Jodha Akbar

Jodha Akbar 19th August 2014 written update

tintin0602 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
Jodha Akbar written update 19th August 2014

Jalal was passing while hamida stops him and try to poke some sense in him. She says that his eyes lower only because of respect in front me but i could see the shame in them. She says that he is a would be father n he cant turn his face from the responsibility n cant disrespect the mother of your children. But he was adamant n says that no matter what he will not change his decision.

Priest had a meeting and discuss that they need to stop Jalal else he has to give up his throne.

Jalal, Rukkaiya n salima were discussing about this marriage. Jalal says them not to worry as kings do marry then whats diff this makes today? N if he has to leave his throne then also u all have to be with me. Salima says that we are saying this this bz u r wrong n if we r with u but people around the country will not be able to see u as their king. He says he will do what he has decided but need to see how they will prepare for his marriage( seriously... )
Jodha came while ruk n salima were leaving. She says that we married bz of our people .. Bz of peace n now people may revolt n many are just waiting for the opportunity to attack. But Jalal insults her and says he would have listen to her if she has fulfilled her duty.

Rajvashi kings had a discussion that they cant let any other mughal to be king other then Jalal bz he has the power to make one nation. They ask Maan singh to take the lead n be the king but he refuses as he is loyal to Jalal.

There Adham says to MA that he will kill Jalal taking this opportunity. But MA stops him n says be silent at this time but adam didnt listen to her.
jodha is sitting infront of kahna, she remembers how jalal confesses that whenever i will remembered in history then your name will also come, she then recalls how jalala said that he loves atifa, how he said that she didn't deserve his love, jodha says i was married to Mughal against my will, my father took this step so peace prevails in india but what is happening now, all country is burning in fire, tell me what mistake did i do? i didn't do any mistake, she cries, moti ask her to calm down.

sharif comes to bakshi and says you used to point on my character and now look at your brother...

Adhan n sharif makes plan. But still sharif thinks that he need to be away from all this for now let adam do what he wants.

adham meets people in market and poise them against jalal and says to stop jalal, you all have to follow me, all agrees to adham.
maan says to jalal that people are outside and they are protesting against this marriage, jalal says to announce outside that if people don't become silent then we will take action against them. ( what is he doing man...
Everyone in the Haram is worried about Jalal's decision.
A lady comes to haram to sell some itr. Rukkaiya ask her to leave but atifa stops her n ask her about some rose fragrance. Rukkaiya gets angry and says if Jalal had given u some imp tht doesnt mean that u will do whatever u want. Jalal see this n starts scolding Rukkaiya very badly. ( i really felt for her this time. ) But Jodha came for rescue. She says u cant insult any begum . He says she is his begum n so he has the right. She says no one has the right to insult a laddy n she will speak in between even if the person is the kings also. Jalal gets even more furious n says after this marriage hewill divorce her. ( what is he upto man... Y man u r doing this to jo

PRECAP- rukkaiyaa says that how will she servive with the thought that jalal decided to divorece her when jodha stood for her.

P.S. Sorry guys for the super late update. My net betrayed me.

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SUMESHNI thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Thanks for the written update
bokul thumbnail