Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BombayTroll thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: always_a_TV_fan

Leo, i shud stop coming to IF if I dont want to read spoliers :)

At first i thot u are predicting, but then saw more posts...

Anyway... All I can hope is Ishita doesnt give this idea to Raman... Keep the enemy closer and all. I will not like that at all!

andolutely lucky

Cvs are going crazy

How can they show something like that

Ishita or Raman calling pervert back

And pl don't stop coming to forum

This is only thing left
BombayTroll thumbnail
Originally posted by: redwine1

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3" color="#0000ff">Oh well Ishita has shown that she 2 can play games ... actually we afford to much mahanta to Ishita ... she is a modern woman . who will do anything to protect those in her family ...</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3" color="#0000ff">case in point ... : her marriage to raman .. she lied & manipulated Shagun to get the marriage underway</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3" color="#0000ff">her stand against her husband on her mothers accident .. </font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3" color="#0000ff">her stand for ruhi .. to make raman believe he is the father ..</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3" color="#0000ff">her stand against param itself .. she first complains to Toshi & Simmi .. & finally when shit hits the fan she lodges a police complaint ..</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3" color="#0000ff">This woman aint a weakling .. while she has been packaged as a super nice person .. but she aint weak .. thats the message of YHM</font>

Well

We still don't for what pervert is coming back

Is he coming to take simmi

Has he been called for talks

Or to stay permanently

Now I don't think it is right on cvs part to show pervert moving back

They could have shown Raman giving a house or something to pervert

Pervert anyway is nice to simmi

And to me it seems simmi is aware of perverts misdeeds

But does not want to see the truth

So what difference another expos of pervert would make
momb24 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Awful move by the cvs .
The worst will be if ishita has anything to do with it,that will be hard to digest. i really hope its not her who gives them the idea and Mr balla and raman decision.

i would rather see ishita upset about this than mahaan.
alwaysaTVFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: --mancityfan--

andolutely lucky

Cvs are going crazy

How can they show something like that

Ishita or Raman calling pervert back

And pl don't stop coming to forum

This is only thing left

Naah, just my venting out about posts with spoiler headings:) I dont prefer them, thats all.

I do however hope that Ishita reacts when he is there, She has been miraculously unaffected by him so far. Paru also mentioned this in her post.
BombayTroll thumbnail
Originally posted by: always_a_TV_fan

Naah, just my venting out about posts with spoiler headings:) I dont prefer them, thats all.

I do however hope that Ishita reacts when he is there, She has been miraculously unaffected by him so far. Paru also mentioned this in her post.

Ohk

Btw see my final post in why Raman saved Shagun

Tell me if we are right or wrong
redwine1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Well

Or to stay permanently

So what difference another expos of pervert would make
I totally second that .. we don't know the circumstances .. we don't know if he is doing back .. or whatever ... hence my initial ques ... is raman bringing him back & if he is then on whose behest .. 

But on a more realistic view i wish to ask a ques here ... 

What shud a family really do ... LET SIMMI GO WITH PARAM ... knowing that the man is capable of RAPING A WOMAN ... a man capable of ONE HEINOUS CRIME ... is capable of many more such crimes .. 
A man who after being exposed showed no REMORSE ..whatsmore HE STILL HITS ON THE WOMAN for whom he was sent to JAIL .. each time Raman has been witness to this ... 

What shud a family do ... say go child live with a CRIMINAL ... we wash our hands off u ... ?? 

this is a philosophical ques nothing to do with the show .. its just that the show prompted one to think on this line .. 
BombayTroll thumbnail
Originally posted by: The_Imane

I hate that move of cvs
They could have send simmi to khanna house
Imagine what param can do to rinki, or even iyers girls
Disgusting

absolutely
BombayTroll thumbnail

Well

Or to stay permanently

So what difference another expos of pervert would make[/QUOTE]

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3" color="#0000ff">I totally second that .. we don't know the circumstances .. we don't know if he is doing back .. or whatever ... hence my initial ques ... is raman bringing him back & if he is then on whose behest ..</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3" color="#0000ff">But on a more realistic view i wish to ask a ques here ...</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3" color="#0000ff">What shud a family really do ... LET SIMMI GO WITH PARAM ... knowing that the man is capable of RAPING A WOMAN ... a man capable of ONE HEINOUS CRIME ... is capable of many more such crimes ..</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3" color="#0000ff">A man who after being exposed showed no REMORSE ..whatsmore HE STILL HITS ON THE WOMAN for whom he was sent to JAIL .. each time Raman has been witness to this ...</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3" color="#0000ff">What shud a family do ... say go child live with a CRIMINAL ... we wash our hands off u ... ??</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3" color="#0000ff">this is a philosophical ques nothing to do with the show .. its just that the show prompted one to think on this line ..</font>
[/QUOTE]

Yes you can't really wash hands off your sister

But such a move of bringing him back if they are bringing him back permanently is not a right move and if ishita had a role in it

It is slightly more disappointing

As anyway you can't forgive a molester

And if turns out to be someone you trusted even more deplorable
BombayTroll thumbnail
Originally posted by: momb24

Awful move by the cvs .
The worst will be if ishita has anything to do with it,that will be hard to digest. i really hope its not her who gives them the idea and Mr balla and raman decision.

i would rather see ishita upset about this than mahaan.

Yes awful move by cvs

Don't know what they have in mind
redwine1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
 show .. its just that the show prompted one to think on this line ..</font>

Yes you can't really wash hands off your sister

But such a move of bringing him back if they are bringing him back permanently is not a right move and if ishita had a role in it

It is slightly more disappointing

As anyway you can't forgive a molester

And if turns out to be someone you trusted even more deplorable
IF PARAM IS REALLY BROUGHT BACK ... MY SENTIMENTS ... 

Ok i totally agree with u on this was just being contrary 😉 .. bringing back Param to the household (under any circumstance) is a move which reeks of gross cinematic liberty ... the man is a CRIMINAL bringing back a criminal under any circumstance to ur house .. where u have a small girl child living is absolutely unpalatable ... 

The educated way of handling the track wud've been for Raman & Ishita to reopen the court case .. slam the man for rape ... they have a witness in sarika as well ... but that wud temporary if not fully end the param track ... which is something i guess the writers are not BOLD enuf to take .. 

But this being a daily soap .. with a wide diverse audience .. the REEL takes precedence over the real & right ...