Dance With Shantanu - T2, The Telegraph India Shantanu Article

Destiny_015 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

As a Kolkattan, nothing can be more awesome than waking up taking your newspaper and when you have a look in the newspaper and you get to see an article of Shantanu Maheshwari.πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ Yes finally, T2, The Telegraph India, Kolkata which is the leading newspaper of eastern India covered its homeboy Shantanu Maheshwari.😎

And the most awesomest thing. He was featured in the CoverPage. 😎

Dance defines Shantanu.😊 We all know but then some articles come and we get to know so much about this 23 yr old lad who has won our hearts with his acting skills, choreography and no words about his dance. And most importantly as the persson he is. He is an all rounder.

The article started with "This month, the t2 Feedback mailbox was flooded with fanmail for Shantanu Maheshwari" 😎 Says much I guess. 😳

One full page coverage with some really good questions with some very interesting answers by Shantanu with the usual humble him added with a pinch of humour. There  was family and fans speak section too.πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ Few answers really took me by surprise.

This one was 🀣

"Any crazy fan incident?

I get calls from girls saying: I am calling from Vodafone or Airtel...' but I can hear girls giggling at the other end of the line."

And this

"Why have you limited yourself to just doing Dil Dostii Dance?

Yes, I did get offers but it is due to a personal reason that I haven't taken up any. I have started my career with D3 so I would like to continue doing it."

Channel V. When you people will understand the worth of this guy.😑

The aritel, vodafone prank calls and him listening to the giggles, the WA and the girls coming and saying "I Love You" , the "Like every actor, I want to do films. I keep giving auditions" - Now this is some news here... Him not interested in Big boss is a relief for us fans ___/\__ πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I will stop here nd not bore u more. But go ahead and read the article. They are a treat for every Shantanu fan.

We thank T2, The Telegraph India Kolkata for this lovely article. We got to know few more things about him .The genuine at heart, most humble celebrity encountered, Shantanu Maheshwari is a gem. Proud to be his fan

P.S: He is looking for a "compatibility" in a girl. :3

P.S.S: Thanks a bunch Palak and Shreya for the help in this post. πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Here is the link to the e-paper :  Dance With Shantanu

Edited by --Destiny-- - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shreya.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
res
Unres

Thanks for the post Uz.😊This article has sure made us smile wide thruout the day.Loved all his answers specially prank calls and the i love yous πŸ˜†..His answers too reflect his simplicity.Love him and a proud proud fan 😎
Edited by Shreya.. - 9 years ago
flirteyed thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
All i can do is smile today, wont say nethng, d article is enuf B|
rosyrkohli thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
fantastic i think the first thing i get to read is this newspaper i was grining like a idiot wen i saw the article , shantanu rocks πŸ˜Ž

aishamathur thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Omg πŸ˜²
Wow Shantanu on the cover page πŸ˜Ž
Oh yes oh yes so happy 
He deserve to be on cover page of every newspaper 
The interview is best by far I loved his answers ^_^
swayamsharon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
i m so happy πŸ₯³
loved his answer
_bellaSwan_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Very happy his answers wow .
SwaRon4shreya thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
AMAZING INTERVIEW :D :D
I loved wat his family and friends said bout him ^_^
athi_vrushan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
So proud to be his fan.thnx 4 sharing it here.
hamsini1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing PROUD OF HIM