Ek Veer Ki Ardaas - Veera

Jagraata Express: "Tune meri behen udaayi, main teri udaunga& - Page 7

overactor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
This content was originally posted by: MaaneetDeewangi

WOW so now we're being blamed for less activity in the AT kamaal hai 👏

Wait why aren't you blaming us for less activity in the RG AT too or the reason why people have left this show and forum? 😊

Everything is our fault na 🤪

its our fault baldev is wearing tacky table clothes our fault he would lick veera's feet and they would applaude..our fault mash are giving crap tracks our fault every1 left the forum and the show👍🏼

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

...-Riya-... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: shivin-deewani

congratulations... 

ur reply makes me proud of u... 
sorry but baldev d pind d sher is nothing but equivalent to his gfs secretary nw,... 😡... i think ranvi ws named doormat wen he ws doing everything fa gunju who is his wife... still secretary is a decent word u know... i thought he ws handling poly house wid veera... but here ranvi is running around in d last minute to hand over to nihal singh... doesnt he involve??

Running some errands for your girlfriend so her work load becomes less does not make anyone a doormat or a secretary..it just makes you a considerate boyfriend.

What makes you a doormat is taking any sh*t that your wife throws at you, letting her insult your baby sister within an inch of her life and still dropping at her feet, begging for her to forgive you.

Going to the station would not have taken up much of his time, it would have been a different thing if he had to stand for hours in the line. Also Gunjan already removed his clothes na and Veera made all the papers ready, so what else was he doing?

Let's just admit it that they have made Ranvi as helpless as baby at this point...and it makes all of us sad. Edited by ...-Riya-... - 9 years ago
Bravehearts thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Divin 😡 baldev butcherd🤬 his shirts 🤢 show 🤬 mash 🤬 veera 🤬 sunny singh butcherd🤢 forum members butcherd 🤢
Character devlopment 🤬
People will feel such nice after reding this all the time 24*7 😊
Poohjabear thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

congratulations...

sorry but baldev d pind d sher is nothing but equivalent to his gfs secretary nw,...😡... i think ranvi ws named doormat wen he ws doing everything fa gunju who is his wife... still secretary is a decent word u know... i thought he ws handling poly house wid veera... but here ranvi is running around in d last minute to hand over to nihal singh... doesnt he involve??

Just because a gf asked her bf (only after her laptop stops working) to buy a ticket for her rotlu brother it becomes he has become her secretary! Wow! 👏
And Ranvi has always been a doormat (always running behind her and almost licking her feet even before he confessed her love btw) and now has turned into a rotlu too 😳
overactor thumbnail

congratulations... 

sorry but baldev d pind d sher is nothing but equivalent to his gfs secretary nw,... 😡... i think ranvi ws named doormat wen he ws doing everything fa gunju who is his wife... still secretary is a decent word u know... i thought he ws handling poly house wid veera... but here ranvi is running around in d last minute to hand over to nihal singh... doesnt he involve??

nj i agree here with u..pind da sher is long gone😭..im telling u if veera behaves psycho like gunjan she'll still be praised and applauded👏..bcoz not only the cvs but forum members are obsessed with her too🤢
filtered_chaos thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

congratulations...

sorry but baldev d pind d sher is nothing but equivalent to his gfs secretary nw,...😡... i think ranvi ws named doormat wen he ws doing everything fa gunju who is his wife... still secretary is a decent word u know... i thought he ws handling poly house wid veera... but here ranvi is running around in d last minute to hand over to nihal singh... doesnt he involve??

u mean to say that Ranvi being doormat to his wife who insulted him & his whole family was justified just bcos he is her husband and can do it?!

and Baldev helped Veera in milaoing Nihal-Ranvi, met the music director, got his tickets ready... everything which R cld have done by himself... & that makes him her secretary?! Wow!

well the fact is that everybody is babysitting Ranvi... becos of Veera, Baldev has to do that too!
And kaun sa pehle chai ki dukaan par nakli ka pind da sher vella bankar mahaan kaam karta tha?! 😆

Im glad he's doing all this cos this is only making his relationship with Veera stronger!

we'll talk abt doormat & secretary the day Baldev behaves like R... stand as a mute spectator wen you & your family is being insulted... or just sit, sulk & cry!
MaaneetDeewangi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: overactor

its our fault baldev is wearing tacky table clothes our fault he would lick veera's feet and they would applaude..our fault mash are giving crap tracks our fault every1 left the forum and the show👍🏼

Arre kya feet feet lagayi hui hai chod na 😆
This content was originally posted by: ST0207

Just because a gf asked her bf (only after her laptop stops working) to buy a ticket for her rotlu brother it becomes he has become her secretary! Wow! 👏
And Ranvi has always been a doormat (always running behind her and almost licking her feet even before he confessed her love btw) and now has turned into a rotlu too 😳

so u mean a guy who does smthing for his wife becomes a doormat?? wooww??? 👏

nd u mean to say men dont hv tear glands??

nd wait d discussion was wid wid sm mohini😕...
Edited by shivin-deewani - 9 years ago
overactor thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: krock

Divin 😡 baldev butcherd🤬 his shirts 🤢 show 🤬 mash 🤬 veera 🤬 sunny singh butcherd🤢 forum members butcherd 🤢
Character devlopment 🤬
People will feel such nice after reding this all the time 24*7 😊

thnx fr showing ur true face😊..i thought u were a friend👏
overactor thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: MaaneetDeewangi

Arre kya feet feet lagayi hui hai chod na 😆

jo sach hai wo hai..we say good stuff but ppl r blind we say bad they come with weapons🤢