Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

dey.bh

IF-Dazzler

dey.bh

Posted: 23 August 2014 at 12:06am | IP Logged

for Anjali of course..

Look at her age and her antics.  She threatens to go to her maika because her husband didn't eat her lunch. Really ?

For one month, she will cook nonsense and that too she will take that tiffin to his office and make him eat it as well. If he fails to do it, she will go to her maika.

What is with this woman ? Tarak can and should file a divorce on grounds that his wife is abnormal.

Champak said it right. One day in a week one must eat one's heart out. Ye koi badi baat nahi hai.

Sorry, Anjali makes me feel horrible. Even the actress is... NO COMMENTS !!!!

Edited by dey.bh - 23 August 2014 at 12:06am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

nirmitaMriduBbalashiv15_Rohit_

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "One Psychiatrist needed ..." in Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

_Rohit_

IF-Sizzlerz

_Rohit_

Posted: 23 August 2014 at 3:27am | IP Logged
She is a terrible actress ... Dead

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dey.bh

terenaam_ahm

Goldie

terenaam_ahm

Posted: 23 August 2014 at 4:19am | IP Logged
in my opinion she is the worst actress in TMKOC...does not know how to act...should be replaced ASAP...LOL

dey.bh

subha2601

IF-Sizzlerz

subha2601

Posted: 23 August 2014 at 6:54am | IP Logged
U r right but at the end of the day anjali will only win and taarak will say sorry to her and eat her ghaas poos. After all she's Gandhari na. LOL

india2050

Goldie

india2050

Posted: 23 August 2014 at 8:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by subha2601

U r right but at the end of the day anjali will only win and taarak will say sorry to her and eat her ghaas poos. After all she's Gandhari na. LOL
She doesn't feed him ghas-phoss-only Ghas-never saw her giving any fruit /fruit juice(once maybe she gave him kalinjer) to Tarak-which dietician only gives karela juice???garlic garnished halwa-ewww Even diabetics have better choices of food-And what about protein-never saw her giving tarak any form of protein-milk/curd/chass/etc...Horrible wife even more horrible dietician-wonder how she passed her dietician degree=she has no basic knowledge of food presciption at all!!DeadDeadDead

Edited by india2050 - 23 August 2014 at 8:38am

nirmita

subha2601

IF-Sizzlerz

subha2601

Posted: 23 August 2014 at 9:27am | IP Logged
Is anjali a dietician? I thought she's a housewife.

MriduB

IF-Dazzler

MriduB

Posted: 23 August 2014 at 10:01am | IP Logged
Seriously.

I feel bad for Tarak. How can a wife be so...cruel to her husband in terms of food? Confused
I mean, ik toh bechara office mein saara din kaam kare, upar se diet food khaaye...bechara..Ouch

Edited by MriduB - 23 August 2014 at 10:01am

nirmita

india2050

Goldie

india2050

Posted: 23 August 2014 at 10:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by subha2601

Is anjali a dietician? I thought she's a housewife.
At least that's what she claims to be-dietician.remember when Jetha faked stomache to play holiday she brought some khichdi types.also days keeps threatening to send Jetha  an jail for diet to reduce his weight.

Edited by india2050 - 23 August 2014 at 10:50am

Post Reply New Post

Go to top