Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ssrdj thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: -RohitMaxwell-

Hi Sarita.. i read and loved your post. you are absolutely right. KVB is just doing wonderful each day. He made us fall for Ahil. Without him it would be different. sorry i couldnt read before. i am so busy with studies. come online when free.. thats why cant even reply on my posts...

No worries, studies always come first...
-RohitMaxwell- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: ATH_KTM_543

I completely agree with you yaari👍🏼

I dnt watch any of his shows before but my first show of his itself made me his fan...

Now I like ahil the most and Karanvir just brings life in to ahil...

Even I was wondering what made them to cast his opposite Surbhi becoz I too felt that he looks scary...

Ah...yaari even today I remember what you said at that time when they confirmed kvb as the new lead...even you were against the leap...I'm so glad that u are liking him and qh now...

Now I cannot even imagine qh or sahil without kvb...hopefully this time we will be able to watch him till the end...

Comming to survir friendship, i think they have Come along so well...We can feel much difference between their first IV and this IV
..It clearly indicates that they are very good friends now and are real...Their IVs don't make me feel that they are scripted...even Surbhi was thinking soo much before answering, If it is scripted then she would have answered it quickly...so I feel they are genuine and hope their friendship stays like this forever

thanks. yes i was against the leap.. & also KVB.. i had also reason.. no offense to some KVB fans whom i don see on this forum.. they were like how KVB deserves best new show not sinking ship. i was so pissed for this lol.. but i had trust on QH that it can bounce back if gul cares.. & it indeed did.. thats why m liking qh n SaHil like always..

Yup.. SurVir seems unscripted.. thats why i am loving them a lot
-RohitMaxwell- thumbnail
Originally posted by: ...Maha-Srk...

Nyc post
n love u KVB

thanks
-RohitMaxwell- thumbnail
Originally posted by: typhoon

yaari 😳

yeah forum 32 interviews r scripted but survir off screen chemistry show by itself by both survir mannerism aj is so comfortable with kvb as a frnd and kvb also cares and listen to him

instgram pics show how often survir and deejay hang put off screen😆

yaari if u remember i bashed kvb and received a note also😭😆 i was afraid of viraj dobriyal😭😆 his evil villain image i never could have imagined him opposite sj😆

but gul rocks with her casting😳 kvb as aahil has grown on us and me after asya (kabhi)

aahil has been lived by kvb his transition after kabristaaan sequence😳

yaari said it right yesterday gul will create a history by making qh2 season 2 a good trp audience

i think kvb took the risk for his image change😆

i don know scripted or not.. as lots of controversy regarding them. but i am loving their friendship. apar from this they hang out so much n post pics on insta shows their positive bonding n friendship. i was also scared for Viraj n all grey shaded article but he made it. he is excelling in his role
OyeNautanki thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I first saw KVB in SBS QH entry interview, shirtless & I swore I would never watch the show 😆 Have never watched his show earlier & started watching QH few weeks ago. Aahil & SaHil grew on me & I can't think of anyone else who would have justified Aahil like KVB 😳 😳 
-RohitMaxwell- thumbnail
Originally posted by: MrDarcyfan

I didn't even know who KVB was when I started to watch him in QH. I didn't know what I really felt about him being the new lead, but I gave it a chance. I have been verypleasantlysurprised. He is amazing as Aahil and he has transitioned hischaracterfrom Jalld Jin ARI to in love Aahil sobeautifully. Thetransformationhas been breathtaking.

I recently re-watched some of the scenes from after the graveyard rescue and he first starts having romantic feelings for Sanam. Some of the scenes were just amazing. Especially that one in the laundry room when he asks her "Aiysa kya hain tum main"? and also the scene in the dargah when their daga's get tied and he asks her not to remove it? Thevulnerabilityhe showed there was SO subtle and touching.

I can praise him all night! I have become a fan! Also, off screen he shows a lot of camaraderie with his co stars, especially Surbhi. You can see she really looks up to him. No starry airs there!

I knew him.. he played a psycho character in life ok. i was scared to see him in qh.. but he proved me wrong.. he is completely different than his previous begative character which is making me like him more and more. Graveyard track was game change for QH2.. after that SurVir chemistry performance everything changed so much that u cant but love qh..
simran_singh_24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Nice post @RM

KVB- he made evil adorable in Soubhagyawati and tho' i keep away from too much negativity couldn't help not loving Viraj & empathize with him & watched that show just for his performance.
I was eagerly waiting for his next show and was happy to see him in QH post leap. 
Ahil won't be the same if played by anyone else.
From his ivs, seems he really loves what he is doing and that's reflected in his work.
-RohitMaxwell- thumbnail
Originally posted by: KyaRe...

I first saw KVB in SBS QH entry interview, shirtless & I swore I would never watch the show😆Have never watched his show earlier & started watching QH few weeks ago. Aahil & SaHil grew on me & I can't think of anyone else who would have justified Aahil like KVB😳😳

he was a playboy.. watch from graveyard track. They are epic from then.. also Dhaba burning scene SaHik had such a great chemistry. i totally agree KVB is taking Ahil to another level
-RohitMaxwell- thumbnail
Originally posted by: simran_singh_24

Nice post @RM

KVB- he made evil adorable in Soubhagyawati and tho' i keep away from too much negativity couldn't help not loving Viraj & empathize with him & watched that show just for his performance.
I was eagerly waiting for his next show and was happy to see him in QH post leap.
Ahil won't be the same if played by anyone else.
From his ivs, seems he really loves what he is doing and that's reflected in his work.

thanks. i watched SV fir few epi. but couldnt watch coz of excessive negativity n violence. so i was not ready to see him in qh but he proved me n many other wrong with his performance. yes he is enjoying qh. it shows in his ivs..
OyeNautanki thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
/QUOTE] he was a playboy.. watch from graveyard track. They are epic from then.. also Dhaba burning scene SaHik had such a great chemistry. i totally agree KVB is taking Ahil to another level[/QUOTE]
Oh I watched all the episodes from leap & like I said Aahil grew on me 😳😳😳 SaHil's journey has been simply lovely even with its filmy start 😆