Baaraatis Anonymous CC #37 (Link to #38 on Page 150)

Arshi67 thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Baaraatis Anonymous 

Thread 37

A Chat Club for the Bees to keep buzzzing...

Unbeknownst to us, we have been buzzing for the greater good of Mankind !!!   πŸ˜²

Our importance has been acknowledged by some rather eminent persons ... πŸ˜‰

So, it's imperative that we continue buzzing ... Inki salamati ke liye   πŸ˜³

Oh, never mind his befuddlement, he just doesn't get his Pankhis, Devi Maiyaa Buddhi De !!!  

Kitni fursaat se Banaya Hoga Banane Wale Ne Tumhe

Utni Shiddat Se Hum Tumhe Dekha Karte Hain

Credit: google

What the!! Ignoring his laughter and moving on ... πŸ˜‘

My Dearest Bees, just want to say ...

Tumhi Dekho Naa Ye Kya Hogaya

Tumhari Hoon Main Aur Tum Mere

Listen ...

Jo Hain Ankahee, Jo Hain Ansuni

Woh Baat Kya Hai Bataa

Mitwaa Kahe Dhadkanein Hain Tumse Pyaar

Issliye ...

Kabhi Alvida Na Kehna

And continue to ...

Mere Sang Man Mein De Masti Ghol

Rock n Roll Soniye

Rock n Roll Baaraatiyon

Kyonki ...

Pyaare pyaare Lamhe , Pyaare pyaare Baatein

Sapnon ke Din Hain, Sapnon ki Raatein

Gunje Hain Dil ke Taraane, Machlein Hain Geet Suhane

Behekein Hain Saare Deewane, Toh Nachle Nachle all Nite

And we definitely don't need to ask...

Where's The Party Tonight?

It's so not somewhere down the road!

And for all this joy and merriment we have to thank

Our Dearest Writerji

Link to Previous Threads

Presenting you with the bees that keep the lights on anytime of the day or night:

Expelliarmus - Juhi

1chilly - Charu

A_BA - Aami

Areeba_blossom - Areeba

Arshix144 - Mini

Arshi67 - Ruchi

ArnavBarun - Veena

...ASB100... - Asha

AzraZaidi - Azra

Bhavikakosambia - Dolly/ Bhavika

BlueMystique - Ridz

Bridgeofdreams - Shaimaa

Champsum - Sumaiya

Chokri_ASR - Jigs

Chotidesi - Choti

cineraria - Ria

Dev25 - Mani

esamoe - Raeesa

Heavens_Flower - Re Re

IOVENI - Nish

JforChimpanzee - JforChimpanzee

Kclovearshi - Kavi

Kiwikali - Kali

Kurinji - Kurinji

LooneyLuna - Luna

mem1 - Gita

MsDroolKanthan - Astha, not Shlock's though

Nooro - Noor

Pravillika - Asha

preethi.saseeda - Preethi

rith123 - Rithika

Rulama - Rashmi

Ssyahoo - Sami

Sarikaa97 - Sarikaa

Semanti - Semanti

shree10 - Shree

sj236 - Sur

Sman - Shailaja

sudhareddy - Sudha

Tinkleby - Maanasa

tomriddle - Yashi

tvpal007 - Cherry

vks11 - Sri

vandana.sagar - Vandana

***Apologize in advance if I may have missed anyone, please let me know and I will update.  Also if you do not want your name listed, I can remove it as well...no pressure πŸ˜Š

Some things to keep in mind (Thanks Juhi for the rules):

1) We are all friends here, so let's value each other's opinions, without personal judgments and comments. Step back if you need to...

2) Let's keep it clean, so no one has any need to come up creeping at our doorsteps, no being the basherz ya?

3) You probably don't want to share personal info here, that's what PM(s) are for ya?

And with that, let's get this party started...

Songs Translation

Edited by Arshi67 - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Heavens_Flower thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Making of Baaraatis Production House

Can I have a lot of money Arnavji?

Sure... but why?

I am starting a production house?

Aren't you already having a food production house? Do you want to expand now???

No... No... not that production house but a movie producing production house...

WHAT? Khushi seriously do you and your Devi Maiya plan on a daily basis to give me heart attack...

That is not true Arnavji... We don't plan it daily we only plan every 4 or 5 days period when a new thread is opened by the bees...

So this is about those damn bees again? Did that Asha girl started on one of her posts again?

Now there are two Ashajis Aranvji... Which one are you talking about?

What the... As if I am not tested enough with one... you mean to tell me that there are 2 of them I have to put up with...

No... No... the other Ashaji seems pretty harmless... She is new to the Kingdom of Bees... so we have to wait and see...

Kingdom of Bees? If you have a kingdom why do you need my money?

D'oh Arnavji... for a brilliant man you can be so dense sometime... only your money is needed since you are the king of this Kingdom of Bees...

WHAT?

See Arnavji... just listen... just 2 minutes without interrupting...  the bees are starting a production house and I need the money to finance this venture... I think it can be a lucrative business for AR...

Oh... really... if it is so lucrative don't you think I would have started it earlier... I thought that most of your so called bees are professionals and have their own jobs or studying in which case they are poorer than the church mouse... why start a new business then?

Because we are tired of waiting for Barun Sobtiji's movies to release... and Ashaji thinks that MAMR is only our imagination... I feel like crying when she says that...

Which Asha... the one who loves to torture me? I am telling you she is up to no good... now she is making you cry too... let me deal with that first...

