Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

impoojaverma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
lol!!!!! maan adi ka band bajane pe tula hai! maan & geet ka honeymoon kharab krdiya ab adi ki baari hai
tanubag thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
First part was too hot. 😳So Dadi caught Adi with Pinky to doing ahem ahem 😆and now they r gonna marriage and Maan want to teach Adi a lesson on his SR to take revenge. 😆Waiting to see Maan's naughty revenge.😉
Sorry for delay in commenting. 
Edited by tanubag - 9 years ago
Mahimaan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: tanubag

First part was too hot. 😳So Dadi caught Adi with Pinky to doing ahem ahem 😆and now they r gonna marriage and Maan want to teach Adi a lesson on his SR to take revenge. 😆Waiting to see Maan's naughty revenge.😉

Sorry for delay in commenting. 

thnks for comment
and please dont
say sorry  yaar
take chill pill

Mahimaan thumbnail
Originally posted by: impoojaverma

lol!!!!! maan adi ka band bajane pe tula hai! maan & geet ka honeymoon kharab krdiya ab adi ki baari hai

thanks dear  and yes maan  bajega band adi ki 😆
monikaseth thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
superb update awesome love it
Gudiyeet thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
lovely and passionate update
maaneet passion awesome☺️
maan didnt leave her freely she too liked maan passion 😉
their day disturbed adi marriage news 😡
maan didnt no dadi suddently arrengement 
he teased adi and take revange him some planed maan
waiting for what maan action to adi 
khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
hi thanks 4 da pm n awesome update! terrific Maaneet moments! well written! sorry 4 late likes n comments! update soon
Neeju thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
awesome update plz continue di...realy sorry for late like 
Mahimaan thumbnail
res  

only    for  my buddy  and  my    baby  CD 
updating   second   part   of   this  epl
welcome    back  buddy  and   cd   miss 
u   me  and  our   devil gang  it is  for  u
both  hope  u  like  this 

hi  

and   2  part  of   epl  of  adoore  sapane  

please  red  this  u  will enjoy   it if you   dont  read  story  than  also   u  can  enjoy  it  adi   ki  ajab  gajab   SR 
it  is   for  my  buddy  who    gaayb   hui  this   because  of  her  lappy  and  she  back  now   and  other   my  baby   disha   wo  gaab  thi  colage    ke  liye  so  this    is  for  them  enjoy 

new   os  a  tribute   to  who  lost  there   life inon name  of  terrorism

i want my father back

part  2 of   epl

maan - kya nahi nahi  you don't want your SR

adi - na na wo nahi , iwant to go bathroom

maan - to kg ki student ki tarah kya puch raha hai go na , yaar pinky waiting for you  adi face turn more pale  with PINKY name he literally run to bathroom and maan make dance , Ab aayega maja MR. Adi apke SR ka band Msk ke haath ...maan smile evilly Sale bahot tang kiya muje ab meri baari , now my turn for revenge

maan   smile    evilly   and   push     adi  in  his  room  who  all   decorated   for  their    first  night  and    there  his    bride   pinky    all waiting    for  him  poor  boy  before  that  sms   he  want   to  run  to pinky   and  do  all things  but  now    he  is  shaking   with   fear    because    in that  sms  pinky  have  fantacy   that  she  will  doing  all  AHEM   ahem   ager    kisko  pata  chal   usne  kuch  nahi kiya   to  all going  to  tease  him

poor   adi  some  how  entered    in  room  with   quick   prayer   to  geet  baabji   ...please  geet   ke  babaji    aj  pinky   ki  meomory   delet   kar  do  so  she   forget   her  fantacy   please 
age  sab   kuch  wo hi  karegi   to main kya    karuna ...i  also  have  so   many   fantasy  uska   kya     abhi   na  blounga   to bhi  muskil

other   side  pinky thinking about   maan  sms   who  sent  her  on her  mobile   about   adi   fantasy  that   he    want  to  starting  of  SR   done  by  pinky   she  have  to go near  adi and give  him  milk   than  baki  ka  adi karega   she  turn   red   like  cheery  how  she    going   fulfill  this  fantasy  of  adi  ye  adi  bhi  na  aise   pati  ke  pass  jana  khud  se on SR  she  feel so  shy  shy

geet  ke  baabji  please  help  me   pinky  mummer   she  stand    from her  place  and   took   glass  of milk  and  went  near   adi   who is   sweating   like  anything    his   word  died   in his  mouth   when  he  saw   so beautiful pinky  so near  to  him

