Ashlok FF- Shlok Falling in Love Again - ** Completed ** - Page 25

Posted: 9 years ago
Hi! Deeps, late again, so sorry for that. But I told you na what I thought about the chapter. I loved it to bits. And as i said it's a toss up between the first and the fourth. First one too was very very emotional. This one is so emotional and your use of the colour red is so apt and hold such meaning.  Bravo to you my dear relentless creator. 
Love and relationships will not last without trust. That is the main issue.  He was so quick to juggle her. Baba can do or what ever, but nothing would've mattered if he had trusted her. So I put the blame on Shlok. 

I totally support Astha! She shouldn't give into him so easily. Let him remepnt and ponder on his stupidity for little longer.
Beautifully written chapter my friend and one of your best works upto date. 
Hope you'd update soon. 
Originally posted by Linsie

Originally posted by deepavasudev

thank you Linsie..

very nice picture. 
Originally posted by Anunilmini

Hi! Deeps, late again, so sorry for that. But I told you na what I thought about the chapter. I loved it to bits. And as i said it's a toss up between the first and the fourth. First one too was very very emotional. This one is so emotional and your use of the colour red is so apt and hold such meaning.  Bravo to you my dear relentless creator. 
Love and relationships will not last without trust. That is the main issue.  He was so quick to juggle her. Baba can do or what ever, but nothing would've mattered if he had trusted her. So I put the blame on Shlok. 

I totally support Astha! She shouldn't give into him so easily. Let him remepnt and ponder on his stupidity for little longer.
Beautifully written chapter my friend and one of your best works upto date. 
Hope you'd update soon. 
Thank you Anu.. ur apprecaiton means a lot to me..

The concept of this story where it started u knew..

The start of RED .. how it started.. DID U KNOW..

A ROSE  - LOVE STORY..

that was also RED.. IF that hadn't come .. then my Shakespeare wouldn't have been born...

THANKS TO U.. AND FIRST SIGHT AND MAIL BOX..

yes .my gal is a very strong gal and don't  think so very easily she can forgive him ..

will make him wait.

Originally posted by niki795

Nice update
Thanks Nikil
Wow di!! I'm speechless..till chapter 3 I was honestly thinking y this aastha cannot forgive shlok! He didn't hurt her intentionally..but d last 2 updates..It sabotaged my thoughts..the way u explained her past relating it to d shade red..I doono what I felt! U know, i m a die hard fan of black color..from my phone to 95% of my wardrobe consists of black! I used to believe that black is d most powerful colour..it absorbs everything..even light can't escape it! But now I've started to think that red deserves that place!
P.s. I loved dconcept of Rama giving d test of fire.. From childhood itself I didn't like Rama for asking seeta to take d test of fire to make ppl believe that she's still pure.. He's conceptualized as d ideal man..but y an ideal man need to prove that his wife is pure just 4 d sake of some ppl?! ..
By bringing up this concept u brought peace to my soul!
Originally posted by sreekailas

Wow di!! I'm speechless..till chapter 3 I was honestly thinking y this aastha cannot forgive shlok! He didn't hurt her intentionally..but d last 2 updates..It sabotaged my thoughts..the way u explained her past relating it to d shade red..I doono what I felt! U know, i m a die hard fan of black color..from my phone to 95% of my wardrobe consists of black! I used to believe that black is d most powerful colour..it absorbs everything..even light can't escape it! But now I've started to think that red deserves that place!
P.s. I loved dconcept of Rama giving d test of fire.. From childhood itself I didn't like Rama for asking seeta to take d test of fire to make ppl believe that she's still pure.. He's conceptualized as d ideal man..but y an ideal man need to prove that his wife is pure just 4 d sake of some ppl?! ..
By bringing up this concept u brought peace to my soul!
Oh my little Anju,

Thinking a lot.. deeper.. I love you Anju for this..Regarding colors.. sending PM  honey ..

Rama .. I want him to do Agnipariksha .. really ..why Seetha should do the  fkg thing ..

Women are pure and Goddess ..equal to me in all areas..

Thanks a lot.. and yes little I gave peace to ur soul..im happy..

Chapter 6 : EBONY AND IVORY.

We knew why Astha was suffering .Was Shlok the only reason? Was Shlok doing thing intentionally in the past? Or was he played by some one very close to him ? Or Did the so called close utilised one of the closest of Astha too in his plan?

