AsYa (KaBhi) SS: My Pure Bliss Chapter 2, April 20, 2015

rosamale thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
Hi Dearies,
After a long disappearance, i am here again with a new AsYa story. I dont know how often i will update, but i will try to update sooner. Here you go with the first chapter

Chapter 1- My Pure Bliss

While she was standing in the crowded railway station, she never thought that her life was going to change within a few minutes. She never had an insight of what was gonna happen in her life. She was a little poor in understanding people. Her parents often told her that it's because she think emotionally, not practically. Well, she always opposed that comment. She do think practically. But one thing is true, she was very much emotional. She perceived it as her zodiac sign character. She was a Piscean, the gentle and smooth category.

Oh! I haven't told you her name. Anyways you are gonna find it. But it will be good if I tell you her name. She is Zoya. Strong and powerful name, isn't it? Well, she was different; let her name also be different. Then, what I was telling? Yep, the railway station. It was a summer vacation. She started to prepare her mind for the next 24 hours terrific journey. That time she heard somebody tapping the door of her coupe. As she opened the door, she saw a handsome young man dressed in a hooded t-shirt. He appeared in front of her like a Greek God. His faced seemed very familiar to her yet she couldn't make out who he was as it was covered under his hood. She stood aside and let him take his berth.

It was indeed a long journey. She thanked her stars for giving her the idea to book an A/C coupe.  As it was a summer season, the journey felt more hectic than it was. Whenever she went out of the comfort zone of her coupe she felt like she was trapped in a blazing furnace. All she wanted at that moment was to go home and stand beneath the shower. She also knew that it was not possible for the next 26 hours. She was not getting the sleep even. What to do? The only thing she could do at that moment was to get up and read a book. She exactly did the half of that. She got up from her seat and started pulling her bag from the upper birth. But to her unluck the bag was heavy, she lost her balance and her hand hit the metal rod of the berth.

"Ouch..."

She held her hand in pain. A shooting pain from her hand made her aware that how forcefully her hand was hit. Suddenly she felt a hand grabbing her hand. She looked up and saw the guy examining her hand. Still his face was not visible to her. She screamed in pain as she felt his fingers massaging her hand.

"Ow..ow..ow..ow..."

She started jumping like a small kid. The guy looked up amused and Zoya forgot her pain for a moment. She couldn't believe her eyes. In front of her stood her favourite actor, Asad Ahmed Khan. She thought she was dreaming because of the pain. But soon was brought back to earth by Asad who massaged her hand hardly.

"Ouch... Can't you massage it a little slower?"

Zoya asked pulling away her hand and rubbing it. Asad chuckled.

"I was massaging it slower only. How come I will know that you are lost in me?"

Zoya opened her mouth to retort. But Asad beat her to that.

"Na.. never mind. I have this effect on girls."

The smirk played in his lips enraged her.

"Becoming humble now, aren't we?"

The sarcastic remark from her amused him further.

"I am always humble Miss..."

"Zoya... Zoya Farooqui..."

He raised his eyebrow.

"A James bond fan?"

" Daniel Craig wala James Bond!!!" answered she.

"Pierce Brosnan is the best" retorted Asad.

"Daniel Craig!"

"Pierce Brosnan!"

She looked at him from top to bottom. She gave an evil smile and said;

"Ofcourse you will say that only. Pierce Brosnan's James Bond is older. And you are older like him. But Daniel Craig's James Bond is recent. I am young like him"

Asad's mouth wide opened at this remark. He gave her You-Are-Unbelievable Look.

"I am not that older. I am just 32"

"So what? I am much younger to you. I am just 24. So you are older here"

He rolled his eyes at exasperation. This girl was surely a dynamite, thought he.

The next 24 hours were the most interesting hours of their life. They bickered like Tom and Jerry and laughed together like long-time friends. Asad forgot his inhibitions of being a superstar and behaved as a normal man with her. Zoya who was momentarily stumped seeing her superstar in front of her had recovered long ago and was giving him blast upon blast to his ego and surprisingly he enjoyed each and every bit of it.

By the time the train reached Asad's destination Zoya was asleep. He looked at her as the train came to a halt. He wanted to wake her up but the content smile in her face didn't let him do that. Sighing he took his bag. He went near to her and dropped on his knees. He tucked a strand of hair behind her ear which was obstructing his view. He slowly whispered,

"You are really a great girl Zoya. You had given me the best time of my life. I am really thankful for the moments when I decided to take this train.  I don't even remember when I enjoyed like this before. You treated me normal and gave me happiness. You are my Idha, my pure bliss. I wish you all the happiness in this world"

With that he kissed her forehead in admiration and respect and walked out of the coupe with his baggage. He looked at her for a last time and closed the door behind him.

How's it?πŸ˜‰

Edited by rosamale - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rosamale thumbnail
Index

Chapter 1- Above

Edited by rosamale - 9 years ago
maha2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Finally u're backk...yippiee πŸ₯³
with an SS wohoo πŸ₯³
missed u
The spamming on ur last thread with shreya n bubble
coming to the SS..zoya n asad meet in the train..
She hits her hand..
asad is a superstar in disguise 😲 πŸ₯³
he massages her hurt hand ☺️
Their discussion on james bond..n then zoya taunting him for being older πŸ˜†
they spend time like old friends..
😳
but asad leaves when zoyas asleep
kisses her on the forehead 😳
I Just LOVED the first part πŸ‘ ❀️
love yah ❀️
update soon 😭

MahaEdited by maha2012 - 9 years ago
rosamale thumbnail
Originally posted by: maha2012

Res..
yippie u're back πŸ₯³

Yes I am backπŸ˜ƒ it feels soo good to be back hereπŸ˜ƒ
Shubh007 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Wow new story by u...πŸ₯³

Amazing + Intresting concept...πŸ‘

Just love it...πŸ˜ƒ

Every scene from starting to ending is awesome...πŸ‘πŸΌ

Waiting for next part eagerly so update soon...😊Edited by Shubh007 - 9 years ago
arwakantawala thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Just Awesome Chapter
Loved it

rosamale thumbnail
Originally posted by: nilusoni

awesome

thanx for pm

Thanks dearπŸ˜ƒ
rosamale thumbnail
Originally posted by: arwakantawala

Just Awesome Chapter

Loved it

Thank you😊
MissSparkling thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
ooh god ua bk I misd you dear... hehehe

back 2 d story... its a nice strt... wow AAK is suprstr nd Zoya is a vy sensitive gal hmmmgrt cant wait 2 read more cont soon... ;)
...parth... thumbnail
yeaay 
u r not Dead 
wow πŸ˜²