pinky  adiji jo karna hai  main hi karungi please , adi just shake with fear

he mummer it means maan tailing true pinky have this fantasy chi chi  geet ke babaji ab main  kya  karu all  going to tease methat first time pe  main  kuch bhi nahi  kiya for   second  i thought   may  me   maan   pulling   my   leg   but its   true  now  what shall  i do  ye  to kya  kya   padi  hai  us   IF  main    kabhi  wo   vrinda   di  ,  to   wo   desigirl  to   kabhi   wo   sadiff to   kabhi bulbula 
so   many   giv e her  so  much Knowldge    about  ahem  ahem  and  abhi  to  ye    mahi  ,  svavi  ,  disha  ,  mirror  ,  crazy  sweta   ,  neeju   ohhh to    faiya    mistipie     thak  gay   main  ager  naam   hi  sochata  rahuna  to ho  chuki mari  SR  an  main  kuch  kar sakunga  na   pinky    kuch    kar   sakegi    babaji 

he     cried  and  took   long  breath   ok   she also   have  right  to   fulfill  her  fantasy    thik  hai  now  ok  i will not  do  anything   jo  karna  hai     pinky  hi  karegi   kaash    main  usko  ek  labasaaa   kiss   kar  deta   uske  lips   muje  kya  kya   kare   rahe  ahi   from   down  to  up  naa  from up  to    down     kahi   usko   dikh  to  nahi  raha  na   he   imm  look  down and   took  sine   ahhh   kuch  nahi   dikh  raha  hai  thank  god  

but  next  moment  slap  himself  in his  mind   and  say   kya  adi  thodi   der  baad  jab  wo  tumko  nu**  karegi  to    sab  kuch   to  dikhane  wala  hai  na  (  all   going   to  see  na )   adi  cheek   turn   red  in shyness   he  again   look   to  pinky  

other   side  pinky   waiting   to  adi   move   she    done   na  she  give  milk  now  why   adi   not  doing   anything   jab   kuch   karna  nahi  tha  tab  aisa   kiya  ke  dadi  ne  pakad  liya  aur    ahi   jab  sab   kuch    karneka  licance   mila  hai  to  aise  khade  hai   jasie   kHamba  inko   muje  dekh   ke  kuch   hota  nahi  kya  wo    vrinda  di  ka  maan  to   kahi  bhi  chalu hota hai   ,  bus,  car   room ,  galaory   ,bathroom    kahi    nhi  and  he  only  looking  me   like   he  saw  any  ghost 

ye  normal to   hai   na   pinky  thought  for  while  and  slap  herself  what   u  thinking   pinky  gadhi   ager  wo  normal  nahi  hota  to jo  ab  tak  kiya  hai  wo  karta  kya   tere sath

ager    normal  nahi  hota to  maan  jaise  kishi  ko  chi  chi  geet  ke baabji sorry  sorry  kya bol  rahi  hu  main   maan  bro ke baare  main  pinky   think   for  some  second  adn walk  to  near   adi  she    try   to  touch   him 

and   adi  when  saw  pinky   try  to  touch him  he    run  from there  to  bathroom and   shut   door  with  loud   thud he   litterly      run   to  bathroom 

poor  girl shock   with   adi     reaction  like  waht  the   hell he  is  doing   she  march to bed  took  her  mobile   and  sms  to geet  poor   girl   don't   have  idea  geet  ka  mobile  to  msk ke  pass hai 

she   sms    geet   Ye  adi   to   kuch   bhi  nahi   kar  raha  hain    main  milk  ka glass  bhi  de  diya   fhir  bhi  ...and   when  i  try to  touch him wo bhaag   gaya   bathroom main

maan    who  bite    his   own  cheek    to  stop  his   laugh  he   try to  imagine  adi   face    and  giggle  softly  

maan    reply  to her  massage  dont  worry   took  past-ions    sabar   ka  fal  mitha  hota  hai   may be   he  need  some  time   boys   bhi  nervous  hote  hai  aisa  maanji ne  bola  tha  muje  

pinky   get  massage  and   feel  some   ok    may  be   adi   is  nervous    she  agin   sit   on bed  and   start  to  wait   for   adi 

other  side   adi  cursing   himself   why    he  react   like  this   why   he is  so  nervous    its  ok  na   wo  kre  ya   fhir   pinky   SR   to ho  jayegi   na  , wo  aise  hi  nervous hota  raha  to  ho chuki  SR 
he   gather   himself  and  took  deep  breath  and    come  out  he   think  that  he  should   talk to  pinky   ha  that is  best  think

he   come   out  after min   and  with  slow  step   he  come near  pinky  and  try to  talk 

wo wo pinky   main  wo  muje  bahtroom jana  tha  so  ...

pinky    thought  geet  is  right   ye  adi  to bahot  jada  nervous  hai kya  karu   amin   kuch  bolu kya 

pinky -  its   ok   sab  thik  hai  na 

adi  -   say  in  soft  voice  ha ha  sab thik  hai 

pinky   -  wo   u  want to   drink   milk  wo  waha  ...she  pointed  to  milk glass 

adi   -  mumer    in  mouth  uski  muje  kaha  tume  sabse  jada  jarrort  hai  sab  kuch  to  tum hi  ...

