man's , i ll keep giving you new kinds of hugs, 
After bone break hug,
Here is a snuggle hug for ya!

I wish I could have commented long ago, but I got tym now with my laptop πŸ˜Š

I really wish I could write more in ur appraisal, but ur just. ...phenomenal writer that ur words seeda mere dill tak jaathe hai!πŸ‘
I would really like to thank you for this post, dil se! β­οΈ
Ab officially, 
Love you nikki! 

Waise mera top favourite tho kk hai,uske baad UK, later mk...AK tho AK47 niklaa , if has to come in future, trust Me,our forum s BP goes wild!πŸ˜†

Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Best comments-Part 3

This content was originally posted by: s_kavya

Wow Nikki you made  K Parivar thread great going dear πŸ˜ƒ totally loved the title of thread " The Krazzyy K Mansion " boleto ekdum Solid hai boss πŸ˜Ž i am big fan of Entire K parivar and love Reading posts on all K parivar sadsya πŸ˜ƒ  i would say Your K parivar ne KraZZy Kiya re β€οΈ will be eagrly waiting for your posts on K parivar members specially KK β˜ΊοΈπŸ˜‰

This content was originally posted by: mnr123

Song for u Nikki πŸ˜‰

Sexy Lady On Da Floor
Keep You Coming Back For More

Chori Chori Kiya Re
Dil Yeh Dil Liya Re
Chori Chori Kiya Re
Dil Yeh Dil Liya Re

Jadu Se Jadu Kiya Re

Kiya Re

Jaagi Soi Rahoon
Khoi Khoi Rahoon
Uski Yadoon Mein Uske Khwaabo Mein
Jhome Jiya Re

Crazy Kiya Re
Kiya Re
Crazy Kiya Re
O Crazy
Crazy Kiya Re

Na Usko Pata
Na Uski Khata
Mein Us Pe Margai
Zara Usko Bata

Dheree Dheere Ikraar Mein
Kabhi Kabhi Intezaar Mein
Uske Hi Pyaar Mein Jhoome Jiya Re

Crazy Kiya Re
Ho Crazy

Mein Yahan Bhi Gai
Mein Wahan Bhi Gai
Socha Pal Pal Use
Mein Jahan Bhi Gai

Din Ho Ya Raat Ho
Woh Mere Saath Ho
Jab Uski Baat Ho
Jhoome Jiya Re

Crazy Kiya Re 3
O Crazy

Firstly what a post πŸ‘ abhi hum log idhar aayenge than ruining ur masoom posts πŸ˜‰ kya bolti ho πŸ˜†

Secondly of all shades that u hv mentioned I like AK more (KK is urs cant go in that territory) coz he is bold n active who has guts to venture out. KK bichara bahot control kiya I need some action from him. πŸ˜† n mere liye UK N MK nahi aaye toh accha hai but if they incite KK then its gud πŸ˜†

πŸ€—

vidya.anand thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Superb analysis dear!

K pariwar will get more members as the story moves...ab toh romance bhi shuru nahi hua na? phir saara alphabets ke Kumar aa jaayenge, phir bhi aur jalwe dikaayega yeh Raavan Kumar!
Every Kumar is a treat to watch but I will choose my most favorite for this post!

My most favorite has to be AK and UK...he was too cute in that intoxicated state of his. u know who I remembered when he says to Bala, "kyun ki Bala...jholi mein ched karne waali ki call aa raha hai..."
and every time he said "No touching only seeing" his expressions were so so so cute...and I was like pushed to remember Mohanlal in Adipan. the scene where he is drunk and calls up TV office to get Parvati's number πŸ€£ [I hope u have seen that movie and epic scene ❀️]

Then of course UK, tune dekha, maine dekha...pehle dekha, phir dekha...confusion hi confusion kar diya...Mihir paagal hua toh tha but phir bhi bang on pakad liya...
And the way he said, "patha nahi kyun parr jo dekha woh accha laga...but accha nahi lagna chahiye tha"

I was so so so impressed with those acts of KP and those scenes surely compensated every other misses! 

My song for the A-Z K hero is

Yeh Ladka Hai Allah Kaisa Hai Deewana
Kitna Mushkil Hai Tauba Isko Samjhaana
Ke Dheere Dheere Dil Beqaraar Hota Hai
Hote Hote Hote, Pyaar Hota Hai
Ho, Yeh Ladka Hai Allah Kaisa Hai Deewana
Kitna Mushkil Hai Tauba Isko Samjhaana
Ke Dheere Dheere Dil Beqaraar Hota Hai
Hote Hote Hote, Pyaar Hota Hai
Ho, Yeh Ladka Hai Allah Kaisa Hai Deewana

Edited by vidya.anand - 9 years ago
.Divyaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Res.

