Originally posted by Aannabaa

WRONG post

Um...excuse me?😲
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by --Zariyat--

Firoza gave the caption of this pic "three negatives together"
I am confused...
Will Kinjal and Paridhi turn negative??πŸ˜•

I don't know.But I do think Kinjal is kind of negative and considering Paridhi taking Rashi's place,she might be pretty negative.
Originally posted by Ashvikian_AK

I dnt thinks he's returning. This girl is often seen with her co actors whether she's shooting or not. She was even there when Rucha shot her last scene so I think that's why she came.

I know but not in this look,such as the clothes and hair...when she was visiting set,she looked different.
Originally posted by LoveSaathiya

Um...excuse me?😲

That's actually my fault...i gave that post from her account and then removed itπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜Š
Maybe Bhavini is just visiting her co stars on set? If not, then I really hope Radha does not return in the show. I don't think she can anyway, because she was incarcerated for only a short period of time. There has not yet been a very long leap in the show, so she would not be able to return in the show. Even if there is a leap in the nearby future, I do hope that Radha does not return. Her character, hopefully has ceased. 
Originally posted by --Zariyat--

That's actually my fault...i gave that post from her account and then removed itπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜Š

Okay...Lol!πŸ˜†
I think she came for a visit. I also saw her on friendship day...,