Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

ASRsDolly11

Groupbie

ASRsDolly11

Posted: 23 August 2014 at 11:54pm | IP Logged
Its been a while since I last posted on this forum and now I'm back so I'm fulfilling my promise by making the part 2 of this series of posts. This time I'll start from where I finished off and if you haven't seen part one then here it is http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4133922 after you've seen it come here and you'll understand. What Arnav is thinking when he caught glimpses of Khushi in the red sari...She looks so perfect just standing there in my American Apparel Underwear and i know now that I'm so down. Stop going off topic ASRsDolly11 and using 5sos references this is IPKKND and nothing else only our ARSHI...so what are you waiting for stop reading this and ENJOY!

Tip 14) After you told this girl in the temple that you don't want to see her or talk to her, When you get pissed off that your file is missing storm of to the kitchen and don't check anywhere else and shout with anger. A girl is falling and you catch her and realize that this girl came back and have your moment with her...RABBA VE. Get pissed she came back and have a big argument about not seeing or talking to each other.

Tip 15) The next day don't talk to this girl but communicate with her through sign language. When you are about to eat and she tells you not to eat the food prepared by Lavanya don't give a F and just eat it anyway to make her jealous cause you know she wants some lovin tonight. When its night and the day has finished look at the stars and wait until she comes and tells you about her story and you randomly say something which make tears come to her eyes.

http://37.media.tumblr.com/49c875d770558c14772c5b94305de92d/tumblr_mfyyo9XVch1rriklpo2_250.gif
Tip 16) After your talk about the stars walk off but stop when you find a ring which is actually that girl's...look at it questioning its existance and take it with you. On the other side the girl is mad trying to track down the ring, the next day bump into her and have an argument about saying sorry and get pissed and give a don't give an F face. When the girl is happy and dancing smile like a sexy motherF until she looks at you. When the girl comes to your room and asks for the ring tell her to do things and after when she tells you she's engaged ask her why and tell her of course it matters damm it but stop before you reveal your feelings.

Tip 17) After many days of making her jealous by using Lavanya go to a store and when you see her in the corner of your eye dressed up beautifully...don't look but you just can't keep away and while eye sexing her approach her seductively walk towards her and put your arm out to touch her arm but quickly change direction and reach for her price tag and say words that hurt her but after hearing her cry and talk you feel depressed and think of all the bad things you ever did to her.

Tip 18) After your problem with that girl finished join up together to make your brother and her sister join. First make a stupid letter and go to maternal house and read it to her and her GiGi look like a complete retard reading it until you get in the car and go to an random mountain where your brother fake fell. See them patch up and hug and instantly look at her and have a moment, when she gets happy and grabs your arm plan out your face and turn around with the most SEXY as face so she melts.

Tip 19) After patching Payal and Akash hug your brother and smile when you say' Yeah she is crazy'. That night when she comes up to you questioning you give her a smart expression and decide to convince Manorama about changing her decision and when you do say what she told you to look like a complete innocent fool and get pissed at her for making him look dumb and do it your own way. After convincing Mame Ji go up to her like a boss and tell her you owned it and that you didn't need her help.

Tip 20) After all the confusion relax at the engagement party which you're actually going to reveal your break up with Lavanya. Be surprised when your girl gifts you with a gift and give her that look that you give. After when she dances and is dancing in front of you look at her adorably which will make her move away, when you tell her that your engagement is broken and get suprised when she says her one is done as well but act depressed when your actually throwing a party of how happy you are.

That's it i know its not that long but it took me a really long time to finish this and I hope this brings smiles on your faces. I'm really sorry I couldn't put gifs in every single one but if someone could tell me a website where the magoritiy of ipkknd gifs are.

Edited by ASRsDolly11 - 27 August 2014 at 3:29am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Niluarshiar8stg1

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "HOW TO MAKE YOUR GIRL FALL IN LOVE WITH YOU PART 2" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ASRsDolly11

Groupbie

ASRsDolly11

Posted: 29 August 2014 at 2:18am | IP Logged
 Please Comment on this...Smile

Arshi.Sugi.IPK

IF-Stunnerz

Arshi.Sugi.IPK

Posted: 29 August 2014 at 7:45am | IP Logged
Nice post

ASRsDolly11

Groupbie

ASRsDolly11

Posted: 30 August 2014 at 4:57am | IP Logged
Nice post[

Finally someone commented and i'm glad its you..Thank you so much LOL

stg1

IF-Sizzlerz

stg1

Posted: 30 August 2014 at 7:06am | IP Logged
awww, nice post Big smile sometimes i forget how crazy asr was too, almost as much as his sanki Embarrassed LOL and for all gifs in one place i'm not sure but u could try searching for ipkknd and arnav/khushi tags on tumblr Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ASRsDolly11

-Nilu

IF-Dazzler

-Nilu

Posted: 30 August 2014 at 11:38am | IP Logged
Awesome post!

ASRsDolly11

ASRsDolly11

Groupbie

ASRsDolly11

Posted: 30 August 2014 at 7:59pm | IP Logged
awww, nice post Big smile sometimes i forget how crazy asr was too, almost as much as his sanki Embarrassed LOL and for all gifs in one place i'm not sure but u could try searching for ipkknd and arnav/khushi tags on tumblr Tongue[

Thank you for the advice...It's helping me so much, way more than before LOL

stg1

ASRsDolly11

Groupbie

ASRsDolly11

Posted: 30 August 2014 at 8:01pm | IP Logged
Awesome post!

Haha LOL Thanks, glad to know you liked it Wink

Post Reply New Post

Go to top