Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by Ni33

I did. 🀣

What a dedication. 🀣 But I see you are, well missing a better Word for it , a quiter.

Too bad I wasn't here. But I am now. πŸ˜†

You had a goal of 1900 and stopped at 1860.

Please you are my sister you need to be a Little more peristent and stubborn.🀣

Don't forget, you have two or Three threads. 🀣

Wow u actually read that crap...am impressed sister...
Yeah I had a goal...no one was online..got bored and TVD is much more exciting
Oh god...u just spammed my thread...give it a break πŸ˜†
Do you honestly Think I saw the first page on MB forum and that my thread was number one? πŸ˜†πŸ€£
You could have sent me a scrap or PM and I would have joined you. But no. You just had to surprise me. Well surprise surprise, I will spam you thread as well. 🀣
Guess which one?
Hey you could have even create a thread in hounour of my promotion and spam it. πŸ˜† Guess you didn't think of that. 🀣🀣

Sorry for the unedited version Lubu. I wrote this while checking my school mailinbox. I let all my frustration out. But those idiots who I had to opponent on didn't even send my Group their freaken paper. Guess who will get a F on their presentation. πŸ˜† Not us. Cause we can't opponent if we don't have anything to opponent against. πŸ˜† If they give us a F for their mistake. Well let us not come to that.

Edited by Ni33 - 9 years ago
Finally you are here.
I just wrote an entire freaken OS and let all my frustration out.🀣🀣🀣
Originally posted by Mentally-Insane

Well I think u r mad enough to think I would be ever mad at u...I was just messing with u before...seriously I am not mad...believe me 😊
Okay. And here I thought you were.πŸ˜†
Where the hell are you sis?
Fine I will be back in 10-15 minutes.
Sorry was watching the Vampire diarues..hehe still am :P
Dude by any chance r u pissed at me?? From ur rabt I am not able to tell if ur pissed at me or just in general...
Originally posted by Mentally-Insane

Dude by any chance r u pissed at me?? From ur rabt I am not able to tell if ur pissed at me or just in general...
Not at you. Never ever ever at you but those idiots. Don't you ever Think I am pissed at you. Okay. I will edit my comment so you don't Think that again, or any one else for that matter.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Lu I am not angry with you. Hope you read my scarp and comment.
Originally posted by Ni33

Post 2500πŸ₯³
I am a Dazzler! 🀣🀣🀣
After 2 months as a member. 🀣🀣🀣
Will hopefully post an update these days on this post. Working on it. But no promises.
Congrats NinaπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