Only distance can bring them together! - Page 2

Posted: 9 years ago
True, what all of you are saying but please, can't bear a separation based on any form of negativity any time now.
A short business trip, that's okay.
Love the gradual pace but wish for many many ishra romantic scenes.
This should happen as drama takes place and interesting story line goes on around them.
I really am getting addicted to this serial.
Yes, I agree. I thins a short separation or a serious injury or anyone going missing alone will help them to realize and confess their feelings. Otherwise, it is too tough.
I want them to be separated for at least two days. And, it will be a normal separation, not a sad one. Ishita is staying in Iyer's house and Mrs. Iyer is sick or she/Raman is outside of the city for professional needs etc. This will be good.
The attraction has started, soon it will be yearning. Distance might create the yearning...
I think they should send Ishita away to attend some dentist association conference or something.
Raman should be home and he should realize how much Ishu contributes to his every day life.
Pehle yeh dhakkan sudhre to kuch ho. Ishu melts quickly. But I want Raman to accept his feelings for her and go all the way to woo her. It can be dealt in a mature way and not a teenage romance
They both feel the importance of each other but nobody gonna admit until any very extreme situation arrives , so yes if Raman started missing Ishita too much then may be he will confess it