Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

INDEX

TEASER...page1                 CHAPTER 1...Page 14                     
      Teaser 2... Page  32                                           CHAPTER 2...   Page 41                                          
      CHAPTER 3 ...Page 61                                          CHAPTER 4 ... PAGE 83                                          
     Teaser 3... Page 104                                              CHAPTER 5...  Page 112

Thread 2

CHAPTER 6...Page 1                                             CHAPTER 7... PAGE 26

CHAPTER 8... PAGE 52                                         CHAPTER 9...PAGE 79

TEASER 4...  PAGE 101                                         CHAPTER 10... PAGE 110

TEASER 5... PAGE 128

Thread3

CHAPTER 11 ... PAGE 1 -post 1                            CHAPTER 12... PAGE 1-post 3

TEASER 7    ... PAGE 1-post 4                             CHAPTER 13 ... PAGE 1 post 5

CHAPTER 14... PAGE 1-post 6                              CHAPTER 15...PAGE 1-POST 7

CHAPTER 16... PAGE 1-POST 8

Thread 4

CHAPTER 17 ...PAGE 1...POST 1
Edited by Mysticaldivine - 7 years ago
Mysticaldivine thumbnail
REMOVED
Mysticaldivine thumbnail
REMOVED
Mysticaldivine thumbnail
REMOVED
Mysticaldivine thumbnail
REMOVED
Mysticaldivine thumbnail
REMOVED
Mysticaldivine thumbnail
REMOVED
Motif_Soul thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
RES
will be back

Congratulations for the new thread 👏

First tell me , are you ok today? 

Fabulous update you have there Apu👏⭐️

What an update👏👏👏 a standing ovation to you.How much time you had spend in the research of these places in Sweden...ASR and his date , why not he can do anything.Awww, He cooked for her...oh boy , she fuses with him to cook with him and then they both fed each other.so cute.Long drive to beach and lunch and then shopping of short dresses...and then alone time...Blue dress with radiant face...I just adored this date😳 ...But it is not done yet as they are going for dinner.waiting for the rest already.😕 😆

Now Shyam's true face is about to come in front of Anjali , Right ...but as I know you...this is not going to happen.You are going to twist it.😊but at least his recording will help.

OMG the past was so scary , he got shot but since last time Rana was on it.Thank god he was in hospital on time.She was numb, of course she was and finally She scolded at him for keeping her away.He asked her with hope will you come again...awww so sweet.😳

Wow what a ring.I must say.gorgeous👏 and finally they are going to be married .😳

Now Why three years and how this idea came to him?.Why not some months?Did he know more than that at that time when he was listening while standing in the window?

I know answers will be in coming updates .so waiting things to reveal on their own.

Thank you for such an amazing update.⭐️👏❤️

Edited by MehreenB - 9 years ago
ammavedu80 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nice one
They r back and arnav want to see kushi in short dresses
Romantic arnav