now    pinky   want  to  procced   so   with   so  much   courage    near  adi    ear  and  mummer  in husky   voice  kya  souch   rahe  ho  adiii  her  lips  slitely   touch    to  adi  ear and   he  feel  current  passing  from his  body yes  they   share  so  many   closed  moment  but this  feel  of  marraige  and  SR  and upon that  fantacy 

pinky   husky    voice  adi  mumer  yes  but ...

pinky  get   do u  want  to  do   smthing      adi   look with  shock   to her 

pinky    change  word  and  say  wo  i  ask   do u want to  drink  somthing   milk  nahi  to  pani   water   u   know

adi  mummer  yaha   fire  lagi  hai and  she  saying   water   ye  kya  fantcy   hai  pinky  ki  abhi  water   ke  sath  kya  karne  wali   hai  ...all   xxx  thought  some  in  his  mind  and  cried  no no  i dont   want  water  please 

now   pinky  start  to  lose  her   pations   kya  hai  ye  adi   itna  ku   nervous  hai  aise  kaise  Sr     hogi  humari  she   make   face 

adi   look  her  sad  face  and  feel  guilty  and  ask   water  jarrori   hai   kya  tumare  ...fantacy   adi   fantacy   word  mumer  softly    so  that  pinky  can not  hear

pinky    say   main  to  apke   liye  bol  rahi  thi  may  be  water  help she  say  innocently  

adi   say   ok  ok  give   me   he  mummer  ram ram  ram  siple   si  fantcy  rakhnaa 

pinky   went   and  brought    glass  of  water   to him   adi  in mind  (itnes   se  pani  se   kuch   trnasper   deikhage   kya  like   heroien  of   hindi   movie  after  drnch  in water   they  looking  so so ...lakin  itnasa   pani  muje  kaise   bhiga   sakta  hai   but  next   momnet  his  eyes  winded  in shock   it  means   she   want  only  that   part   dranch  so  she  can took look  ...)his   throuht   went    dry  he   look   down  to himself   he  feel like  he  standing  only  one  pice  of cloth  and  that  also  drench  in  glass  of  water 

but  he  is  now  dertmind  and  took  bababji  name  and  empty     that  glass  on his  ahem  ahem  and  poor   pinky   cried  in shock  adddiii    apka   wo  bhig    gaya   na

adi  took  deep  breath  and  mummer  ha  puri  tarah  cool  ho  gaya  with  cold   glass of  water 
now  u  r  happy  na  yahi   fantasy    hai   tumari  ya  kuch  aur  pinky  adi ask  with  scar   face

pinky    look him   like he  get  two   horn 

waht  fantacy  ye   apki  fantacy  thi  meri  nahi 

adi  -  kya    water  main   khali  wo   drench   hona 

nahi    glass  of   milk   ka   say   pinky  with  fustration   wo  bhi  apka  mera  nahi   muje  to  laga  tha  u  come    sit   near  me on bed  than   pull  my  ghoogat   but u  have  other  fantacy 

adi  -  meri  nahi  tumari  fantasy  thi  sab  kuch  tume  karna  tha  SR   main  na  bahot  knowdge  hai  na  ahem ahem  ka  because   of  that  IF 

IF  ke  baar  main   kuch  mat  bolna  pinky  say  with   anger  and  say

wo geet   ne  sms  kiya  tha  aur     maan bhai   ne  bhi  

adi   get  alert  with    maan  name  so  it is  all done  by  MSK   now   adi   100%   sure  it is  maan   but he  dont  want  to  do  further  knowladge   so  he  say  sorry    pinky  tum  baito  i  fulfill  your  wish  ok 

pinky  also  dont  want  to  ruin thier  Sr    so  she  took  deep  breath  and  sit  on be   with  long  ghoogat 

adi  -  ise   maan  ki  to main  kal  but   took  deep  breath  and  went  near  pinky  and  try to  remove  her  ghooghat   but  froze  with  dadi  voice  and  knock  on door

dadi  -  adi    pinky    come  out it is  time of  pooja  adi   pinky   ko  chodo  abhi 

adi  mummer  ye  lo  ho  gayi  sr  ...he  say  pakada  hi   kab  tha  chodne ke  liye 

and pinky    stand  upin anger drag    angry   galre  to  adi  and  went    out  with  changing  cloth

adi  look  to  door helplessey  and  saw   there  is  devil  singh   khurana   standing    with   smirk 
like  asking  how   was  pinky  fantasy  adi 

Edited by Mahimaan - 9 years ago
Madhu_31 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

SUPERB UPDATE MOMMY!!
all the while when reading it i was only🤣
bechara adi...but i on maan's side...😈😆
maaneet's moments got disturbed by him na😈
maan sent that mesg to adi..and pinky
and when pinky came near him adi ran to washroom🤣
and that milk and water🤣 🤣