Page 2 Page 6

shreya_arjuhi

IF-Rockerz

shreya_arjuhi

Posted: 22 August 2014 at 1:46am | IP Logged

Hi guys I m sharing a new ss, as I promised after IMFFU. I
wrote this long ago but didn't post because I was not sure if I would be able
to update it at time but now I m posting it and will try my best not to make my
friends wait for updates...so here it is...and I will update UYM tomorrow.

Destined to Love 

Part - 1

Mom plz I don't want to marry with him...But  Arohi he is a nice boy.  Nice boy?

Have u ever met him she asked with disbelief. Amrit has no answer of her question because its Sudhir's decision and she had to agree.

But I met him when he was kid and he is very nice boy,replied Amrit defensively.
Whatever!! Arohi rolled her eyes.

Amrit shook her head because she knows it's a most
difficult thing to make her stubborn daughter agree for something she doesn't
want to. She accepted the defeat and moved out from her room.

what did she say? Is she agree? Asked Rudra with hopeful joy in his face.No, she is not ready.

Rudra's face turned pale... he really wants her daughter to marry with the boy they chosen, it's not just about marriage but included some business matters too.
Rudra took charge on him of this task; he headed towards Arohi's room and Amrit following him

When Arohi saw them coming took deep sign to calm herself as she already has idea why they are coming.

Arohi...

Yes Daadd...she replied in bored tone.

Why don't u just meet him once, I m sure you will like him.

She gritted her teeth; I don't want to like him.

What is your problem Arohi? I can't understand you. He is smart, rich and handsome; he has everything any girl wants. I must say he has a
very bright future in the business world too.

Maybe dad, he would have everything on snap of his fingers but..

But what?
Dad I don't want to marry with a boy who has lots of
money I want to marry with a boy who loves me a lot. Who doesn't treat me as a lifeless thing or a trophy wife.

Do you love someone?

No yet, but I want to find a guy who made for me...

I want to marry with my prince charming, she replied dreamingly.

Rudra looked at Amrit, aur sunao isse fairytales; this is your entire fault.

Lekin me...Sudhir raised his hand to stop her, I don't want to listen anything, you will marry him Arohi and that's my final decision, I can't
let go this amazing proposal just because of your silly day dreaming.

My dreams are not silly dad, she replied with annoyance in her voice.

God Arohi, u r impossible but if you are stubborn then I m you father, me bhi dekhta hoon kaise nhi milegi uss ladke se... after this
declaration Sudhir left the room and Amrit behind him.

Arohi is 19 year old sweet, stubborn and childish girl,she lives a pampered life where she never seen a single hint of sorrow or pain,
she lives in a happy dreamy world, nice clothes, accessories, cars, fun with friends, enjoying and wasting fathers money. In short she is a typical rich girl of a rich father.Arohi threw all the stuff on the floor in frustration, she was fuming with anger, how can his parents force her into a marriage. She is Arohi Ahluwalia, the only daughter of biggest business man of Delhi, she has always done what she wanted, she lived her life in her liking and now that much of a big thing like marriage she can't do in pressure. She was dreaming for her prince charming since she was 10. Which was dream sometime, now became obsession, she wanted to meet her prince. she wanted to marry with him, have kids and grow old with him. Any bloody rich arrogant boy can never be her dream
man. She was continually throwing things on the floor but suddenly stopped by a fantastic thought. She smiled evilly on her idea and got up.She picked her bag pack and filled it with some clothes, but that was so small for her lots of accessories and matching sandals, but she can't carry that big suitcase that would be so heavy to lift... it's ok Arohi,
mujhe kaun sa hamesha ke liye jana hai its just to scare mom and dad so that they will leave their idea of my marriage. Thought Arohi with winning smile.

Whole evening Arohi spent in her room, she even had her dinner there, when everyone went to sleep at night she changed herself in a normal jeans and top because her designer dresses will give her extra attention which she doesn't want. Arohi stepped out on tippy toes, careful to not to make any noise, went to ground floor and climbed out from the window...first time she was doing something like that so it was exciting to her.

She was walking on the road hugging her bag, its late at night and after some hours she started regretting her run away plan, she was tired by walking, her legs were aching and no idea where she was going, she
cursed herself, dad is right I m immature, I m brainless, she hit her forehead in frustration, but what to do, how can I go back to home? I don't remember the road and no taxi, after some time her eyes turned teary, she got afraid, because night is going darker by every passing moment.

But to increase her problems three mans started chasing her, Arohi's fear increased more, her head started sweating and eyes has pool of tears. She has always lived a protective life so completely unaware of the
cruel world of outside.

She started walking faster but they also increased their speed, they were passing dirty comments of her... are janeman kahan ja rahi ho?
Are ruko toh hum bhi aa rhe hain, when she noticed they are close, she tightly hugged her bag and started running, they were also running behind her, she was panting but continued running, Arohi's condition was very bad, every moment she was cursing her idea of running from house.

