Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nandita_Siddian thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
The most boring character of Bv is "Gaon ki gori with British accent"...😉...humure supersonic nursejee...who have completed her Nursing just within  6 months..😆...and off course a super bahu doing all the household job single handed ...😳...with one single expression on her face...🤣
dixie123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I am not sure what is happening in this thread. TM started the thread about Gauri and new actor's acting and the thread turned into yawning and taunting Toral.. Why ? Not sure why the need to even bring in Toral in this thread..

divine_ram thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nandita_bVian

The most boring character of Bv is "Gaon ki gori with British accent"...😉...humure supersonic nursejee...who have completed her Nursing just within  6 months..😆...and off course a super bahu doing all the household job single handed ...😳...with one single expression on her face...🤣

Singhs got a perfect bahu. Just like anandi tolerated gauri when she became jagya 2nd wife, the same way Ganga is impressing DS by tolerating gauri nautanki. This shows why DS and jagya choose her as the beendni.
AdorableAnusha thumbnail

The  most boring character is goan ki Gori Anandi jee now in city but still living like gaon  wali  who learnt everything sitting at home even learnt English , learnt everything at home Wah jee kya talent hai who needs universities and colleges   learn everything at home with your super powers  She became super woman in everything with zero expressions 

Muktchand thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
@ Nivi nothing new for BV forum...

T is always fav when it comes of taunting bashing name of criticizing 

@ leaves plz ask mod to close this thread its already misused to bash Toral 

Edited by blushing - 9 years ago
Adr_Rush thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
If people can control themselves to posting only comments relating to the topic it would be much helpful as mods wont have to keep closing topics 😛 😆
Thread reported!
ButterflyOnRose thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: dixie123

I am not sure what is happening in this thread. TM started the thread about Gauri and new actor's acting and the thread turned into yawning and taunting Toral.. Why ? Not sure why the need to even bring in Toral in this thread..

This is started by aparnauma I am taking name for first time The topic is about Gauri so was there any need to pin point only DS is great spicy characters and other became boring after redemption too sugary sweet  if she was giving her opinion other too gave most boring character Anandi I don't think saba dragged actress and actress here is dragged by sheetsden calling Ganga having one expression only The rest post came later about Toral's expressions   

Nandita_Siddian thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: blushing

@ leaves plz as mod to close this thread its already misused to bash Toral 

Aditi ...now a days bashing toral become timepass for many in forum...😉..so lets enjoy that time pass...wish this thread will run for next 10,000000 pages...😆

Abb hum log kuch bolenge tho bologe ke bolte hain...🤣
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sidra08

This is started by aparnauma I am taking name for first time The topic is about Gauri so was there any need to pin point only DS is great spicy characters and other became boring after redemption too sugary sweet  if she was giving her opinion other too gave most boring character Anandi I don't think saba dragged actress and actress here is dragged by sheetsden calling Ganga having one expression only The rest post came later about Toral's expressions   

ganga having one expression!!😆😆😆lol wat a joke. she was one of the finest actress in this show .even old A fans wanted her 2 play A role wen she was introduced.atleast she has better expressions than the lead.
really sum ppl deftnly needs sum relaity check.
and yes 1st aparana started then came sheets wid same expression post so it bound 2 happen.
ButterflyOnRose thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: blushing

@ leaves plz ask mod to close this thread its already misused to bash Toral 

i am amazed how Toral is seen here why not Sargun ?Lets be fair Aditi First one targetted here is Sargun one expression