Bracelet wale Kos-pints

paru_rox thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 9 years ago
As usual Kostins invented by a friend, I just write them now coz well she isn't here *sigh*. Combine them with pints and then there were Kos-pints:

Someone slap Simmy will ya?

Raman is married to Ishita who is now Mihir's sister, while Mihir's real sister is Shagun.  But Mihir is not Raman's BIL but his brother whose ex-wife is Shagun who is now apparently Ishita's sister. Oh and Isita's sister (the other one) is about to marry Mihir who will again become Raman's BIL while Mihika will become Ishita's SIL. Samajh mein aaya? Hamein bhi nahi aaya.

Oh and someone slap Simmy will ya?

Raman's spine suddenly grew on Mr.Bhalla and he roared ... Bas, we can't have the neighbors knowing the next spoilers of our house. Well, pleej to close the doors if so Mr.Bhalla.

Is it time to slap Simmy already ?

No drama at her home while Toshi ji's life is so happening. Mrs.Iyer needs something to keep her spirits up too, no?

Again, someone slap Simmy yaar.

Exchanging SMSes with Pervy. Ishita does this remind of you of something? No? We thought so.

Slapgate Fest *Finally* :

Raman    - I will slap Simmy today.
Me           - Yes
Raman   - I will slap Simmy today.
Me          - Oh yes
Raman   - I will surely slap Simmy today.
Me          - Seriously dude, she's standing right there.
Raman   - I will definitely slap Simmy today.
Me         - Forget it puttar, you are all talk. Its a good thing I don't call you out on this coz well ... you looked hot with the clean shave & purple kurta.

Mahaanta Pints of the Day:

M is for Mahaan which Ishita is. Oh & M is also for Moron.
A is for Asshole which AshoK, Pervy & MCP K/K are.
H is for Haasil which Pervy wants to with Simmy. Just kidnap her Dude. While you are at it, take some industrial duct tape along. H is also for the elusive HUG, which we will never get.
A is again for Assinine which Simmy can't stop being.
A is also for Aspirin that we need for the headache that came on after Simmy's rant.
N is for Nitwit which Shagun proves again & again.
T is for Talli that entire Bhalla clan needs to be right now to get over the poisonous fumes in their home.
A is for Arrgghhh ... Shut up. Just shut the Fu*k up bitch. For the love of God, someone give her a Pervy.

Kostin of the Track - Is Simmy supposed to go around moping, blaming Ishita, moping again all her life ... What exactly do the Bhalla's plan to do with her?

A Ser-Pint
(err serious pint) too
-- While I had no issues with Pervy moving back with the Bhallas track, Ishita inviting him is wrong on so many levels. Also Ishita bringing Pervy back reminds me of another show. Damn Deja Vu much

PS -- Ishita has pissed me to no ends today. She stopped Raman from slapping sense into Simmy. Again ðŸ˜Ą

Edited by paru_rox - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Megha-- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
😆👏ðŸĪĢ
ok i will try to answer ur serpint ðŸ˜† meeting Param was a wrong plan totally but dumb babe was only trying to understand his real plan which he willingly told her. ðŸ˜† How i wish that she wud hv rather called him on phone.

n I think if pervy is smart he must record all this n send to Bhalla household so Simmi will know that Ishita is so despo to get Pervy n Ishita will b again blamed for lying n meeting him alone ðŸ˜‰
Edited by mnr123 - 9 years ago
Jyoe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

I am so gonna reply on this one..let me calm myslf down first ..trying to recover myself from the epsiode that I saw tdy.

Edited the post !

Someone slap Simmy will ya?  Can I do that please?-ðŸĪ”  Err..no i dont want to waste my effort on her!! 

looks like till Pervy himself slaps Simmy and tells her what a perv he is..she wont listen to any other person on the earth!