Is there any drama or movie without Villains ?The answer Is No.If there was no villain in any movie, drama the picture wouldn't spice up .To add spice they introduced humor and villains. Here too in my Story There are villain..or Villains.In the 70mm theatre there are villains. IN REALITY THE LIFE, the difficulties what we face in daily life , the situations we call villains.

I especially love villains. There is a saying , Unless u think like villain u cannot grow up in life. Be crooked,selfish, cruel ,self centered etc..they say if u have these few basic qualities u can grow up in life. Is it so .. I dint know ? I don't possess these qualities. I try to take the positive things from everything.I say even from the Dirt or Dust ,we need to find some reason to connect or relate in reality..

In my Shakespeare the villain was none other than

EBONY : Mr.Niranjan Agnihotri.

He was a rich a man in Town.Wife of Anjali Agnihotri,  Father of Shlok and Varad Agnihotri and Jothi Deshmukh, FIL of  Sojal and  Astha Agnihotri,Grand father of BABY. KAVYA VARAD AGNIHOTRI.. She is my pinky baby..

Why I call him ebony ? There are many reasons.  Ebony is otherwise color Black. There are so many ways the character can be portrayed .One positive way is to have power and control. Prestige and power, Independent ,strong willed,determined, conservative and conventional. Appear intimidating to even your closest,with an authoritarian, demanding and dictatorial attitude. Non-emotional and give the appearance of a dignified and sophisticated person who is in total control - this is often a front as you may feel quite insecure in the company of sophisticated and cultured VIP's and upper class people.

Any coin had two sides, The head and the tails.The chess board has black and white check boxes. A personality of black in itself may have two sides.One the outside for the world the Independent , sophisticated aristocrat all in charge, like head of the family.The other side  a deep darker side of the personality , which may come out and be seen or kept as dirty DARK SECRET in the closet of the dungeon or the basemit or the Attic.

Niranjan too possessed these. One was manhandling and  domination of woman and a complete MCP .The other was a shocking one. I will reveal in the end.Not sure Why Jyothi was not coming to  AM at all, there was a particular reason behind it. Varad never talked to Niranjan.Anjali was waiting for a OUTBREAK to happen in AM thru some body .Time was the only thing everybody waiting for.

The dark clouds , the No moon day , the black day, the pitchblack , the black swan, the black dairy or the black book or the black box from helicopter all referred to danger or something very secretive or something EVIL in their personality.

They say in dark night , the dark clouds or dark sky the stars were the only light and the round moon from big to small or small to big was eliminating light for all lives in the world for a positivity for life.

The dark clouds formed and poured rain like hell, the wind was blowing as if the  ghosts were screaming that they were released from the coffins or from the alter world. The power to was off  as somewhere due to rain the Transformer too burst. Down in the basement NA was standing in front of the mirror and talking to self.Near by was his painitng , hand drawn by himself .A White canvas and the figure drew with the help of  Charcoal. They called the Charcoal as black Diamond. He had his little black swan secret. The truth comes out on or the other time. That particular day when Astha went to  get the candles and matchbox in the kitchen, she heard a sound , a teeny meeny , cry sound and a LOUD laugh along with it.

Astha blew off the candle and hid herself behind the door and made her ears like snake to get the information from the convo or the matter whatever was happening down.She could hear a cry sound , that will tear anybodys heart.She went near the opening of the basement and saw the HORRIBLE THING which was happening..

They say , the wild rain brings out all the dirt from THE GUTTER.. like wise his secret too got revealed to Astha that day. The rain washes the dirt and brings in the new layer or sometimes messes up the roads with clay and mushy road that others may get hurt. It messes up the living of the Cityborns.That was very true .

NA was a double faced man.He was a SADIST AND A SPLIT PERSONALITY MAN. OBSESSIVE AND POSSEVINESS WHERE HIS MAIN PERSONALITY TRAITS.

IVORY:

Astha met her cousin Sidharth sometime back in the market .He was beaten by the  mavalis there. He was hurt.She saw him and brought him home that day to bandage the wounds. Since Kavya was not studying properly they requested Sid to take classes for Kavya. His visits increased to AM on daily basis for teaching her. Astha and he were cousins like brother and sister.

