Akbar with Aziz Koka built Atgah Khan's tomb

xitijj thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Balaji telefilms' most popular Historical show JODHA AKBAR, has been recently applauded by the world a lot for depicting the love story between Jodha and Jalal, along with portraying correct historical story line in the show 😳 , the present track will reveal Maham Anga's true nature! While, the show plans to introduce a new character to the viewers, who had great importance in History.

Mirz Azz Koka (Khan-i-Azam) also known as Kotaltash, foster brother of Akbar, who remained one of the leading nobles at the courts of the Mughal emperors Akbar and Jahangir. He also remained Subahdar, governor of the Subah (province) of Gujarat.

He was the son of Shamshuddin-Atgah-Khan, the Prime Minister of Akbar and husband of Akbars wet-nurse Jiji Anga, hence in Turkish "Koka" means "foster-brother."Atgah Khan was murdered by Adham Khan, the jealous son of Maham Anga, also one of Akbars wet-nurse. Adham Khan then rushed to the inner apartment where he was caught by Akbar, just roused from sleep by tumult.Akbar replied to the Adham Khan's explanation to palliate his crime by striking him down with a heavy blow of his fist. Adham was thrown down twice from the ramparts of the Agra Fort which was 40 ft n(12 m) high from ground level by the royal order and put to death.

Akbar himself broke this news to Maham Anga, who made a simple but dignified reply that : "You did well my son". This sudden demise of Adham Khan, made his mother mentally depressed and after forty days she also died.

Thereafter, Akbar with Aziz Koka built Atgah Khan's tomb next to Nizamuddin Auliya in Delhi. Aziz Koka rose to extreme power during Akbar's reign.

Edited by varunx - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

xitijj thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

so this is for Atgah Khan's tomb
ghalibmirza thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Tfs! Finally we are getting meaningful tracks!  RIP Adgha Khan!
Donjas thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mandyg

Tfs! Finally we are getting meaningful tracks!  RIP Adgha Khan!

I think they will introduce Birbal soon to take the vacant post of chief advisor and maybe Abul Fazl too.
Dexterity thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing...
Miss you Atgah saa'b
ghalibmirza thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Donjas

I think they will introduce Birbal soon to take the vacant post of chief advisor and maybe Abul Fazl too.

donjas cannot wait for it but do not want the big leap yet!
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
at last getting the right history and meaningful track...
now I will applaud for ekta...this is what I was waiting for...
AS death is going to be painful for all if us but thats the real facts of history which can't be tamper or changed...even though I wish AS stayed with jallu throughout the show...as he was such a loyal person in akbar's court...
jiji anga will be shattered to see AS death...

I guess after that they will dramatised a little bit of after mudering AS...AK flees off and jallu gives orders to his troupe to capture AK...and they will be successful and jallu will punish AK as per history facts

I guess very soon along with Aziz Koka...Birbal and Abul Fazl will be introduced
ayushimehra thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: varunx

Balaji telefilms' most popular Historical show JODHA AKBAR, has been recently applauded by the world a lot for depicting the love story between Jodha and Jalal, along with portraying correct historical story line in the show 😳 , the present track will reveal Maham Anga's true nature! While, the show plans to introduce a new character to the viewers, who had great importance in History.

Mirz Azz Koka (Khan-i-Azam) also known as Kotaltash, foster brother of Akbar, who remained one of the leading nobles at the courts of the Mughal emperors Akbar and Jahangir. He also remained Subahdar, governor of the Subah (province) of Gujarat.

He was the son of Shamshuddin-Atgah-Khan, the Prime Minister of Akbar and husband of Akbars wet-nurse Jiji Anga, hence in Turkish "Koka" means "foster-brother."Atgah Khan was murdered by Adham Khan, the jealous son of Maham Anga, also one of Akbars wet-nurse. Adham Khan then rushed to the inner apartment where he was caught by Akbar, just roused from sleep by tumult.Akbar replied to the Adham Khan's explanation to palliate his crime by striking him down with a heavy blow of his fist. Adham was thrown down twice from the ramparts of the Agra Fort which was 40 ft n(12 m) high from ground level by the royal order and put to death.

Akbar himself broke this news to Maham Anga, who made a simple but dignified reply that : "You did well my son". This sudden demise of Adham Khan, made his mother mentally depressed and after forty days she also died.

Thereafter, Akbar with Aziz Koka built Atgah Khan's tomb next to Nizamuddin Auliya in Delhi. Aziz Koka rose to extreme power during Akbar's reign.

Thanks