Raman is married to Ishita who is now Mihir's sister, while Mihir's real sister is Shagun.  But Mihir is not Raman's BIL but his brother whose ex-wife is Shagun who is now apparently Ishita's sister. Oh and Isita's sister (the other one) is about to marry Mihir who will again become Raman's BIL while Mihika will become Ishita's SIL. Samajh mein aaya? Hamein bhi nahi aaya. --
- Golmaal hai bhai golmaal hai!!ðŸĪŠ if they go making relationships like that..by the end of the show..hum logon ko pata bhi nai chalega..kon kiska kya lagta hai!!😆 "Yeh Hai Mohabattain" se it will become "Yeh Hai Rishton ki Musibattein"😆

Oh and someone slap Simmy will ya? - Can I give someone supaari to slap or kidnap Simmy?-ðŸĪ” (BTW..is giving supaari to just slap someone allowed. if not I dont even mind getting her knocked off from the show! 

Raman's spine suddenly grew on Mr.Bhalla and he roared ... Bas, we can't have the neighbors knowing the next spoilers of our house. Well, pleej to close the doors if so Mr.Bhalla. ( dint  you notice..Mihir  closed the doors immediately!😆)

Is it time to slap Simmy already ? - It was long time ago..its overdue now!😆

No drama at her home while Toshi ji's life is so happening. Mrs.Iyer needs something to keep her spirits up too, no? (seriously.how does Mrs Iyer get the bhanak on whats happening in bhalla house.she is like always ready at the door!)😆

Again, someone slap Simmy yaar.-  Mrs Bhalla, Mr Bhalla, Raman, Ishita, Romi, anyone?/ Ift hey  can't can atleast Neelu slap her please? or do we have to wait till Ananya grows up and does the honor?!!

Exchanging SMSes with Pervy. Ishita does this remind of you of something? No? We thought so. -- Oh dude..the moment she was typing the msg on phone.. I SOOO knw it was pervy..Mahaanta ki devi had to do mahaantapan..could not even wait till morning or discuss it with patidev! kya yaar..what rishta raman and ishita have..forever hiding the most importatn things for each other!!

Slapgate Fest *Finally* :

Raman    - I will slap Simmy today.
Me           - Yes
Raman   - I will slap Simmy today.
Me          - Oh yes
Raman   - I will surely slap Simmy today.
Me          - Seriously dude, she's standing right there.
Raman   - I will definitely slap Simmy today.
Me         - Forget it puttar, you are all talk.
(Raman has performance issues just not with wooing his wife..but also in slapping his obnoxious irritating good for nothing sister, strictkly following no touching policy even for sis!! )Its a good thing I don't call you out on this coz well ... you looked hot with the clean shave & purple kurta. ( I was so irrirated that I dint even pay attention to how hawt Raman looked ðŸ˜•) only after ppls of forum posted his hawt pic in that kurta..i realized I should have just focussed on his hotness instead of fuming!)

Mahaanta Pints of the Day:

is for Mahaan which Ishita is. Oh & M is also for Moron.
is for Asshole which AshoK, Pervy & MCP K/K are.
H is for Haasil which Pervy wants to with Simmy. Just kidnap her Dude. While you are at it, take some industrial duct tape along. H is also for the elusive HUG, which we will never get. (It is "THE FORBIDDEN" HUG!...HUG is not allowed btwn married couple IshRa...nayi sochi of SP only for YHM..)

is again for Assinine which Simmy can't stop being.
A is also for Aspirin that we need for the headache that came on after Simmy's rant. ( Trust me, I needed one..but just after watching the epi, I went to KP AT thread and was just drooling over his pics.and headache vanished and heartache started on why I can thave KP!!! karke!)

is for Nitwit which Shagun proves again & again.
is for Talli that entire Bhalla clan needs to be right now to get over the poisonous fumes in their home.
A is for Arrgghhh ... Shut up. Just shut the Fu*k up bitch. For the love of God, someone give her a Pervy.

Kostin of the Track - Is Simmy supposed to go around moping, blaming Ishita, moping again all her life ... What exactly do the Bhalla's plan to do with her? ( YHM CVs only knows!! Maybe just make her one of the mahaan bahus of Indian TV and win the best bahu award next year on SPA!)

A Ser-Pint 
(err serious pint) too
 -- While I had no issues with Pervy moving back with the Bhallas track, Ishita inviting him is wrong on so many levels. Also Ishita bringing Pervy back reminds me of another show. Damn Deja Vu much  (Tell me about it...she could have thought of just ANYTHING else than inviting Pervy on her own..this is called..apne pair par khulaadi maarna) She shd have atleast informed Raman!!