GUESS WHO'S HERE ON THE FIRST PAGE!!😲 ITS MEEE!!🀣

SURPRISED??!!πŸ˜‰

I just rushed and logged in when i saw your SMS about the SPECIAL TOPIC you posted.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

AND I COULDNT BELIEVE WHAT I SAW!!!😲

A 'K' MANSION?😲 BOLE TOH APNA NEW ADDA!!😲
YO. HOW COOL IS THAT?!😎

Iss baat pe party toh banti hai boss.😎

The ANTHEM!SUPER CHE!😎

KK Iske baare me I wont say much. Cz I don't intend to get some thappads directly couriered from Kerala to Mumbai at my house for being badtameez with him. 🀣🀣 I'll just say..check the "Meri Mannat tu" thread page13 and you'll know what KK is.😎🀣 The real THALAIVA of K-Family. 🀣🀣

AK My personal favourite after KK. Kya style hai. Uff.😎 Kaafi ladkiyaan marti hain ispe. But mere jitna koi nahi.😎(Lucky, I hope you are reading this.πŸ˜›) He's one of the COOLEST & MOST BINDAAS Banda of K-Parivaar.😎

MK I swear he's the funniest member of our K-FAMILY. 🀣🀣 Har baat pe Mirchi lagti hai iss bechare ko.🀣 Kabhi Ruhi se toh kabhi Subbu se. 🀣🀣 But I love him cz I remember having loads of fun captioning his pics. 🀣🀣

UK Baby of the K-FAMILY. πŸ˜† Iske dimmag me "?"(QUESTIONMARKS) ke ilawa kuch nahi hota. 🀣🀣 Bechara is a confused soul.πŸ˜† 

Anyways...I end my bak bak here.🀣 Congratulations on this threadπŸ€—.I hope we get to see some more MASALEDAR (🀣) K-Parivaar new entries.πŸ˜‰

Edited by -Srkfan4ever- - 9 years ago
_Divya_ thumbnail
πŸ€—
--Edited -- 

Nikkiii πŸ€—

Awww... wat a topic meri jaan! πŸ˜ƒ ILY for this one! ❀️

One of the most awaited post 😳 which has all d avtaars of RKB! πŸ˜ƒ 😳

Ok.. so lemme edit my post now! Though m @ page one.. still mera post LAST edit hota hai! 😎🀣

One by one 😳

KK  

BAAP of all d K's! 😎 I love him a LOT! πŸ€— ❀️ especially d way he scans his wifey's back πŸ˜‰πŸ€£

Ok so I gotta know abuuot KK in one of ur thread.. where u ppl wr cribbing abt his MIA.. n I asked "Is KP busy smwhere?" 🀣 n d way u cleared my doubt dat who is KK n wat his qualities are! Ty for this πŸ€— πŸ˜† n frm dat day there was no looking back! πŸ˜‰

N ab tak ka best KK moment for me was 13th August wala! πŸ˜‰ uuufff.. teri ada! [:">]

N KK ka POPAT bhi hua poor guy jab ishu ne uski picnic wale plan ka mother-sister kar diya! 😳 🀣 loved him 🀣

N aajtak ka best best wala KK pic

^^ hayyy.. in dis pic his pink LIPS! 😳 Godd... mai pagal ho jaungi! πŸ˜†

Forever hit! All tym fav.. jiski humein sabse jyada jarurat hai! πŸ˜‰πŸ€£

UK

Iska entry bhi ekdum unexpected tha πŸ˜† but jaise hi ayaa dhamaka kar gaya.. πŸ˜†

My lines for him was..

UK ki saari uljhale shuru hui uss ek hook se.. πŸ˜²πŸ€£ UK must be singing..

