Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

~HBD Amazing Barun Sobti - Our Reason For Celebration Always!~ (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2379

B.S.I_Love_You

IF-Rockerz

B.S.I_Love_You

Posted: 20 August 2014 at 4:34am | IP Logged
Unres 
Hey Barun Heart

Happy Birthday dear.. Party
You are very special to me..in ways i cannot explain.Embarrassed I noticed you on  during the darkest times of my life...when any and every thing around were left with no meaning. Your presence on screen gave me my "that" Smile back...and there has been no looking back than.!!
You are my reason to Smile...nd i would always remain indebted to you for giving me my smile back..along with lots of new friends around the world..Big smile
We all are a bunch of "Dignified" Fans of yoursEmbarrassed...and i am sure each & every fan of yours has some "special" connection with you. 

On your Birthday...here's wishing you success for what you choose to do in life..Have a great year ahead..Hope this year brings to more recognition & success in your career.

Love you Hamesha..Hug

Edited by B.S.I_Love_You - 21 August 2014 at 12:31am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

-SanjanaSobti-tintin_ruble-NiluJai.Mata.Di-himu-MastMalangharith25stg1-SweetJasmine--Barun.shinchan.CrazyForBarun

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~HBD Amazing Barun Sobti - Our Reason For Celebration Always!~ (Page 2)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sweetnoori

IF-Stunnerz

sweetnoori

Posted: 20 August 2014 at 4:38am | IP Logged
Happy birthday Barun Sobti... May God bless u long lyf wid great happiness.. Party Party
   Party...
Party... Party... Party... Party...
Wishing u a very Happy birthday barun sobti..may u have many more years of happiness
& sucess Ahead.. love u barun sobti Heart.. ur such a wonderful personality.. keep smiling

Edited by sweetnoori - 20 August 2014 at 12:55pm

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

-SanjanaSobti--NiluJai.Mata.Distg1MastMalangharith25-himu-vaatuhaara-SweetJasmine--Barun.shinchan.CrazyForBarun

Jai.Mata.Di

IF-Dazzler

Jai.Mata.Di

Posted: 20 August 2014 at 4:44am | IP Logged

P.S :  Thanks to all my friends  for an amazing Birthday Post.  Loved each one of the write-up, design, compilation, edits, messages,...everything actually !!!!
Thank You :  Hari, Jachu, Riti, Sama, Polly, Adi, Rafaheli,  cityoflights, crazyforBarun, Niru, D_D, somergasm and all others who have made this a memorable Birthday ClapStar

Edited by Jai.Mata.Di - 20 August 2014 at 8:30am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

serendipity235-SanjanaSobti--Nilustg1MastMalangharith25-himu-vaatuhaarapolly_mk-SweetJasmine--Barun.shinchan.CrazyForBarun

arshi-pooja

IF-Dazzler

arshi-pooja

Posted: 20 August 2014 at 4:59am | IP Logged
A VERY HAPPY AND PROSPEROUS BDAY TO YOU BARUN !!!!!Star

Stay Blessed hamesha...we all love you for what you are and for the fabulous acting you portray !!!Clap

You may have not been on our screens, but you have permanently resided into our hearts!!!Heart

May this year bring loads and loads of good luck !!!!Big smile

Extremely well made thread guys  Thumbs Up

Edited by arshi-pooja - 20 August 2014 at 7:17am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

serendipity235-SanjanaSobti--NiluJai.Mata.Distg1MastMalangharith25-himu-vaatuhaara-Barunpolly_mk-SweetJasmine-CrazyForBarun

-SweetJasmine-

IF-Stunnerz

-SweetJasmine-

Posted: 20 August 2014 at 5:02am | IP Logged
A beautiful thread for this beautiful and sweet B'day Boy, our Barun. I have no words today, my happiness has no bounds and I don't know how to wish him Happy b'day and how many ways. Big smile
Apt title for the b'day thread, he is always the reason for our celebration, whenever he comes out and shows his face, it is a celebration for us. Last time at Umang, it was a festival for all Sobtians. We even don't know when we have become the Sobtians, he has that magic on his fans, no one can escape from that charisma, who wants to by the way LOL

Love you always Barun. May God bless you always and show you right path to move forward and carve your own path as you wish to do things on your own style. May you get all the happiness in your love. Be happy always. Be loved like this always !! Be yourself always!!!!!!!!!