PS -- Ishita has pissed me to no ends today. She stopped Raman from slapping sense into Simmy. Again ðŸ˜Ą ( She will do everything to make her SILs marital life a blissful life with getting pervy for simmi..even though her own marital life can get screwed up royally! and be at stake)

PPS --
 To all those asking, yup episode pissed me off royally today. That's why you get extra long pints today ðŸ˜›

Paru..trust me your post was like a saving grace to keep myself calm after watching last night epsiode!😆 Thank god to ppl like you to keep us laughing through your post..otherwise.. my mind would have jumped out of the window just like how Ishita threw her mind out the window!

and simmi..the less I say about it her..better for my own sanity! This woman irks me like anyhting nw..for everything that goes wrong in her life..she has to blame Ishita!!  And on one in family says anything to shut her up! Even if tmrw Ananya does not call Simmi her mumma..or pervy her dad...then also its Ishitas fault !😕  

Edited by Jyoe - 9 years ago
btalwar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Reserved ...  I did not watch the episode today ... Watched Mardani instead ... excellent stuff ... and a must watch ...

your kostpins make me wonder whether I should waste my internet's bandwidth or enjoy my weekend beauty sleep 😛😛

Finally settled for a written update ... Ishita went to meet Pervy ... ðŸ˜Ą

That itself explains the brilliant kos-pints today ...

Am too pissed off right now to react to these kost-pints ...

I have just one kostin after reading the episode ... Where is the locker where Ishita has kept her mind safely ??
... knock knock ... It will be nice for the sanity of the viewers (not to mention ever increasing blood pressure) to use it from time to time .. Brrruuuaaahhh ðŸ˜ĄðŸ˜Ą

Sorry to bomb your post with my frustration ... but literally ANGRY right now.

Will talk about actual kostins when my mind actually settles down ...

Edited by btalwar - 9 years ago
3fra thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Now days YHM episodes are just wasted of time I watch it to catch same poor Ishra scenes 
Oishi_S thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hilarious post Paru. Slapgate fest, elusive hug ðŸĪĢ.
Really, someone slap Simmi. ðŸ˜Ą I am promoting Violence for the first time. 😆
I have a kostin- Who is dumber? Simmi or Shagun? 😆Edited by Oishi_sonu - 9 years ago
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome Paru !!!

Slapgate Fest *Finally* :

Raman    - I will slap Simmy today.
Me            - Yes
Raman   - I will slap Simmy today.
Me           - Oh yes
Raman   - I will surely slap Simmy today.
Me           - Seriously dude, she's standing right there.
Raman   - I will definitely slap Simmy today.
Me           - Forget it puttar, you are all talk. Its a good thing I don't call you out on this coz well ... you looked hot with the clean shave & purple kurta.

OMG !!! ðŸĪĢ
 n

A Ser-Pint
(err serious pint) too
-- While I had no issues with Pervy moving back with the Bhallas track, Ishita inviting him is wrong on so many levels. Also Ishita bringing Pervy back reminds me of another show. Damn Deja Vu much

@red OUI !! deja vu..ðŸ˜Ą

Edited by RisingAsh - 9 years ago
BombayTroll thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
And

D is for daaru which I need to digest this episode

And

I is idiot for me for thinking I will see something different in show

S is for separation which is coming soon between Raman and ishita

C is for characterless which ishita will be called for meeting pervert in night soon
--Megha-- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: btalwar

Reserved ...  I did not watch the episode today ... Watched Mardani instead ... excellent stuff ... and a must watch ...

your kostpins make me wonder whether I should waste my internet's bandwidth or enjoy my weekend beauty sleep 😛😛

Mardaani was gud n bit OTT but still we need such good movies, its so refreshing to see some female kicking some butts for real ðŸ˜Š
Hoping Ishita wud do d same with pervy ðŸ˜† wishful thinking but lets see 
paru_rox thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Oishi_sonu

Hilarious post Paru. Slapgate fest, elusive hug ðŸĪĢ.
Really, someone slap Simmi.
I have a kostin- Who is dumber? Simmi or Shagun?

This ones easy so will reply to this first... answer is US