Jabse mere naina, tere ____ se laage re πŸ˜‰ πŸ€£πŸ€£ *fill in the blank as per ur imaginations please* πŸ€£

Bechara khud toh confuse tha hi.. aur forever confuse mihir ko aur bhi jyada confuse diya usne πŸ€£πŸ€£

Jo mai ab dekh raha hu wo mujhe nhi dekhna, mujhe wo dekhna hai j mai phle dekhta tha πŸ˜‰πŸ€£

Point to be noted.. πŸ˜‰

Phle wo always back side view leta tha πŸ˜› n ab finally usko FRONT view mila πŸ˜‰πŸ€£πŸ€£

But but but.. usko abhi bhi wahi phle wala BACK side view hi chahie? πŸ˜²πŸ€£ naughty naughty πŸ€£

Aur iss sab ke beech.. UK ne ek line KK wali bhi boli πŸ˜‰

Jo mai abhi dekh raha hoon wo mujhe accha bhi lag raha hai.. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³ πŸ€£

Really raman.. accha lag rha hai toh admire it naa.. itna ulajh kyo gye uss hook mei.. πŸ˜‰ πŸ€£

Back side view .. is his favourite view u see πŸ˜‰ 🀣

MK

Iske sab avtaars mei se ye wala CUTEST tha! hayyy.. inaa possessive apni wife ke lie! ❀️

Sirf Subbu wale part mei hota toh agreed.. but NO! sir ji apni beti se bhi JALAN! 😲 infact ruhi se toh mirchi jyada teekhi wali lagti hai! πŸ˜‰πŸ€£

But iss MK ki wajah se we gtta see an amazing epi jisme ishra hd heart-to-heart talk! ❀️

MK - Tum khush ho naa iss shadi se?

Mrs. Mirchi - after all d explaination.. its awkward! 😳

*d way he smiled 😳*

Mrs. Mirchi - in short, mai bhot khush hoon! πŸ˜ƒ

MK - *sighs* toh itna lamba kyu bola? Short mei bol deti! 😳 πŸ˜†

N last.. but not the least my FAVOURITE

AK! 😎

D most bindass, boldest n d bestest avatar of KK! πŸ€— I loved his haal wen he heard d word SEX 😲 sex on d beach 🀣

Ab take k hi baar aaya hai, but usme hi chaa gaya hai! 😎

No touching, oly seeing! πŸ˜‰ *AK avatar mei bhi loyal to his wifey*

How cool-ly he behaved in front of police.. 🀣

D way he entered in his house.. *parde mei rehne do, parda na uthao* 🀣 biwi k darr actually Aiyash logo ko hi hota hai.. 😳 🀣

He blackmailing his wife!

N the BEST part was .. he kissed his fone! 😳 wo bhi inna long wala! 😲🀣

Ok.. I guess maine faltu nhi lika,, sab to the point hi tha! πŸ˜›

Ty for making this nikki πŸ€—

Edited by _Divya_ - 9 years ago
--Megha-- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Song for u Nikki πŸ˜‰

Sexy Lady On Da Floor
Keep You Coming Back For More

Chori Chori Kiya Re
Dil Yeh Dil Liya Re
Chori Chori Kiya Re
Dil Yeh Dil Liya Re

Jadu Se Jadu Kiya Re

Kiya Re

Jaagi Soi Rahoon
Khoi Khoi Rahoon
Uski Yadoon Mein Uske Khwaabo Mein
Jhome Jiya Re

Crazy Kiya Re
Kiya Re
Crazy Kiya Re
O Crazy
Crazy Kiya Re

Na Usko Pata
Na Uski Khata
Mein Us Pe Margai
Zara Usko Bata

Dheree Dheere Ikraar Mein
Kabhi Kabhi Intezaar Mein
Uske Hi Pyaar Mein Jhoome Jiya Re

Crazy Kiya Re
Ho Crazy

Mein Yahan Bhi Gai
Mein Wahan Bhi Gai
Socha Pal Pal Use
Mein Jahan Bhi Gai

Din Ho Ya Raat Ho
Woh Mere Saath Ho
Jab Uski Baat Ho
Jhoome Jiya Re

Crazy Kiya Re 3
O Crazy

Firstly what a post πŸ‘ abhi hum log idhar aayenge than ruining ur masoom posts πŸ˜‰ kya bolti ho πŸ˜†

Secondly of all shades that u hv mentioned I like AK more (KK is urs cant go in that territory) coz he is bold n active who has guts to venture out. KK bichara bahot control kiya I need some action from him. πŸ˜† n mere liye UK N MK nahi aaye toh accha hai but if they incite KK then its gud πŸ˜†

πŸ€— Edited by mnr123 - 9 years ago
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
1st page res ppl make sure u edit ur posts..otherwise πŸ˜ˆπŸ€£