Rang Rasiya: Written Update - 22nd Aug (Toone Phoonki Jaan...)

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 9 years ago

Rang Rasiya - 22nd August, 2014 Written Update

Part 1

Myrah is perturbed. She questions Rudra about Paro. BSD Men come and take the goons away. Rudra asks her to come with him. He offers her jacket and water. He offers her a candy. Says you were afraid and shivering. Take this, you'll feel better. Myrah says next command? Rudra says call your Chacha. Myrah says oh yeah. She calls him. He asks her if she's alright. She says she's perfectly fine. He says you're right, that bodyguard is not worth it. Myrah says not at all. This was all my fault. She asks if he told her parents about this. Chacha says no...its just that Rohit called. Myrah gets worried and hangs up. She asks if she can make another call. She calls Rohit and tells him that she's perfectly fine. There's no need to come. She'll be fine by herself. And she hangs up. Myrah and Rudra sit in the car.

Rudra asks her if he's actually her fiance. Myrah says yeah! Ofcourse. Why would she lie about this. Of course he is. Rudra asks then why's he not coming. Myrah says coz I asked him not to. Rudra asks, and he won't come? Myrah says why will he? When I told him not to? Rudra is confused and asked her again. Myrah says what is wrong? So many questions. Rudra in anxious. She says fine, I'll ask too. Whose Paro? Rudra keeps mum. Myrah says why are you quiet? You asked me so many questions, and I answered. You have to answer me. Rudra gets annoyed and asks her to shut up. He switches on the radio. Kuch Na Kaho is playing on the radio. She keeps quiet and then understanding the lyrics, she giggled. Rudra says what now? Myrah says the lyrics. Irritated Rudra puts the radio off too.

They reach back to the Haveli. Myrah hands his jacket back but he asks her to keep it. Maithili comes and asks if she's alright. Myrah says yeah. Koel and Dhruv take Myrah inside.

In the night, Maithili asks Koel and Dhruv to leave Myrah so she can rest. Rudra brings a doc for her. She says I am fine. The Doc checks and says there's a small wound, but her body is tensed. So he'd give an injection. Myrah panics. She says give me tabs, no injections. Dhruv and Koel tell her to keep calm. She'll get a chocolate from papa just like he gets. Myrah says no. Rudra asks her to look at him. Stay calm. Myrah is lost in him. After a while, the doc says its done. Maithili observes all this.

Part 2

Doc tells Paro that she might hallucinate. The injection will keep her in low senses. He asks Rudra to give her meds. Myrah returns the jacket. She says tell me, what would you? Had you been Rohit...what would you? Rudra says Had I been him, be it US or UK...would have come here ..ripped that guy who harmed u's head off and then hold ur hand and never let anyone hurt u. Koel comes and says if she's done. Maithili takes them away. 

Rudra asks Maithili to sleep with Dhruv, he needs to watch over Myrah. Maithili says I can take care of her, you can sleep with Dhruv. Rudra says I am her bodyguard. And I thought u didn't like us fight, u liked her. And now this? Maithili says I think what is happening...is not right. Rudra says you think I can do anything wrong? 

Part 3

Myrah is unable to sleep. She remember's Rudra's protection, her running to him and hugging and saying what he have done if he was Rohit. Rudra comes inside and asks hasn't slept yet. Myrah says can't sleep. So sleepy eyes, but head is dizzy. There's just one thing. Myrah says no wait, don't go. Please sit. Rudra says it's the effect of meds. Myrah says but I am awake. Let's talk. Rudra says there's nothing to talk. Myrah is gazing at him. Rudra says what're you looking at. She gets up and then falls back heavy headed. He supports her. Says that's why I told u to rest. She feels his forehead and asks how did u get hurt. Rudra says just like that. Myrah says what like that. Rudra says fought in childhood. Myrah says very like you. Poor that guy. Rudra says ask him yourself. Myrah says who? Rudra says sumer! Myrah is shocked. Says you hit Sumer? She dis-balances, and Rudra says go to sleep. Myrah says no sleep today. She hurts herself. Rudra says that's why I said, go to bed. Myrah says won't return back. Rudra asks what? Myrah says your jacket. I feel safe around it. Just like I feel safe around you. He avoids her. Myrah says avoiding? Rudra says not running. Myrah says you are, because you know...you and me...we have something. It's magic.

Precap: Myrah touches his cheeks and says when I touch you, I feel different. "Main Maati Ka Putla Hoon" plays in BG. She says "Major Sahab", and kisses him. Rudra closes his eyes as if in too much pain.

Edited by Temptations. - 9 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

thanks for the wonderful update dear.
waiting for the rest

Thanks very much for the fast WU
Thanks dear 
Is myrah our own.PARO...can't wait 
Thanks a lot for the update.