No... No... it is OK... She has a point... BSji did not appear in any movies for the last 15 months and it is a long time... and we are afraid he will not appear for another 15 months if we let things go the way they are...

Now where does Sobti fit into this equation... I thought you guys are only after my life... 

We are after your life because BSji did not do another role yet and we are tired of this endless waiting... the idea is we have some wonderful writers... You are already friends with Juhiji so you know how wonderful she is...

Juhi is the writer for this production house?

We don't know yet? we do have a few others as well...

When will you know???

Everything depends on Ruchiji... she is flying down to Mumbai to speak to Barunji and try to convince him to sign up with us... I am sure she will succeed and then I will need the money to fund the venture...

Khushi believe me... you will not need the money...

Kyun?

Because isn't this the same Ruchi whose family refused to take her to Brampton because they feared she will be all over Sobti... and you idiots are sending her to meet Sobti... it is like sending a cat to get the cream... You will not have any cream I mean Sobti when she returns...

She will not do that because we pangirls always share... also she has an assistant who will keep Ruchiji in line...

But you guys are pangirling me and surely not Sobti... 

Yes... but the bees believe you and BSji are two halves of the same coin... without him your popularity would have not been so much... so...

What the... Arnav Singh Raizada does not need any support from anyone to become popular...

That is not true... if BSji is not there no one would have even bothered with the so called Arnav Singh Raizada... 

No Khushi... if Arnav Singh Raizada is not there Sobti could not have played me... so I am the important person here...

But BSji is important too and Ruchiji needs to convince him...

Who is assisting Ruchi?

Cherryji...

WHAT? Cherry also signed up for this crazy scheme...

Not yet...  but she will not refuse Ruchiji... They both are pretty close and calling each other with food names as endearment... Ajeeb both of them are...

Food names are now ajeeb to you?

No...no... they call each other with food names that I don't understand and had to get help from Googleji to understand... if they can only use desi food name it will be so much more easier... 

The whole lot of you are ajeeb Khushi... including you...

Never mind that... will you give me the money???

All I have is yours so yes, you can have the money but I still think you will not need it Khushi...

Why are you so negative about this? Shouldn't you be encouraging me...

I will definitely encourage you if you are doing something productive but this is just a waste of time...

Why?

Let's see it from my point of view... I admit you have writers in Juhi's calibre...and also others who are good in their own fields... so that is your strength... you guys are crazy over Sobti so that is your biggest weakness, then there is no opportunity here as there are so many PH already in India and on top of that this idea is already stolen as there are other PH with similar concept already... Now do you see it...

No I don't... First we are not crazy over BSji, only crazy over you also we have a unique proposition... our productions are only short versions and BSji will be interested in that...

But if it is short version then the network will not be interested...

If the networks in India are not interested then we will approach international network or...

Or...

Will you consider starting a TV network too Arnavji???

Edited by Heavens_Flower - 9 years ago
tvpal007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Congrats my buzzing palsπŸ€—
BlueMystique thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: chotidesi

Arey we're at 37!

Aapne pukara?

sman thumbnail
37 !!!! Time flies
Ruchi...thxxx u
Lumos_Solem thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wow. Baraatis are fast man. Congrats to all baraatis for the new thread. And thanks Ruchi for introducing me to this wonderful place. Edited by tomriddle - 9 years ago
cineraria thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Ruchi Behen thread banayi hain, hum Juhi behen ki Saadi padhna ishtarat kar diye hain. Ab soche rahe ki aage kaa karen, baki baraati beheno se bhi hello hi bye bye kar le? tau hum CR/AMan/ Ria (lisht to bahute lambi hai naamo ki, hum short kiye rahe) hiya aapan roomal tapakayi det hain.
Aur band baaja ke saath, ek dum phront row ma naach bhi let hain. 

Lumos_Solem thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: cineraria

Ruchi Behen thread banayi hain, hum Juhi behen ki Saadi padhna ishtarat kar diye hain. Ab soche rahe ki aage kaa karen, baki baraati beheno se bhi hello hi bye bye kar le? tau hum CR/AMan/ Ria (lisht to bahute lambi hai naamo ki, hum short kiye rahe) hiya aapan roomal tapakayi det hain.

Aman, you too? Do we plan to shift the entire AKR thread here?
rulama thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Ruchi... this is for youuu...
Go through the post fully...πŸ˜‰

πŸ˜†

Did you like it????? Hope this made your day...πŸ˜‰

Oh dear... It was a wrong posting...

What do I do...????
What do I do...????

Aman... Find out who didit????πŸ˜†

What the! Unbelievable!! you are not able to still??? If you don't get me the info soon you are fired!

So it was you who goofed up! 
You had the nerve to upset Ruchi????!!!!!

Where is that photo that was to be posted????

Still not to be found????!!!!

You can't find... Fine...I can pose for her...πŸ˜‰

OMG... Found it only when I started to strip... Hope You like it...

By the way, Ruchi...

πŸ˜†

Edited by rulama - 9 years ago
Heavens_Flower thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: cineraria

You came..πŸ‘. and welcome... πŸ€—

Most of the guys / bees over here are right up your alley... hope you enjoy yourself...

Warning: This place is pretty addictive... There you are warned sufficiently... πŸ˜‰

Next order of business: We need to select one name out of the many you seems to have to call 
you over here... You have any preferences???? πŸ˜†