Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lovely_nikki thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Thanks All for commenting in this new thread.

Instead of replying to all I'm posting the chapter as a Thank You from me. πŸ€—

Love you all 

Nikki. β€οΈ
lovely_nikki thumbnail
Removed For Personal Reasons πŸ˜³Edited by lovely_nikki - 7 years ago
roserosey thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
poignant update... πŸ‘
this update moved me so emotionally di ... here there is no prasanth alive and aarthi dont need to face yashs wrath ...as everything is crystal clear ...everyone came to know what and how aarthi suffered alone... and all r trying to help aarti to come out of her pain...but still there is so much of pain ...yash is not able to reach aarthi and aarthi is not able to voice out to yash ...and then the moment aarived...where aarthi called out to yash and yash is very much with her now and forever to face everything and live her pain along with her and make her come out of it and let the happiness touch her life...

aarushi s entry is so refreshing... like a fresh breath of air right now at this moment ...where she directly/indirectly brought smile over the face of aarthi and yash... she is so nice sweet and such a silly girl as aarthi said ... (maybe she is perfect for aakash and fill his life with happy smiles)...

palak ...an angel...who played cupid b/n her mom and dad...these three people r like (aarthi, yash, and palak)... destined to become a family...and so this is why each one helps the other to smile ...and bring closer...

gayathri... she is a great mother ...and yash and aarthi r lucky to have her... she lived their pain along with them to much extent and now very much positive abt seeing her children happy ... and humorous lady tooπŸ˜ƒ...

i hope this first step taken by yash and aarthi ...will be flourished and they live this journey of life together and forever...its very difficult on aarthis part for the step she towards yash...she fought with herself living through hell... now its heaven or hell yash will be with her and i m very much confident that he will give much needed support and love to aarthi...
and together they will see through this...

fabulously written update di ...πŸ‘

love u πŸ€—
Edited by roserosey - 9 years ago
caller123 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Nikki,
Thanks for the awesome update.
Agree with doctor Kiran. 
Yash too hid own feelings and Aarthi could find her old Yash.
But the moment Yash spilt out his feelings Aarthi is not ready to open up as she was drown in her own guilt.
Thanks to Arushi she smiled again. Aarushi has a gold heart though she's lil bit naughty just like us.πŸ˜†

I feel though Aarthi want to move on with Yash her memories makes her distance. I mean what drunken Yash tried to do? 
That is why in the night when she sees Yash she behave like that. 
She want s to secure in her arms but drunken Yash's memory disturbs her.
You have well written the inner turmoil of Aarthi and Yash.

So Ammaji won't come until they have a second child.πŸ˜† Good going..
But Aarthi will need time for that. It won't be easy for her to forget what happened in her past  and I don't think any woman/ girl can.
Edited by caller123 - 9 years ago
Fandu thumbnail
Nikki as always amazing update.  I loved every part of it.  It is mind blowing.  Thank you and keep on writing.
Sharlene1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hi Nikky an outstanding chapter like a breath of fresh air Arushi came and infused some life into the mentally fatigue Aarya, in her own style showed what a good friend she is. Agreed with Dr. Kiran Aarti needed to know how her actions are affecting Yash, happy he followed both the doctors and his mother's advice. Palak the little angel knowingly/unknowingly bringing her parents closer together. Aarti loves Yash trust him all, but the ghost of her violent past will take time to disappear or be placed in a safe part of her brain where it will not cause problems at present or future, this is why both she and Yash need to express their feelings and support each other. So happy Aarti recognized Yash understanding of the situation and she reach out to him accepting his support and love paving the way to a future for them.
Love the way you took the time to explore their innermost turmoil and dealt with it πŸ‘ it is a slow recovery for both, with aarya being happy it will be extended to the entire family.
Again I will say excellent job Nikky
πŸ‘
Still to comment on the last chapter in the previous thread 😳
I had a nice long comment but my mobile ate it πŸ˜† Edited by sb1410 - 9 years ago
cuteariya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
emotional update
u r to good writer dear nikki love u dear πŸ€— πŸ€—
yash want to b near aarti but she shot herself from him
OMG aarti wanted that yash to get married to arushi 😲 😲
bcoz she thought she is not good for palak πŸ’” πŸ’”
u describe arya pain so well it bring tear in my eyes 😭 😭
aarti & arushi convo was beautifully written πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ
arushi try to convince aarti that palak & yash need just her no other can take her place in their life πŸ€— πŸ€—
poor aarti trying her best to open with yash but the way he try to force her in drunken state it's come infront of her eyes πŸ₯Ί πŸ₯Ί
so yash going to show aarti that he still love her care for her πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ
aarti didn't see yash for whole day she start missing him πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰
loll palak is so naughty she know how to bring her parent close πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
after palak slept aarti turn & watching yash even he open his eyes & look at her ❀️ ❀️
but suddenly aarti start remember that incidence she was so scared πŸ₯Ί πŸ₯Ί
poor yash didn't know whom to console aarti or palak 😭 😭
but finally aarti said to yash dnt leave her πŸ€— πŸ€—
arya moment was very emotional 😭 😭
hey dear once I'll read all the chapter them i'll give u a long comment πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰
continue soon
Surish thumbnail
Absolutely enthralling plot! Anticipating an outstanding  mixture of mindblowing suspense, thrill and twists,  mystery, poignancy, hilariousness and romance that will give me an extremely intense feeling!
annirogc thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
beautiful update.. aarti trying her best to open up with yash.. but she is scared.. loved the conversation between aarti and arushi..
aarti missing yash so much.. they sleeping in same room.. aarti remembers that incident again.. yash want to console her but she pushes him away.. finally she break down in yash arms.. loved the update.. waiting for next..