She was rushing for life not interested in noticing vehicles on the road, running like blind and that time her focus was on only one thing which is get away from these mans, because she knows what will be the
result if they catch her. The fast car coming towards her, the car driver was giving horns but she was in her own scary world, driver was trying to manage the speed but before he can stop his car, Arohi bumped with it, thankfully he controlled the speed otherwise that day can be last day for Arohi.

He got scared and jumped out from his car to see her, the three mans run away to see the accident as nobody wants to trap on any case. He patted her cheeks but she was blacked out, he checked her pulse and took sigh
of relief to hear her nerves, he was drunk so has accepted that it's his fault, he lifted her in arms and laid on a back seat of his car...

He didn't find any major injuries just some normal bruises so thought to take her home because in this late night he was not sure about hospitals and also he was in drunken state and that's not a good idea to do so.

He reached his house and picked her again in a bridal style, he took her upstairs in a guest room and carefully laid on the bed, because of his lots of alcohol he lost balance many times but finally managed to take her in a room with the help of servant, then he allowed him to go as the servant was already late from his duty. he pulled out first aid box to clean her bruises but because of his drunken state every time he placed cotton on a bruise less place, he shook his head to get better concentration but every time same mistake, its late at night, he can't wake up dadi and if she found him in this condition she would throw lots of lectures, he drank some lemonade and took shower to become sober, after some time he got some senses and came to her,

finally he noticed her, A delicate innocent girl laying on a bed, her messy
hairs fallen on her cheeks, he sat beside her and tucked her loose strands
behind ears, her big eyes covered with soft eyelids and her big eyelashes
making it more beautiful, her soft red cheeks has marks of tears which he
traces by his thumb, her pinkish baby lips were so soft, he looked at her small wound on a foot and caressed it, he doesn't know why but he was feeling so attracted towards that girl, he cleaned her bruises and applied antiseptic cream on them then he cleaned her dry tears with water and soft cloth, everything about her was special which made his sleep tough, he tried to sleep in his room but every time when he closes eyes her beautiful face displaying front of him.

He never thought about any girl in those few years, he has only one thing important in his life which was his work, he has much more to achieve, he was famous among his friends as a workaholic person, he has very few friends or with some he doesn't make contacts, dadi is his one and
only family. He was famous as a ruthless, arrogant man...

he is just 21 yr old boy...that was not his age of this super busy life but because of his father's death all responsibilities fell on him.

Edited by shreya_arjuhi - 23 August 2014 at 8:47am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

dakshumhatreoju786anjaliarora311LoveArshMadhu-n-kadduRimpi_kmh...deepz...pinky.paddaArjuhi_kksasir-Haju-Arjuhisispayal_4

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SS : Destined to love" in Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Rimpi_kmh

IF-Dazzler

Rimpi_kmh

Posted: 22 August 2014 at 2:22am | IP Logged
Woho new SS shreyu Big smile i'm already love itHeart
Arohi is spoilt breat.. Wink why arohi's father forced her.. Hun.. Btw is that boy r same who save arohi? I mean our hero arjun.. Confused
Waiting fr more shreyu Day Dreaming

shreya_arjuhi

IF-Rockerz

shreya_arjuhi

Posted: 22 August 2014 at 2:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rimpi_kmh

Arohi is spoilt breat.. Wink why arohi's father forced her.. Hun.. Btw is that boy r same who save arohi? I mean our hero arjun.. Confused

thank you Rimpi.

haha its so early to say anything but yes the boy who saved her is Arjun our hero :)

Rimpi_kmh

IF-Dazzler

Rimpi_kmh

Posted: 22 August 2014 at 2:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shreya_arjuhi

Originally posted by Rimpi_kmh

thank you Rimpi.

haha its so early to say anything but yes the boy who saved her is Arjun our hero :)

Muja mari arjun sa matlab hai aur kisi sa nahi Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shreya_arjuhi

Anne.Frank

IF-Dazzler

Anne.Frank

Posted: 22 August 2014 at 2:57am | IP Logged
Mast ss hai...hayee arohi meri tarha adventurous hail...or arjun to uspe lattu ho gya...haye..

shreya_arjuhi

aurpatel

aurpatel

Posted: 22 August 2014 at 4:35am | IP Logged
Are wa naya ss ..kinda liked d concept ..continued soon ..

shreya_arjuhi

Madhu-n-kaddu

Goldie

Madhu-n-kaddu

Posted: 22 August 2014 at 5:08am | IP Logged
Cool

shreya_arjuhi

oju786

Groupbie

oju786

Posted: 22 August 2014 at 6:31am | IP Logged
I LIKE IT StarGood Job Thumbs UpConfusion :: who is Arohi's father Question QuestionSudhir Or Rudra Questionand if Sudhir is a father of her's (as u mentioned her mother has to accept SUDHIR's decision) then why Rudra went to talk with her abt marrage Questionwho is he Questionclear that Confusedand abt the Story : fantastically written Clap Heart it SmileContinue Sooon... Smileand Most Importantly Add me In ur PM list Shre Tongue

Edited by oju786 - 22 August 2014 at 6:33am

shreya_arjuhi

Post Reply New Post

Go to top