Thousand more happy returns of the day dear.Big smile

A Very Very Happy Birthday my dear Barun!

Picture credits to google.

Edited by -SweetJasmine- - 20 August 2014 at 8:35am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

serendipity235-SanjanaSobti--NiluJai.Mata.DiAwesome-blossomvaatuhaarastg1MastMalangharith25-BarunCrazyForBarun

DivyaS.

IF-Rockerz

DivyaS.

Posted: 20 August 2014 at 5:03am | IP Logged

Wishing the most AMAZING person I've ever come across a Very Very Happy Birthday!!

Barun, You are very Special and you deserve the very best in this world. May the love you have given to us return to you, multiplied.

I wish you a wonderful life, filled with abundant love and happiness and success! Hug

Love you, today and always! Embarrassed

Happy Birthday Barun ! Heart

Yup! Wink

Edited by DivyaS. - 20 August 2014 at 12:33pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

-SanjanaSobti--NiluJai.Mata.Distg1harith25MastMalang-SweetJasmine--BarunCrazyForBarun

Awesome-blossom

IF-Rockerz

Awesome-blossom

Posted: 20 August 2014 at 5:12am | IP Logged
Happy birthday Barun Heart,the king of oceans Embarrassed
i have never ever seen such an outstanding, down to the earth,person like you!
you make me crazy man!
your birthday, and my heartbeats racing!
i cannot sleep, tonight, as its party time!
and thats so true !
our new year begins with your birthday!
your thinking, your ivs are always stress bursting!
you are the kind of life partner I always wish for :3
I know its impossible for anyone else to be like you...but i just wish...Heart
you deserve each and every happiness in this world!
i pray to god, to be with you always and forever! ...protect you from bad...and always give you what you want Wink
haters gnna hate baby, but we love you! we love you more than ourselves!
you make us crazy!so we are Crazy sobtians,for us craziness for you, has no bounds!
you are a star for us!
a gentleman by heart,
we love you! love you loads and loads!
i hope you have a successful carrier ahead!
and yeah have a faboulous 30!!!
i know i have missed mentioning many things about you now in this post LOL
but kya kare yaar!! jitni tareef kare utna kaam hEmbarrassed

lastly,

Happy birthday
BARUN SOBTI Heart Heart
Wish you all the happiness and success!!
love you loads Embarrassed

BEAUTIFUL THREAD Heart
live long sobti!
love you humeshaaa!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Awesome-blossom - 22 August 2014 at 12:51am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

-SanjanaSobti--NiluJai.Mata.Distg1harith25MastMalang-SweetJasmine--BarunCrazyForBarun

..Sugar_ArHi..

IF-Sizzlerz

..Sugar_ArHi..

Posted: 20 August 2014 at 5:45am | IP Logged
My place Heart 
@ creator - jaldi Karo ROFL

--Edited-- 

Happy birthday Barun Sobti.. You are 30th by now Heart
We missing you so much here. Come back soon with a bang 
Have fun with family and enjoy your 30-est LOL
May God bless you with beautiful children's and family. 

Love you hamesha Hug

I will spam this thread starting from Friday evening.. This exam also falls in this week Dead

Waiting for first page to been fill with beauteous creation and decoration Embarrassed

Edited by ..Sugar_ArHi.. - 20 August 2014 at 6:25am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

serendipity235-SanjanaSobti--NiluJai.Mata.Distg1MastMalangharith25-SweetJasmine--BarunCrazyForBarun

Post Reply New Post

Go to top