White color is known for its purity and adaptability and associativity with anyother.We relate for peace, white beauty , an Angel who carries goodness and  healing portion  with it. It was pleasant and cold and chill as Ice too. It was divine like milk which the babies drink and calm themselves from crying.They used for Pooja in temples. White can be related to silence, friendliness also.

The white has some negative things to.One is that it is used in India for the widows .They are asked to tie white sarees indicating  Husband is no more.

The color white can be mixed or made corrupted easily influenced with Black and  any other color.

The Dark secret of Niranjan Agnihotri which Astha knew , some how , thru air or activities NA knew that  she found out his dark secrets.

Now he became the control freak beast , the Characterless, or the Lord Vampire in the Vampire chronicles or the  EVIL master of the black magic spells, or the CROW of Saneeshwara  having an EVIL eye..

He sniffed it and  dint want to make it fly his little secret in the air. He schemed and made a bigger plan.He used Sidhaarth in this game.He used Sidhaarth as the new found BOYFRIEND of Astha in his game and made believe the whole AM family members , she was INFEDILE with him .

In the day time , she was with him and in the night with his son Shlok. There were many instances, where they planned and made it look like they were very intimate . There were proofs , which were morphed and video recorded etc. A Villain can play his game very nicely and go to the lowest level beyond the CHEAPEST LEVEL to win In  his game.

Like the  black money which was circulated in the air , here too the black money on Sidhaarth the White pig, when thrown  it was waiting for it to catch and run.Sidhaarth caught the money and did all the drama .

On that day when Astha was waiting for revealing that she was peggy with Shloks baby ,this whole drama happened.

Before some days, NA played his cards so precise and perfect that Shlok too started doubting her inwardly and having double thoughts. He dint listen to his heart, he listened to the proofs and  gossips in the air .

HE NAMED HER THE "INFEDILE ".NA was the Master , Shlok was the Puppet and Sidhaarth was the catalyst who spoiled the entire  HAPPILY EVER AFTER FAMILY..

They say believe no body in this world .That is so true. These days we cant trust our shadow too.We cant trust our white , serene and beautiful heart too.It melts like ice cream . Trust , belief etc.. it is a long thing  and very big topic.. Astha was like this beautiful swan with a transparent heart.She considered him as her own brother. But he was the black sheep in the cattle. She was carrying Shloks lamb in her womb.The Cattles owner the master Game player was the SANEESHWARA  OR THE DARK LORD MR. NIRANJAN AGNIHOTRI..

What was his mystery wrapped in the basement which she saw and was waiting to Tell Shlok and reveal to everybody , and why NA made her plan , implemented on her itself in the other way ...

The day that incident happened was the mourning day , the Death day for Astha and her relationship with her Husband and the entire Agnihotri clan.

They say Rats carried Plague.The Elephant so strong was a bull and it was black with white tusk .The Elephant when becomes mad , it destroys its whole forest.

In our story too the same way NA was a Rat and Mad Elephant.

There is one History story too,connected with this..

Maurya and  Chanakya and Sophia ..- relating to pink..will update in next chapter.

We will read..next chapter..

P FOR PINK.. P FOR PINKY...

Edited by deepavasudev - 9 years ago

Wow...What a wonderful update Deeps...

Color: Black and White...

NA is a Evil villian...Not only in drama and movie we are villian like them...

In real life also we have so many villian in different form...

He did everything after Astha knowing his dark secret...

How can he be so low...Turning thing again his own bahu...

Evil creature can go to any extend...

But why siddarth did this to Astha...

She brought him home to help him...

But what did he return to her favour...

NA is capable of turning the thing to his favour...

Poor Astha...has gone thru so much in her past...

But why shlok has to blindly beleive his dad...

He should have asked Astha truth also na...

He just shouted at her and call her characterless...I really hate those kind of men...

who doesnt care to hear others response also...

So what was NA evil secret which Astha saw...

Will she able to reveal the truth to every one...

is there anyone to listen to her ..Poor girl...paying a lot for nothing...

Will Shlok able to get her forgiveness...I doubt...

This Tiny girl heart is broken in to tiny pieces...

Its going to be a hard task for Shlok to fix that jigjaw puzzles to bring back the heart...

Wonderful writing dear...

Beautiful treat for the week to start...

waiting for the Pinky pinky update...

Edited by sathuraj - 9 years ago