Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wayward thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 9 years ago
Beautiful Intro. ! Really, Not Many People Addressed Her As Krishnaa !! The Questions You've Put Forward Are Soo Valid !! Love It !!
CaptainSpark thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
will this be like Draupadi's autobiography? I mean like Palace of Illusions? (I mean from Draupadi's POV... not the story of POI..you said it will be original. I believe that)
You write well... the introduction was wonderful.. and I would rather call it a preface. And please go on :):) All the best.. hope you can relate to every emotion of Yajnaseni... and depict it in you words...
😊
Shriya95 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Gayatri I m sooo sorry fr the late reply😳
Beautiful is an understatement fr this...it's beyond words!!! I looove reading on draupadi n from her POV!!!! Can't wait for the next parts!!!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Yagyaseni thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Adbhut, darling!! It is an understatement though!! Every word was chosen perfectly!!  It was never the fault of Draupadi in anything that happened!! Her every step was blamed by people!! Was it a Yagyaseni's fault at being dishonored any where? Was it Panchali's fault to have five husbands? was it Krishnaa's fault to maintain a pure relationship with Krishna? Was it Mahabharartii's fault to ask for justice which we take as Kurukshetra? Was it really Agnijyotsna's fault to be beautiful?Was it Yojanagandha's fault to attract people? Was it really Samragini's fault to be proud of herself? sensible answer to every question here is no!! But people continue to defame her!! Everyone is sympathized on but Draupadi lacks even a simple respect that no girl is named after her!! People glorify Arjun, bheem, karna and even durydhan than why do they defame Draupadi!!  I always feel my life is so similar to Yagyaseni( not vastra haran!!) and this part really felt as if my life was reflected in it!! Loved the name Krishnaa you used here!! Please use my name too( yagyaseni)Please PM me once you update it as it would give me the gift of the day!! Lovely again!! Edited by Yagyaseni - 9 years ago
Meself thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
If I tell you that this was brilliant then it would be an understatement of epic proportions!! This was way and above that! 

Draupadi for me is no less than an enigma; a tale that has been mis-interpreted over and over again. She is one such fable that has so much to offer everytime it unfolds! I really can't understand why her name and her character is dragged to be filthed by the muck of abyss? Was it her fault that Kunti divided her among the Pandavas so that the brotherhood remains strong? Was is her fault that Hastinapur got divided? Was it her fault that she was dragged by her hair in court to be stripped publically? Was is it her fault that she stood up for what was just and right?

Men are allowed to marry multiple times; they are allowed to pick favorite among all their wives; they are allowed to have keeps in their chamber...all this is their right! But if a woman is to place her ivectives or questions over that she looses her cahracter? Why Draupadi cannot be counted among the ideal women of history? Only because she was vocal about her rights??

People sympathise with Karna; Duryodhan even! They praise the Pandavas and Subhadra...even Dusshashan gets his share of mercy then why should Draupadi beg for the respect that is her?? It pains me so much that she still is held guilty of a crime she never comitted.

Your first few scribbles to this very piece ran on a similar wavelength! And I honestly couldn't agree more. Its like you are peeking into this Yajnaseni's burnt soul and pouring out her molten and unsaid thoughts! I would love to read more on this: especially by you!

And please whenever you feel you palm itching with a narration; do send me a PM. It makes my day! 

Awaiting imaptiently for the next installment!

Love,
Shivani
luv_sakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Sorry for the delay in replying Gayathri..😭..bit held up with functions & am out of town..
Great piece of writing!πŸ‘..I loved the Intro!πŸ‘..The Shloka added to the effect of the narration that followed & the portion on Krishnaa was Soul Stirring!πŸ‘..You should continue with more!πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ
smartfotografi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Helo, i'm new member in india forum. 
Dear ..dreamygatz.., when i read your preface, for me you choice words is very precise words to describe Yajnaseni character. Have i privilege too, to read your writing of Draupadi POV.

Thank you.
FeistyQueen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Angela_Grokes

Great... Great... Great introduction.πŸ‘
I liked no wait I loved every line you wrote. Such a true and fine introduction to Yagyaseni.πŸ‘
Continue soon please.

Thank you so much!!!
really encouraging comments! πŸ˜³
FeistyQueen thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sha-Ja-Fanatic

Cool!! πŸ‘ It is beautifully written! Thanks for the pm.. Update soon..

thank u dear... will update soon ! πŸ˜³
FeistyQueen thumbnail
Originally posted by: Krishnaa_Nair

wow... u started it... great...
the slok in the beginning. .. blew my mind...
and thanks for the krishnaa part I had goosebumps reading it...

sp never addressed her as krishnaa.. they only mentioned it during her birth...

I couldnt control from starting! That is one slok which I really love! I love calling her Krishnaa (I envy you for your name) Thank you much for the encouragement!  πŸ€—