Vishi- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Anytime 😊
Savri must have planned something 😵
subham101289 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hello friends, sorry to make all ur mood off by that news, i am also super shocked after seeing that tatasky spoiler and i think that why RJ had to go to jail but i am 100% sure its definetly be the plan of evil SV, but relieved that now Whole k family is with RJ except AK and SV and they will definetly not let this happen. Just fingers crossed and hoping for best.

Btw awesome post PAYA-AVRAJ
👏. Yes, its time for AV to prove herself worthy for RJ and morever her first impression on RJ's mom is also not good and she really had to work hard and to pass several tests but she always has the support of RJ,JJ and her family.

Morever, we can also get to see some cute,romantic and lovely AVRAJ scenes in b/w testing time .

Just want that BH's past doesnt affect AVRAJ -vely.

I am not getting enough time hence not been able to answer my friend's questions uptil now but will answer them as soon as i get some free time.

Vishi lagta hai SV ki band phirse bajaani paregi, what say??
Vishi- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: subham101289

Hello friends, sorry to make all ur mood off by that news, i am also super shocked after seeing that tatasky spoiler and i think that why RJ had to go to jail but i am 100% sure its definetly be the plan of evil SV, but relieved that now Whole k family is with RJ except AK and SV and they will definetly not let this happen. Just fingers crossed and hoping for best.

Btw awesome post PAYA-AVRAJ
👏. Yes, its time for AV to prove herself worthy for RJ and morever her first impression on RJ's mom is also not good and she really had to work hard and to pass several tests but she always has the support of RJ,JJ and her family.

Morever, we can also get to see some cute,romantic and lovely AVRAJ scenes in b/w testing time .

Just want that BH's past doesnt affect AVRAJ -vely.

I am not getting enough time hence not been able to answer my friend's questions uptil now but will answer them as soon as i get some free time.

Vishi lagta hai SV ki band phirse bajaani paregi, what say??

its OK bro. 😳
Yes Ab toh Savri ki band bajani hi paregi.. bas gv me some time... writing ss & ff need to update all ASAP Uske baad Savri toh gyi samjho 😈
Sana_Jannat thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
OH GOD !!!!   IF SAVRI/AKSHAT IS THE REASON FOR RAJ'S CONDITION THEN WILL SHOOT THEM ...      I think its the time to C THE POWER OF PUROHIT's BCOZ RAJ THE MOST BELOVED SON AND BRO OF PUROHIT PLUS WOULD B SON-IN-LAW OF K will never Stay in jail for 1 Day ...
subham101289 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Barbievishi20

its OK bro. 😳
Yes Ab toh Savri ki band bajani hi paregi.. bas gv me some time... writing ss & ff need to update all ASAP Uske baad Savri toh gyi samjho 😈

Lagta hai sabko jail pahuchaana SV ki hobby hai, i want RJ ki mom SV ko jail bhej de aur phir use kabhi bahar hi na aane de!!
Sana_Jannat thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Barbievishi20

tata
sky synopsis below: "SV will be happy to see Raj in
prison. SU realises that its time for him to get married
to AV soon

May b SUKET will C AVNI's maddness for RAJ when he is in jail... Who knows may b we will C AVRAJ marriege BCOZ AVRAJ track bringEdited by PAYA-AVRAJ - 9 years ago