Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Winds.of.Heaven

IF-Rockerz

Winds.of.Heaven

Posted: 22 August 2014 at 9:34am | IP Logged

Paridhi to lay a trap for Jigar in Saath Nibhana Saathiya!

High voltage drama in Saath Nibhana Saathiya where Paridhi will lay a trap for Jigar and will claim him as her husband.

http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/buzzin-hot/21228-paridhi-to-lay-a-trap-for-jigar-in-saath-nibhana-saathiya.htm#7244896

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ManzzRainbowcatxoANJ4

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Paridhi traps Jigar and gets forcibly married to him to stop him from" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Winds.of.Heaven

IF-Rockerz

Winds.of.Heaven

Posted: 22 August 2014 at 9:35am | IP Logged
THIS IS THE MOST DISGUSTING THING EVER!!!!!!
HATING PARIDHI EVEN MORE!!!!

tangomangoRainbowcatxoani_gr

Rainbowcatxo

IF-Dazzler

Rainbowcatxo

Posted: 22 August 2014 at 9:56am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing :)
I despise Paridhi much more now. I never knew she would turn so negative. She is such a shameful character. Her cousin sister just deceased a few days ago, and she is already attempting to steal Rashi's husband? Claiming that she loves Jigar a lot. I think Paridhi will be a very negative character. But the question arises, why is she attempting to trap Jigar? Is she doing all of this under somebody's instructions, or is she doing all of this because Jigar is wealthy? I really miss Rashi, I do not like this Paridhi character at all :(

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

tangomangoavatarkorraRuby_07Pharma3onamlifeWinds.of.Heavenani_gr

Winds.of.Heaven

IF-Rockerz

Winds.of.Heaven

Posted: 22 August 2014 at 9:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rainbowcatxo

I despise Paridhi much more now. I never knew she would turn so negative. She is such a shameful character. Her cousin sister just deceased a few days ago, and she is already attempting to steal Rashi's husband? Claiming that she loves Jigar a lot. I think Paridhi will be a very negative character. But the question arises, why is she attempting to trap Jigar? Is she doing all of this under somebody's instructions, or is she doing all of this because Jigar is wealthy? I really miss Rashi, I do not like this Paridhi character at all :(
Hoping to see her negative and getting out of Jigar's life soon!!

tangomangofahima1234Rainbowcatxo

angelic8219

IF-Dazzler

angelic8219

Posted: 22 August 2014 at 10:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Zariyat--

Originally posted by Rainbowcatxo

Hoping to see her negative and getting out of Jigar's life soon!!

But pari is the only daughter of an NRI business man she don't need wealth, she's probably just obsessed with jigar since she first met him, I doubt it's love otherwise she wouldn't cling to him all the time and would let the guy breath.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Simi0808RainbowcatxoViru_NeutroginaWinds.of.Heavenani_gr

awesome-raji

IF-Rockerz

awesome-raji

Posted: 23 August 2014 at 12:36am | IP Logged
hate her!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tangomango

Manzz

Coolbie

Manzz

Posted: 23 August 2014 at 1:23am | IP Logged
Big smile  Thank You  Big smile

Big smile  Big smile  Big smile  Embarrassed  Big smile  Big smile  Big smile Stern Smile Embarrassed  Big smile  Smile Embarrassed Big smile  Big smile  Big smile  Sleepy

Big smile Big smile Big smile   Big smile Big smile  Going  Big smile   Big smile Good Big smile   Big smile   Big smile

Posted: 23 August 2014 at 6:42pm | IP Logged
oh my god i was defending her a few days ago but this is some serious [expletive]-worthy crap now...like the line of decency was crossed a couple of episodes ago, paridhi. jeez.
on the bright side, i can't wait to see the collective heart attack/aneurysm the modis are going to have when they find out. thappars will be thrown! LOL

Edited by avatarkorra - 23 August 2014 at 6:42pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Winds.of.Heaven

Post Reply New Post

Go to top