TB:Anandi and Gauri to come face to face in Balika Vadhu!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sunna_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
TFS!

oh! So really anandi will confront Gauri when she is her drugged state๐Ÿ˜†? That will be good.
rdjha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
TFS!!

so anandi-gauri confrontation...and that is in anandi's drugged state...๐Ÿ˜†

i think they are going to have the emotional talk in her sane state, because i dont expect anandi to yell at Gauri when she is normal - she never actually did then and now Gauri just doesnt exist for her as such.
but i am loving this turn in the otherwise boring track.

and DB followed anandi to Jaitser as well...this lady ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿคข

wish Shiv was there to witness anandi's confrontation - would have got some more clues to pick. or maybe this time DS and BH people notice it and talk to anandi or KB peeps.
Awfulggt thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ohh I'd love that she will be yelling at Gauri.This way Anandi can return what she got from Gauri some time back. 

Also  at this rate Anandi should yell at her first husband too.  Never seen her yelling at him either for all the abuses she got๐Ÿ˜ณ. Instead she gave a character certificate to him๐Ÿ˜ก . DB should have been there during SaJa track...and should have given this medicine to Anandi then itself when she went to vouch for J's great character.
Edited by The_Alchemist. - 9 years ago
-poloenigma- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: The_Alchemist.

Ohh I'd love that she will be yelling at Gauri.This way Anandi can return what she got from Gauri some time back.

Also at this rate Anandi should yell at her first husband too. Never seen her yelling at him either for all the abuses she got๐Ÿ˜ณ. Instead she gave a character certificate to him๐Ÿ˜ก. DB should have been there during SaJa track...and should have given this medicine to Anandi then itself when she went to vouch for J's great character.

Omg yes totally agree! I want Anandi to yell at both Gauri & Jagat in her drugged state ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†
Chahat_A_Doshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Anandi said all she had to when she told Gauri about her breaking her 16 year relationship with jagya and also that if she would have been in gauri's place she would not have taken Jagya back

Now to show Anandi yell at Gauri for the past does not make sense

She has moved on happily so there is no point to show her yell at Gauri for that

Haan if she yells at Gauri for saying crap about Ganga trying to phasao Jagya then she can show her the mirror and the truth can come out

Why should she yell at Jagya too?

She never spoke for herself but she will speak for Ganga That is what they should show baki J A G past ko ukhedne ka koi matlab nahi hai in A ka koi bhi state

ButterflyOnRose thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
confusion is it for article or comments ๐Ÿ˜†

Originally posted by: Chahanya

Anandi said all she had to when she told Gauri about her breaking her 16 year relationship with jagya and also that if she would have been in gauri's place she would not have taken Jagya back

Now to show Anandi yell at Gauri for the past does not make sense

She has moved on happily so there is no point to show her yell at Gauri for that

Haan if she yells at Gauri for saying crap about Ganga trying to phasao Jagya then she can show her the mirror and the truth can come out

Why should she yell at Jagya too?

She never spoke for herself but she will speak for Ganga That is what they should show baki J A G past ko ukhedne ka koi matlab nahi hai in A ka koi bhi state

Anandi shouting at Jagya will only show Anandi's double standards it means she was never clear at heart Just a big fat liar all along  Edited by sidra08 - 9 years ago
Chahat_A_Doshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: sidra08

Anandi shouting at Jagya will only show Anandi's double standards it means she was never clear at heart Just a big fat liar all along 

Sidra this was not for yelling at Jagya it is for yelling at Gauri

Why will she yell at Jagya for Ganga? She know how much he loves her

She should be shown to yell at Gauri for Ganga's sake that is what i meant

Originally posted by: Chahanya

Sidra this was not for yelling at Jagya it is for yelling at Gauri

Why will she yell at Jagya for Ganga? She know how much he loves her

She should be shown to yell at Gauri for Ganga's sake that is what i meant

chahat actually people are here saying Anandi should yell at Jagya for her own sake for their past   She should yell at him which she never did so  ( actually she said to him many times you did this to me you did that to me When she went to bully him for marriage she was hitting him hard with words you did this with me you did that with me) still some people think its not done so in drugged state she should yell at him Of course she can to please some but if she did then won't it make her double standards ?a liar all along when she says to Jagya i hold no grudge for him ?and true face something else I know she will never do this but if we go by people's comments here 
of course there is no reason for her to yell at him for Ganga Yes she can get angry at Gauri if she saw Gauri talking rubbish about Ganga 
Edited by sidra08 - 9 years ago