Does Akshat deserve to come this far ? - Page 4

Poll Question :

Does Akshat deserve to come this far in the competition ?

Poll Choice
Yes
No
Login To Vote
Posted: 9 years ago
@akanshaarsha  not  in  this  thread
But in other threads and spoiler one
Mostly by shakti fans
I  come  here as a silent  Reader only to check  Akshat's  marks most of  the time
My post must be giving negative vibes of me for shakti
 But  it is not so
But too many negative comments made me write that comnent

No more replying or arguements. Just end it here.
SG nt continuing the arguement bt i hv to reply...
@RK bazigar in spoiler thread nt evryone was shakti fan...nd akshat was criticized coz of faceoff spoiler...anybody who praises shakti dsnt means he/she is her fan...jst like wen i appreciate mouni ashish or akshat...m not their fan...
u r taking them wrong is all i can say...
Ek teer se doo nishane ðŸ¤£
HELL NOOO!!!!
He supposed to go out long long ago but this judges forced him to be there and torture us with his meaningless jumping and annoying expressions !! cant blv he is just a kid!!! how terribly ppl spoiled him to be sucha rude guy already! his expressions r soo terrible man!! when a kids need to learn proper behaviour and manners that time ppl r spoiling him!! donno what will he learn anyway! :@
Yes, Akshat is the most annoying little thing right now after the judges.  I wish it was Faisal instead of him.  Yes, he is a professional dancer but also a celebrity am dis a great child actor and an awesome dancer.  I wouldn't have mind seeing him come this far.  But Akshat, yes please go and enjoy summer with your little friends.  
Originally posted by annaqueenbee

HELL NO!! he sucks as a dancer and his expressions piss me off

Tell me about those annoying expression.