Ye Hai Mohabbatein

ENOUGH with the negativity guyss..for the love of god..! - Page 3

amrithas thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
This content was originally posted by: ForbbidenLove

AND, don't even get me started on the on-location video...
Ishita will be out of Raman's life... REALLY?is this for real..!
What's happening guys?what the actual fish is happening.
I won't be surprised to see a post where it says Param will get married to Ishita and Raman will be the pandit for their wedding...

I tried my best..I really did but I fail to understand why can't something be viewed in a positive way? Why must there always be something negative brought into the picture? like WHY WHY WHY! Is it so hard to see the bright and positive side of things.. Why worry about something that's gonna happen 6 months later..instead of enjoying the present goodness.

U made a valid point and a good reminder to all of us not to jump the gun. 
But couldnt help 🤣 at the bold part. Really! 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kuhu_d thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ForbbidenLove

Heyyy BROS!

I wanted to stay away..I told myself to avoid the forum just for today so that I wouldn't have to come across all these negative posts... It's just too much, I can't take it anymore!!! I need to get it off my chest...! 

Like seriously who died? why is there so much of sad..negative posts?! Where is the POSITIVITY guysss? Just based on today's episode and the on-location videos, there's tons of negative posts... SERIOUSLY! You gotta be kidding me bro!

Not like we haven't seen Raman and Shagun do so much more that today's Raman saving Shagun scene is suddenly a very big deal... Raman did the same thing when Shagun was stuck with the police during the riots...

Raman did what any TRUE BLUE GENTLEMAN would do. Ain't no one got any rights to even lay a finger on a prostitute just because of her profession...hence saving Shagun at that time was the RIGHT thing to do.

Give it a break... Till the actual track of Shagun entering IshRa's life is on, I don't see why are we so worried about something that will happen in the future instead of focusing on the good things of today's episode.

AND, don't even get me started on the on-location video...
Ishita will be out of Raman's life... REALLY?is this for real..!
What's happening guys?what the actual fish is happening.
I won't be surprised to see a post where it says Param will get married to Ishita and Raman will be the pandit for their wedding...

When I saw the on-location videos I was super happy thinking of the AMAZING IshRa scenes we're gonna get... Our possessive and protective Raman of his dearest Biwi.. How Raman will be keeping a close watch on that Pervmeet and if perv gets anywhere close to Ishu, thappad spree is confirmed... There are so many AWESOME scenes to look forward too but why is it that everyone is more concerned about the negative things...

I tried my best..I really did but I fail to understand why can't something be viewed in a positive way? Why must there always be something negative brought into the picture? like WHY WHY WHY! Is it so hard to see the bright and positive side of things.. Why worry about something that's gonna happen 6 months later..instead of enjoying the present goodness.

It's always better to light a candle than to curse the darkness..!

P.S. Just had to get it off my chest..not intended to hurt anyone.

well said. i just think that everyone is already EKTA KAPOOR SERIAL-traumatized. Everyone is already thinking the bad as she uses the scheme since years. don't b angry :) but I liked ur point very much...very true raman saved her during the riots. infact i still remember the scene where shogun said "thank you, raman for saving me" (or smthg like that), and he said "I would have even saved Ruhi's dog Muthu in this situation"
DazzilerDizzy thumbnail
Thanks alot Shivu for this Positive post! I totally agree with each and everything you said! We all should think positive :)
ForbbidenLove thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: -Garima-

SHIVUUU MY BABY GIRLLL! 🤗🤗🤗

thank you so so sooo much for this awesome positive and MUCH NEEDED post babe! the forum has gone crazy with negativity and you're right.. people aren't seeing that what Raman did was the RIGHT THING TO DO. It doesn't matter what "kind" of a woman is in trouble.. what matters is that there is A WOMAN in trouble and Raman did just that.. he helped a woman who was being harassed by a drunkard loser. Hat's off to Raman and him being a TRUE gentleman! 

and thank you again for the post shivs! you da best my jalebbbiii! 😳🤗🤗

Awww... come here my laddu kutty..🤗 🤗 MUCH LOVES..!

The attack of the crazies...LOL Gotcha gibs..😉

And YES, I don't even know why is there so much hype created about this Raman saving Shagun... We needs lots & lots of chill pill..😆
Edited by ForbbidenLove - 9 years ago
.Ranju. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
A much needed post dear. It's been too much to handle negativity in the forum. Sometimes on actors, sometimes on CVs and sometimes on the show. I feel when a person makes topic it's just not giving his or own opinion but also should think about the kind of responses which are going to come. In most of the posts the TM doesnt turn up to answer the counter arguments in their own thread. In the name of critizing characters or predicting the future storyline people go over board and bash actors and CVs. Why to worry for the things which we are unaware of? Do one really think so much about their future too 😆
And Raman protecting Shagun gives a very good message that whatever may be the personal equation with the other person we should help them when in need. If Raman and Shagun scene come then threads will pop up saying Raman will leave Ishu blah blah. If Ishita thinks maturely and helps Raman related to his past then the mahanta posts will pop up. 🥱

ForbbidenLove thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: amrithas

U made a valid point and a good reminder to all of us not to jump the gun. 
But couldnt help 🤣 at the bold part. Really! 

I KNOW! I was 🤣 while writing that myself.

Since the forum is so tensed for useless reasons, I thought it would be nice to give them a dose of some chill pills... which I believe is much needed right now! LOL😆
ForbbidenLove thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: kuhu_d

well said. i just think that everyone is already EKTA KAPOOR SERIAL-traumatized. Everyone is already thinking the bad as she uses the scheme since years. don't b angry :) but I liked ur point very much...very true raman saved her during the riots. infact i still remember the scene where shogun said "thank you, raman for saving me" (or smthg like that), and he said "I would have even saved Ruhi's dog Muthu in this situation"

Hahahaha bro, I'm not angry... I'm FURIOUS..! 😆

Something done out of humanity is blown out of proportion just because of the past equations... that's what truly pisses me off... And in the name of posting, some negative posts are just going way over their heads.

But Yes, thank you very much.😊
ForbbidenLove thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: DazzilerDizzy

Thanks alot Shivu for this Positive post! I totally agree with each and everything you said! We all should think positive :)

Let's all preach #StayPositive

Maybe that ought to do the trick with the overflowing of negative posts...LOL😆
rutu83 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
brilliant post 👏- i think the best action in this case would be to ignore such negative posts 😕 people have taken such leaps from one piece of info that it would be laughable if not so irritating 🤪
ForbbidenLove thumbnail

Thanks for sharing your thoughts.. My reply in BLUE.
Edited by ForbbidenLove - 9 years ago