TOI article Kamya & Pratyusha fight over Karan

Posted: 9 years ago
Kamya Punjabi and Pratyusha Banerjee, who were joined at the hip inside the Bigg Boss house last season, continued to remain inseparable outside, too. However, all good things come to an end and if insiders are to be believed, so has their friendship.
What is the reason? Apparently, they fought over actor Karan Patel. In the past few months, there have been reports about Kamya and Karan being close, even though the two have denied it. Said a source, "Kamya suspected Pratyusha of developing a liking for Karan and confronted her. Pratyusha was hurt when Kamya accused her of hitting on Karan."

However, when contacted, Kamya said, "Not true." Pratyusha replied, "We are best friends and will always remain so. We are very much on talking terms." When asked if Karan was the reason behind the brewing distance, Pratyusha said, "Nothing like that." Kamya reacted angrily saying, "What nonsense is this? Are we still in school? At least, I am not."
But our source maintained, "Kamya and Pratyusha appear cordial as they can't talk about the reason behind their animosity in public."

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/hindi/tv/news/OMG-Best-friends-Kamya-Pratyusha-fight-over-Karan/articleshow/40788160.cms

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hayaa.m thumbnail
Hah. Over to the Mods 
Nikita99 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Karan hot property πŸ˜†
dhara88 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
.Edited by dhanashree28 - 9 years ago
Hayaa.m thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nikita99

Karan hot property πŸ˜†

Haan yaar Head tu rekh ley. legs main rekh leti hoon .Yeh phir week days main tera aur weekend pe sirf mera πŸ˜†This is all this article is about πŸ€ͺ
wickedangel thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
🀣
well Karan is definitely HOT property! πŸ˜³  I saw them in BB7, so when it comes to Kamya and Prats...Lets just say, I am not surprised πŸ˜†
karela63 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
i dont know about karan or kamya but i saw her at big boss...n i didnt like her at all...she is not worth talking about...as such dont comment -ve remarks on anyone but after reading this i thot of writing...infct as far as i rmmbr she is 3 yrs elder to karan...n i dont think karan has tht bad choice...
Jyoe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Karan is definitely hot property..very much in demand πŸ˜† 

kyar kare limited one piece special edition hai!πŸ˜†...😳

demand hai par supply nai hai! πŸ˜† 

" Rest of the world" aira gaira  getting publicity coz of Karan!!πŸ˜†

"Kuch bhi"- Seriously!🀣
Pr1yanka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
After bigg boss stint, it is difficult to tolerate them either onscreen or offscreen
...EhSaas... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Lol first on screen cat fight in show now off screen cat fight πŸ˜†
Btw whatever is happend between these 2 ladies it's their personal matter why to publish publicly πŸ˜•