Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

leavesandwaves thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
I have not compared.

Both the couples have their plus points.

leavesandwaves thumbnail
I have observed something which really made me think. The way ganga is doing her duty with such a philosophical attitude and Jagya giving silent support.

Shiv and anandi have also mutual understanding but there are too many people who are trying to interfere. The latest one being DB.
leavesandwaves thumbnail
I am removing the apparently hurting thing. Please check.
SPuja thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: leavesandwaves

I have observed something which really made me think. The way ganga is doing her duty with such a philosophical attitude and Jagya giving silent support.

Shiv and anandi have also mutual understanding but there are too many people who are trying to interfere. The latest one being DB.

Misleading someone is duty? I am confused. Whatever Ganga has done since her introduction in the serial - this is the worst action. And they will not show Ganga sharing Gauri's illusions (she now knows what Gauri is thinking) and still putting up silently and wait for volcano to burst. Then all sympathies with Jagya/ganga and DS - nobody will tell them that lying is bad. 
BeautyBabe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
When creatives have always planned for Anandi to come reveal the truth than what Jagya and Ganga can do here ?This all drama is created for Anandi to come and reveal the truth  i don't know how can i criticize Jagya and ganga here  The mere fictional characters who were pushed in this situation by mighty cvs in so illogical way so that other character can come and spill the beans  Why they needed to hide truth ? Gauri didn't die bearing such big truth her face changed she will die hearing Jagya has moved on ? and at the end we all knew nothing is gonna happen to her so this hiding drama was pointless but when creatives have sense Till today they couldn't prove whether their show is against child marriage or they are actually favoring it so what can i say here Edited by kikyo - 9 years ago
-poloenigma- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Waiting for this thread to cross 1723773727101020929922727 pages 😎 Edited by Theepetronauss - 9 years ago
goofyCat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Theepetronauss

Waiting for this thread to cross 1723773727101020929922727 pages 😎

It will defo do 😆😆
been really really long since people got chance to take upon Anandi and Shiv 😉
Edited by Russhme22 - 9 years ago
Adr_Rush thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Leaves could you kindly elaborate on what " anandi and shiv should learn so many things from ganga and Jagya to
have a really perfect married life." Would avoid my confusion 😛
divine_ram thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: leavesandwaves

I have not compared.[BR][BR]Both the couples have their plus points.[BR][BR][BR]

[BR]When you said shiv anandi have to learn from jagya Ganga about understanding is that not a comparison ? [BR]Regarding DB interference in ansh life. Where did she interfere or did that affect their relationship. If your watching the same show tell me who has better transparency in their relationship. The only thing anandi did not share with shiv was related to saanchi antics during jagya saanchi drama. Compared to Ganga hiding pregnancy that was nothing. Other than that they always openly shared their opinions.
As someone already asked you this question, can you explain what should shiv anandi learn from the ideal couple jagya Ganga ?Edited by Sheetsden - 9 years ago
leavesandwaves thumbnail
Originally posted by: __Neha__

Leaves could you kindly elaborate on what " anandi and shiv should learn so many things from ganga and Jagya to
have a really perfect married life." Would avoid my confusion 😛

I removed that reference.