Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sanjh30 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: Nethravathi

<font color="#CC0000"><font size="3"><font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Hey Sanju very beautiful banners yaar. U should have used them in ur updates. Khair chodo. Story ended?😭😭😭 I really enjoyed this story very very much. Raghu ki sharaarathe, Antu ka sharmaana, Natakat Simmi, Both of their families. They were too good. This kind of family will be a dream to anyone.

Coming to the update.

Shaadi?πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Oh God indono shaadi karne ki itni jaldiπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ Family ko toh nahi bataya par Sanju u should have called us no? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Simmi ke saath saath hum bhi shaadi main shaamil hojaateπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I think indono families ki head Simmi hi hain. She talks as though she is responsible for everything in the familyπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Raghu ki pasine chootgayeπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ Kya yaar jab shaadi karrahe the tab toh shirtless bindass lagrahe the aur ab jab family ko face karne ki baari aayi toh ye haalatπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Rantara's romance as usual at its peak in ur updates Sanju. Hats off to uπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

But the saddest part is the ending. Beautiful journey of our favourite jodi Rantara ended😭😭😭
</font></font>
</font>

Hey Nethra πŸ€—
Thanks darling,your comments are always a treat to read
Banner mujhey use karna tha in the upcoming chapters but I had ended this story suddenly that's why I couldn't use it. Anyways,thank you for being part of this journey πŸ˜ƒ
Love and hugs,
SanjuEdited by Sanju4Rajeev - 8 years ago
Sanjh30 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tulasi14

hi sanju,

how r u? sorry yaar! did not read your last up date.just want to say hello and hope all is well with you.i see lot of masti going n joy.keep up the good work.β€οΈπŸ€—

Hello my sweetest neighbour πŸ€—
I'm good darling πŸ˜ƒ
Aww koi nai yaar,whenever you get time then read it πŸ˜ƒ
You were roaming in my mind since last week Aur dekho mujhey aapka message aagaya πŸ˜ƒ
I guess I was missing you πŸ˜ƒ
Stay blessed darling πŸ˜ƒ
Love and hugs,
Sanju
bluesky10 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Awesome update dear 
Like it 
Thanks for the pm dear 
Sanjh30 thumbnail